Good 0.20050125313283 20.1% [ 80 ]
Okay 0.27568922305764 27.6% [ 110 ]
Poll 0.25563909774436 25.6% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]

What does your sig. do? o_O heart
Spidargate
Spidargate
Spidargate
stargate bump!!!!!!!: we did it! i am going to open the thread to bots before i leave. since we have no overnight regulars, it would be dead overnight without them. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: i added the poll! notice that there is no "no" option, so people will have to post if they want to say that they won't help. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: bye suki! domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: hey ak! domokun stargate

Clean Member

It's not really impossible, actually. I can see why he would... the only regulars I really saw on were the gates, and the rest of us didn't really post that much (that I saw.) It was pretty much just people bumping... ._.
my sig leads you to my haven, klik it
1=10,000,000
Spidargate
Telotora

hey telotora! glad that i made this?

@silver: it might be a slight exaggeration, but he does find many people annoying.
domokun stargate

Gah! gonk Sorry I took forever to reply! @.@ Yes, I am happy that you made this thread. ^_^ But I really miss the good 'ol original konda 10 mil thread....U__U I met a lot of good people there...
2=5,000,000
stargate bump!!!!!!!: IF it WAS him, he would have posted first, telling us that he was going to have the thread closed. he KNEW that there were many faithful regulars. domokun stargate
Telotora
Spidargate
Telotora

hey telotora! glad that i made this?

@silver: it might be a slight exaggeration, but he does find many people annoying.
domokun stargate

Gah! gonk Sorry I took forever to reply! @.@ Yes, I am happy that you made this thread. ^_^ But I really miss the good 'ol original konda 10 mil thread....U__U I met a lot of good people there...

silver pmed all the good people who still came to the original 10,000,000. they will know to come here. domokun stargate
k0onda did seem sorta newbish, he might of fell for a PM
3=3,333,333
Yeah...
He would have said sumthin... Instead of leaving us in the dust... TT.TT
4=2,500,000
Spidargate
stargate bump!!!!!!!: IF it WAS him, he would have posted first, telling us that he was going to have the thread closed. he KNEW that there were many faithful regulars. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: he did say about a week ago that he had been hacked recently. the hacker returned. domokun stargate
5=2,000,000
Spidargate
Spidargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: he did say about a week ago that he had been hacked recently. the hacker returned. domokun stargate

stargate bump!!!!!!!: EVIL HACKERS (and/or scammers)!!!!! domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces