~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
and looking for love cool

haHA Just kidding, but a few friends would be nice.

Welcome to gaia, my friend!
Thank you my friend. Kudos on the clever username.

Why thank you! You are the second person who has noticed, and I have been on here for almost two months!
So either people here are shy, stupid, or not the right kind of nerd to get it. I pride myself in being none of the above... well perhaps sometimes shy but some do find that endearing.

Or it could be because I'M The shy one razz But I much prefer calling people stupid over calling myself shy.... Oh dear. How mean that sounded lol.

Dapper Dabbler

LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves

Welcome to gaia, my friend!

Why thank you! You are the second person who has noticed, and I have been on here for almost two months!
So either people here are shy, stupid, or not the right kind of nerd to get it. I pride myself in being none of the above... well perhaps sometimes shy but some do find that endearing.

Or it could be because I'M The shy one razz But I much prefer calling people stupid over calling myself shy.... Oh dear. How mean that sounded lol.
haHA but Im sure its true, so I will find it in my heart to forgive you.

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves

Oh why thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you had not forgiven me! Bury my head in shame, maybe?
I'm not a mean person, I just have spouts of maliciousness.

Dapper Dabbler

LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves

Oh why thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you had not forgiven me! Bury my head in shame, maybe?
All the best people do. I feel the start of a beautiful friendship coming on. Huzzah xd

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves

All the best people do. I feel the start of a beautiful friendship coming on. Huzzah xd

What a complement!
I have always heard that great minds think alike. Now I find that this is true, for I was thinking the same thing.

Dapper Dabbler

LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves

What a complement!
I have always heard that great minds think alike. Now I find that this is true, for I was thinking the same thing.
Fantastic!

on another note, I must away to lunch. We shall chat more later, yes?

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Have fun. ^^

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves

What a complement!
Fantastic!

on another note, I must away to lunch. We shall chat more later, yes?

Yes, that sounds like a plan! Though, I will be going to work soon (Oh bother) Feel free to shoot me a PM.
Enjoy your lunch! I will be here shooting you jealous thoughts and wishing that I had food (That I actually like) in my kitchen lol (Oh the joys of being a picky eater. I really need to work on that)

Dapper Dabbler

Awenita
Have fun. ^^
thank you. I did emotion_awesome

Dapper Dabbler

LessThan3U
Still around darlin?

O.G. Sleuth

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
five leaves

AVENGERS ASEMBLE

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

five leaves
LessThan3U
Still around darlin?

Oh yes. I am! Can't get rid of me that easy!
I'm like a flea... except not that clingy, and not not as annoying (I didn't say I WASN'T annoying) so... I guess I'm not really that flea like... >.>

Dapper Dabbler

LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
Still around darlin?

I'm like a flea... except not that clingy, and not not as annoying (I didn't say I WASN'T annoying) so... I guess I'm not really that flea like... >.>
And presumably you dont want to suck my blood. Unless you are a vampire of course. I do remember seeing some fangs somewhere in your signature.

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
Still around darlin?

And presumably you dont want to suck my blood. Unless you are a vampire of course. I do remember seeing some fangs somewhere in your signature.

I find vampires very cliché, so I'm not one of those girls who is obsessed with them. Werewolves on the other hand...
Yes, there are fangs in my sig. Props to you for your brilliant observation skills lol I was having fun using GIMP

Dapper Dabbler

LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
five leaves
LessThan3U
Still around darlin?

I find vampires very cliché, so I'm not one of those girls who is obsessed with them. Werewolves on the other hand...
Yes, there are fangs in my sig. Props to you for your brilliant observation skills lol I was having fun using GIMP
Werewolves do play to my love of facial hair so I tend to agree.

Im a napkin scribbler myself but I do enjoy photoshop form time to time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff