• Bidding War 100
WhereWhoMe
iiilullaby-katie
WhereWhoMe
iiilullaby-katie
WhereWhoMe
iiilullaby-katie
I haven't been sleeping lately either
Oooo I like your new avi. 3nodding Very nice orange items. Sorry to hear that. Are you not sleeping lately by choice (like too much stuff to do), or because you just can't?
thanks 4laugh its almost Halloween so I figured it was time to bring her back out.
im not sleeping for a number of reasons. 1) I have way too much to do. 2) I still want to spend time with matt so I stay up even later for him, but then 3) when I go to sleep I cant fall asleep or stay asleep and if I manage I do not feel rested at all.
I 'slept' 15 hours (11 and a 4 hour nap) today and I still feel super tired.
Ah. I see. Sometimes I wish I could stay up, especially when I have stuff to do. I tend to shut down around 3am. The only way I can get more hours, is if I sleep for a few hours around 3, and wake up earlier. confused But then I'm like a zombie the next day or so.
Hmmm I wonder if there is something that will help people fall asleep easier. That happens to me every now and then. Most of the time, I'm tired enough to pretty much fall asleep almost anywhere. redface
3am is really my shut down too, but that is staying up to me.
if a room is cold, ill fall asleep. so I really wish they kept classrooms warmer.
I have yet to find a way to not fall asleep. sweatdrop I mean, I try to stay up when I can, but with more and more teachers using projectors and such... emotion_zzz
the projecters aren't even the issue for me

Entrepreneur

Good morning! :3

{27}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items