Eaten by a Monster
FyoraSilverwolf
Eaten by a Monster
FyoraSilverwolf
(46,017)

(Quote for reply.)

You should post here more often ninja

(46,018)

I should, I'm not even on the front page anywhere any more.

But it's not generally distracting enough from my issues to come here, and if I'm not talking to anyone (and sometimes even if I am) I just think about my issues more, and that does not make me feel good.

Aww, I'd ask about your issues, but that would just make you think about them more.
We could talk about something else. Like Pokemon

(46,021)

I'm looking forward to the Ruby & Sapphire re-releases. Third gen was the pinnacle of Pokemon for me, I think. 4th gen was about equal, maybe, but after that it was definitely downhill for me. Not bad, but not as good as what came before it.

I'm really really hoping they do a Mega Tropius because Tropius is one of my favorite pokemon. I'd like to see it either get a regular evolution or at least a Mega.

I agree with everything you said except for 4th being equal 3nodding
I think for me the order of awesomeness when it comes to gens are 3rd, 6th, 2nd, 1st, 5th, 4th.
But I seriously want a mega Tropius too.
If they could just mega all my favorite Pokemon that would be nice

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
FyoraSilverwolf
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster

Exactly 3nodding
You have a username on Steam, right? Mind if I add?
go for it. it is iheartshrooms. I think there is a tag in front of it: ~(SC)~. it was when i had my own day of defeat server like 7 years ago. the server was called ShroomClan razz

i play lots of games. Mostly planetside recently

I shall compare our game collection than laugh at you for having so fewer games than I do ninja
haha. prolly. i dont have the cash to spend. i do like my free to play games. I never seem to have money when the summer sale is going on sweatdrop

(46,022)

Were you a fan of Burning Crusade-era World of Warcraft? I've been playing on a free private server that is Burning Crusade WoW, it's pretty cool. I never played WoW before, so I don't know how it compares but it's been pretty fun so far.

yeah, i played from pre expansion, took a break, played bc, and wrath and then stopped cuz blizzard ate my money with the subscription fee. I played on a private server before, but it wasnt the same cuz i couldnt raid. i was a night elf huntard doomed to dps.

Dedicated Raider

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
WhereWhoMe
Eaten by a Monster
WhereWhoMe
Eaten by a Monster
WhereWhoMe
Eaten by a Monster

Oh I see. 212,007. We have 2 1/2 hours ninja

If you don't reach it by the time I come back, I'll help. -3951-

We're so close sweatdrop

Almost there. I'm sure you will make it. -3954-

We will.
I just wish it didn't take so darn long

What is your quota for the day? I mean, on some days, I can't really post, but I always wonder. Especially when I see people saying that they need x more pages for the day's quota. -3961-

The quota is 100 pages after the page that starts on the next new day pacific time, 3 AM Eastern
If it's 11:59 Pacific and the new page starts it's the page after that.

Dedicated Raider

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster

Exactly 3nodding
You have a username on Steam, right? Mind if I add?
go for it. it is iheartshrooms. I think there is a tag in front of it: ~(SC)~. it was when i had my own day of defeat server like 7 years ago. the server was called ShroomClan razz

i play lots of games. Mostly planetside recently

I shall compare our game collection than laugh at you for having so fewer games than I do ninja
haha. prolly. i dont have the cash to spend. i do like my free to play games. I never seem to have money when the summer sale is going on sweatdrop

Try Tera Online?
And You Have To Win The Game?
ive been told to try that game.
wait, win wat game? im confused...

so, u are xun? did u name change again, or am i really that stupid i forgot? or.. im confused. I know ive had this conversation before....

I am xun, I did change my name again, you're not stupid and didn't forget. We have had this conversation before though

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster

Try Tera Online?

so, u are xun? did u name change again, or am i really that stupid i forgot? or.. im confused. I know ive had this conversation before....

I am xun, I did change my name again, you're not stupid and didn't forget. We have had this conversation before though
omg. why u do dis?!?! i hate name changes, and i even thought today, i miss xun, where the heck has he been. /facepalm. ughhhh

Dedicated Raider

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster

Try Tera Online?

omg. why u do dis?!?! i hate name changes, and i even thought today, i miss xun, where the heck has he been. /facepalm. ughhhh

I like change 3nodding

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster

Try Tera Online?

I like change 3nodding
>.> youre killing me. i wouldve had a hint if u were using the same account and were on my friends list...

i swear u are doing this on purpose....

Eloquent Elder

Eloquent Elder

Eloquent Elder

2sarahgate
DanieBarton03
Then go to sleep, dear. heart

waiting for glows. >< domokun stargate
5583 You silly.

Eloquent Elder

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
DanieBarton03
i like your avi 3nodding

and xun is screwing with my brain again!

Eloquent Elder

Dedicated Raider

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster
iheartshrooms
Eaten by a Monster

Try Tera Online?

I like change 3nodding
>.> youre killing me. i wouldve had a hint if u were using the same account and were on my friends list...

i swear u are doing this on purpose....

Well yes and no ish maybe?
There is a reason why but it's not for you specifically.

Eloquent Elder

iheartshrooms
DanieBarton03
i like your avi 3nodding

and xun is screwing with my brain again!
5586 *glomps* Thanks! How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces