How are you?

Great 0.27088607594937 27.1% [ 107 ]
Good 0.19746835443038 19.7% [ 78 ]
Okay 0.27594936708861 27.6% [ 109 ]
Poll 0.25569620253165 25.6% [ 101 ]
Total Votes:[ 395 ]

Nei1
I'm good. Another lazy day for me.
Hi! You won any item for 25mil or less from the mp or any gold shop including Loyal's. I can get you a list of those items if needed/wanted. Please let me know what you want. Thanks and congratulations. They can be multiple items totaling around 25mil too.
Cannibal Carnival
Waterproof Bubbles
Cannibal Carnival
Waterproof Bubbles
Cannibal Carnival
` n e k e n e k e
{211}

I'm so sorry to jump into the middle of your conversation, but are you...talking Buffy? cool
Yes, we are! No spoilers pleeease! I'm only on season 3 ><
{215}

Season 3....season 3...oh wow, that's so early on....it gets so much better! whee
Am I the only one who DOES NOT like Xander?
I just...ugh.
You won a second time! You get to pick an item for 50 mil or multiple items for 50mil.
Waterproof Bubbles
{412}

Hi! You won any item for 25mil or less from the mp or any gold shop including Loyal's. I can get you a list of those items if needed/wanted. Please let me know what you want. Thanks and congratulations. They can be multiple items totaling around 25mil too.
The Infamous Manny-kun
Oh that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

Liberal Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
::lurks::

||post number 82||

Liberal Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
::is sick::

||post number 83||

Liberal Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
::tries to beat up her stupidly slow computer; like everything else she does these days, it takes forever because of her stupidly slo computer::

||post number 84||

I hate the idea of dealing with anything ethics that is not done on a CASE by CASE basis. No two dilemmas involving ethics are going to be the same by any and all means, and this, providing ANYTHING which may be used to close more than ONE case is always going to offer an injustice to all but one case.

Liberal Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
::blows her nose a lot and just generally is a wimp::

||post number 85||

"Why should there be any such thing as Computer Ethics?"

Well, I'm kind of for and against this
I'm for it because with the continually exponential rise in computer consumerism, there are going to be issues that arise in computer science that cannot be approached through normal ethics. Why? Because like the computers themselves, the dilemmas are substantially more complex than those not involved in computer science. There are going to be terms in computer ethics which can only be applied to computer ethics, such as white-hat and open-source software.

I'm against it because I believe that, as previously stated, every single dilemma faced within the realm of ethics cannot be preemptively determined. There are no two cases which are exactly the same. Why? Because cases in ethics involve three irrefutable factors. Time, people, and action. And logically, the three are unable to be duplicated factor for factor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff