Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian

It's the cutest that I was provided with. I liked it more than the others. I'm not gothy at all to be honest.
I forsook all of my provided items and wandered through the shops for cheap items to my liking. I dont think anything Im wearing cost more than 10g.
Oh nice! I must learn your ways! : D
I believe one can live stylishly on a meager budget. Although after poking around I have found there are a quite a few fabulous items that I wouldnt mind getting my hands on.
I haven't really looked around. I'm just trying to keep up with answering posts! sweatdrop
It is a bit fast paced here isnt it? Personally I prefer it to a slow moving forum but it can get hard to juggle when you have several conversations going.

Dapper Dabbler

bouguereau groupie
five leaves
I have managed to far. The grace period for aquiring a trading pass is a bit bothersome. I was contemplating opening up an art shop but those plans shall have to be delayed. I see that you have one, care to offer any tips from a veteran to a "n00b" like myself?

Be realistic about how much work you can put out. I usually end up taking on too much and then not getting it done in a timely fashion...*cough*

also, dont be afraid to charge what you think your art is worth and dont let people give you sass.
I have no idea what my art would be worth, perhaps you could offer my your opinion when I get some samples together?

Unbeatable Genius

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
That should be an ad for a baby dating website. They have Christian date sites...why not babies? It's practically like...the same thing and stuff.

Sparkly Prophet

five leaves
bouguereau groupie
five leaves
I have managed to far. The grace period for aquiring a trading pass is a bit bothersome. I was contemplating opening up an art shop but those plans shall have to be delayed. I see that you have one, care to offer any tips from a veteran to a "n00b" like myself?

Be realistic about how much work you can put out. I usually end up taking on too much and then not getting it done in a timely fashion...*cough*

also, dont be afraid to charge what you think your art is worth and dont let people give you sass.
I have no idea what my art would be worth, perhaps you could offer my your opinion when I get some samples together?
of course, its the least i can do for a new friend.

Dapper Dabbler

Lovely Nurse Mona
That should be an ad for a baby dating website. They have Christian date sites...why not babies? It's practically like...the same thing and stuff.
haHA, I love it.

Dapper Dabbler

bouguereau groupie
five leaves
bouguereau groupie
five leaves

Huzzah for new friends.

Unbeatable Genius

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
five leaves
Lovely Nurse Mona
haHA, I love it.

I agree. It would be fair too. Adults and teens get all the fun with their dating and spin the bottle websites. What do babies get? Strollers? That's racism. That's like expecting a black person to like fried chicken and always giving it to them as a gift.

Dapper Dabbler

Lovely Nurse Mona
five leaves
Lovely Nurse Mona
haHA, I love it.

I agree. It would be fair too. Adults and teens get all the fun with their dating and spin the bottle websites. What do babies get? Strollers? That's racism. That's like expecting a black person to like fried chicken and always giving it to them as a gift.
"Hi I like playing on the rug and putting things in my mouth that shouldnt be put in my mouth. Im looking for a lil cutie to share my cheerios with."

lol

Unbeatable Genius

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
five leaves
Lovely Nurse Mona
five leaves
Lovely Nurse Mona
haHA, I love it.

"Hi I like playing on the rug and putting things in my mouth that shouldnt be put in my mouth. Im looking for a lil cutie to share my cheerios with."

lol

That's sweet. I'd put that on a Valentine card.

Sparkly Prophet

five leaves
bouguereau groupie
five leaves
bouguereau groupie
five leaves

Huzzah for new friends.
Huzzah indeed.

Im wandering off. Talk to ya later darlin.

Sparkly Smoker

five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian

It's the cutest that I was provided with. I liked it more than the others. I'm not gothy at all to be honest.
I forsook all of my provided items and wandered through the shops for cheap items to my liking. I dont think anything Im wearing cost more than 10g.
I believe one can live stylishly on a meager budget. Although after poking around I have found there are a quite a few fabulous items that I wouldnt mind getting my hands on.
I haven't really looked around. I'm just trying to keep up with answering posts! sweatdrop
It is a bit fast paced here isnt it? Personally I prefer it to a slow moving forum but it can get hard to juggle when you have several conversations going.
My thingy (i don't know what it is called) was super slow at first, all I did was change the title of it and people showed up O.o

Dapper Dabbler

TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
My thingy (i don't know what it is called) was super slow at first, all I did was change the title of it and people showed up O.o
The right title can make or break a topic's popularity. Thats true in any forum. Good job on the edit.

Sparkly Smoker

five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
five leaves
TheMusicalHistorian
The right title can make or break a topic's popularity. Thats true in any forum. Good job on the edit.
Thank you : ] Took me a while to figure it out that is for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff