• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iiilullaby-katie
Sweet Clarabella
iiilullaby-katie
Sweet Clarabella
iiilullaby-katie
Sweet Clarabella

I'm good, sorry I didn't reply, I hadn't checked my notifications in a while.
It's good that you feel better :3

Ha it's okay.
I'm glad too.
So what's up?

Nothing Much, Just had a curry biggrin
Omnomnom.
Haha
You??

yum?
just playing zOMG

Yes, Yum :L
I like zOMG, But my pc crashes each time I'm playing it crying

mine only works sometimes.

Hmm, how strange,
I LOVE your avatar btw :3
iiilullaby-katie
StarPrincess1
iiilullaby-katie
StarPrincess1
iiilullaby-katie
i know, i kinda hate Canadian weather/climate

I'm not a huge fan of the weather some days either. Too unpredictable for my liking.

i just dontlike the extreme cold in winter.

No the extreme cold does bite some times.
We get snowdays at -45C why does it even get that cold.

Lucky you. When it got that cold here and I was still in school, we still had to attend. As for it getting that could, I do not have an answer for that.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Sweet Clarabella
iiilullaby-katie
Sweet Clarabella
iiilullaby-katie
Sweet Clarabella

Nothing Much, Just had a curry biggrin
Omnomnom.
Haha
You??

yum?
just playing zOMG

Yes, Yum :L
I like zOMG, But my pc crashes each time I'm playing it crying

mine only works sometimes.

Hmm, how strange,
I LOVE your avatar btw :3

thankies :3

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
StarPrincess1
iiilullaby-katie
StarPrincess1
iiilullaby-katie
StarPrincess1
iiilullaby-katie
i know, i kinda hate Canadian weather/climate

I'm not a huge fan of the weather some days either. Too unpredictable for my liking.

i just dontlike the extreme cold in winter.

No the extreme cold does bite some times.
We get snowdays at -45C why does it even get that cold.

Lucky you. When it got that cold here and I was still in school, we still had to attend. As for it getting that could, I do not have an answer for that.

im not complaining about the snow days, theyre pretty nice. but the cold sucks.

Eloquent Elder

iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
2535 I get so jealous when watching shows on the travel channel and food networks. Anyway, you have a good evening. I'm gonna head to bed.

me too, nighty night.
i like food network :3
2536 Me too!

i like eat street and drive ins diners and dives :3
2542 I love triple-D, Restaurant Impossible and Best Thing I Ever Ate.

I don't really care for "best thing I ever ate" and I don't think I'd seen restraunt impossible.
2544 I like Best Thing when they show restaurants that I have or can visit. Restaurant Impossible is pretty entertaining. It's kind of like those flip that house shows, but for restaurants.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
iiilullaby-katie
DanieBarton03
2536 Me too!

i like eat street and drive ins diners and dives :3
2542 I love triple-D, Restaurant Impossible and Best Thing I Ever Ate.

I don't really care for "best thing I ever ate" and I don't think I'd seen restraunt impossible.
2544 I like Best Thing when they show restaurants that I have or can visit. Restaurant Impossible is pretty entertaining. It's kind of like those flip that house shows, but for restaurants.

they never show any i have/can eat at because they dont show any in canada.

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
hey all biggrin , glowing soon heart

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aryanayushi
hey all biggrin , glowing soon heart
grabbed heart

Eloquent Elder

moonmommy5
DanieBarton03
moonmommy5
DanieBarton03
moonmommy5
DanieBarton03
2493 Bachi does have a lot of great characters. I just enjoy Gauche's design the most. Pretty much any series of every genre is going to have a specific formula so yeah, they're going to get repetitive. I try to ignore the formulas and fall for whatever makes the series unique. Aww, we'll have to differ with Naruto vs One Piece vs Bleach. I'm on and off about Naruto. Right now, the manga has taken a new level of kick-a** so I'm excited about keeping up with it. When I subscribed to Shonen Jump, I would keep up with One Piece, but now I don't really care. As for Bleach... It's totally irrational, but I absolutely despise it merely because of Ichigo's dub voice actor. Otherwise, I'd probably be indifferent or even mildly like it. I don't know if you'd like Gundam Wing, but Ronin Warriors is basically Sailor Moon meets Captain Planet. Yu Yu Hakusho is you're average fighting anime. I love Yakitate Japan. It's definitely one of my favorite even though it's super repetitive since it's a competition-style series. It's about the main character's quest to create a uniquely Japanese bread (I'm a sucker for food and travel-centered series) and it's just hilarious. That reminds me, I wonder if Addicted to Curry ever amounted to anything. If you like more unique titles, you may enjoy Mushishi and Kino no Tabi (Kino's Journey). I'll have to give Fairy Tail a look. What shoujo titles do you like?
❧❧

Yeah, Shojo is also annoying when it comes to repetitiveness. But still, I've always loved Shonen more so it stinks more. D: Oh, what chapter are you on? I've only read the first nine volumes, but I was bored after that. >_> I read all my manga online so if I keep up with something it's because I was addicted and sat there for hours on end trying to keep up with it. I almost never watch the dub. Luffy's dub is actually a girl, and it's all squeaky and annoying. >_> But then I hate watching the sub because your trying to pay attention to what they're saying, no the show. gonk I used to just love Bleach. It just got old. >_> I think once Ichigo went through his fourth stage in power, and dropped back to a super-human shinigami thing, with the same outfit and look as the first I was done. Tite Kubo officially lost my attention with that. Yakitate Japan is one I'm going to check out now. :O It sounds really interesting. How many chapters/episodes are out? Oh, have you ever read Hell's Kitchen? I saw it one day, and could only find the first volume out. But it is really good. I think I've read it twice since then. I just wish more chapters would come out.
At the moment the only shojo I'm really keeping up with is Skip Beat. I think it was my first Shojo, and Bleach was my first Shonen I think. I'm not sure if there is anything else I'm really watching or anything. I need to finish World! Bring it On, just because I've already read half the series. Though it's pretty old and it's been a while since I've read it. I've been pretty absorbed in Asian Dramas though at the moment, so my manga and anime have been lacking.

Wow, super long reply. ^^" I think this is the longest one I've ever written here on the forums. xD
❧❧
2511 What chapter of Tegami Bachi? Whatever the most recent one is. I read all the series online too and am up-to-date with all of them. I have a similar issue with Naruto's dub actress. I don't think I've actually heard One Piece's dub. That's exactly why I'm not ashamed to say I watch subs and dubs. They both have their pros and cons. Yakitate Japan has 69 anime episodes and is up to chapter 243. I enjoyed the anime a bit more than the manga because of its pacing, but because the series is riddled with puns, it's a bit difficult to keep up with as a sub (I don't think it's been dubbed). Hell's Kitchen? This is the first time I've heard of it, but it looks like my kind of series. Looks like it's time to juggle.

My sister is into Asain dramas. I won't seek them out, but will watch them if they're put in front of me. I liked "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" (too many titles with flowers in them), but that's all I've seen.

Long replies are good! I look forward to them. wink

I haven't read past like the fourth volume. So whatever that chapter is, is the one I'm on for Tegami Bachi. Oh wow. O_O I couldn't make it that far with Naruto. It was interesting, but I think at the time I was still into Bleach. I have to try and pick it up again. I have way too many series I need to catch up on/read more of. I'll check up on Tegami Bachi and Naruto so hopefully in a few days we'll be able to chat more about it. XD The animes do have pros and cons. But still either way your still judged by what you watch. D: I think I will be able to read Yakitate Japan if I do an all day manga day. xD Do you mainly read the manga, or watch the anime for that one? Most good series haven't been dubbed which is the sad thing. And so many series are dropped mid-way or are missing episodes for a while because they can't get rights. Then it's annoying because then I'll watch the missing episodes in sub and I hate the voice actors because I'm used to the other ones. D: Hell's Kitchen is really good. I'm going to search around for more chapters and stuff.

I've seen most of Pasta, and some of Fashion King. I'm really slow watching them though, since they're like an hour long. I've really yet to finish one, but...

Okay, so I was stalking your profile, (xD) and saw that one of the things under hobbies was Piano. So do you play?
2543 eek I really like where Tegami Bachi goes after that volume. Ooh! Awesome! I love having more people to talk to about manga and such. Yes, very true. But people who judge aren't worth talking to anyway. Oh yeah? Cool! I started with the anime and you'll probably get through the series faster that way (if you can find it). That's very true, but since anime is becoming way more popular, many titles are getting their chance to shine. I'm unsure on how Yakitate would be if it were dubbed. There are so many puns and language-specific jokes that would make it rather tedious to translate completely. Then again, translators can add foot-notes and other tricks like they did with Mushishi (another amazing series).

That's part of why I've been avoiding the dramas and almost anime as well. They take so much longer than going through a manga. It's also why I generally prefer dubs because then I can multi-task and read something else while watching. whee

I've been playing piano for about sixteen years now. It's one of my passions.

Really? :O I have to catch up with Tegami Bachi then. It's been a whlie it's I've seen my Steak. <3 Haha, I also love talking about anime and manga. I guess it's because I'm probably just a little addicted, but... xD Haha, so true about judging people. I just hate it when I watch an anime and no matter what, I can't stand it because of the voice actors. I was that way with Kuroshitsuji, I can't watch the dub or sub because the characters sound so off to me. >_> I understand. Translating is really annoying. I've tried. ;_; But I hardly know any japanese anyways. ^^" I think I've heard of Mushishi.

That's so true. But to a lot of people I know reading is slower, so I know anime is great. But I also hate anime at times because it strays from the original series, and makes it really annoying and hard to talk about with other people. D: I fail at multi-tasking when it comes to TV. Unless I'm eating and watching TV at the same time, in which I can do that. xD And drama's are time consuming. But they're so good at the same time. crying

Wow, such a long time. I've only only been playing almost ten years. What kind of music do you like playing?
2545 Hehe, I feel the same way about Kuroshitsuji. Mushishi's in my top ten.

Ugh! Filler episodes get on my nerves most of the time. That's why I gave up on Naruto for a while. I'm tempted to get caught up again anime-wise, though. Since it's now a waiting game with the manga.

Ten years is a long time too! I play pretty much whatever I can get my hands on. The majority of my shelves have movie, television, classical, showtunes, and Disney music. I have quite a bit of anime and video game books and prints as well. What about you? Do you still take lessons or just play for the the heck of it?

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
{{ 856 // 50,000 }}
PC: 761

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100