• Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crazy for socks
dgradient
crazy for socks
dgradient
crazy for socks
sigh
Fishing won't work for me now. I was on a roll after 10 or so buckets.

Wow. I've never managed to catch more than a few fish and a boot or two. I keep thinking there must be a trick to it, lol.
I'm just fishing to get the angelic rod. I have several thousand more fish to catch. rofl

Nice to have a goal. For me, that would probably be unobtainable; at least you've got the knack. biggrin
It just keeps me busy while I'm bumping. I work for one of those bump shops on my mule. rofl I have no life.
Heck, I work Towns, play games, and shop the marketplace while bumping. It may be no life, but at least I'm entertained. 3nodding
*foop* I think we got everything, so we won't have to wake up early tomorrow! -14787-

Dangerous Darling

dgradient
Heck, I work Towns, play games, and shop the marketplace while bumping. It may be no life, but at least I'm entertained. 3nodding
Very true. c:
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
Well I was starting to nod off... and that isn't really good, considering I wasn't sitting on a chari... redface Depending on what is happening, I'll try to post more today, because the number was really sad yesterday. emo Though if I'm out and about a lot, maybe I'll do some mobile posting, though I hope it doesn't come to that if I can help it. I would prefer to stay home for most of the day instead. -14766-
Heh. Happy to have you aboard - but we've gotten quite a few more people in today already, so I'm not feeling anywhere near as desperate. smile
And a few pages down too. Well, I think I'm going to head out in a bit to get stuff for tomorrow. Not sure how long that will take, but I should be back for evening bumping. 3nodding -14775-
Hope the shopping's not too insane. Later!
I'm still home. sweatdrop The plans are in the works, and I'm supposed to be doing an inventory of what we have in the freezer... *whistles innocently* -14784-
rofl
Yeah, I tend to get distracted very easily, especially when I don't really want to do what I'm supposed to. sweatdrop -14788-
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient

Geeze, I sound like a hostess or something. No, I'm not trying to hijack the thread, honest!. redface
You're not trying to hijack... you're just part of the welcoming committee. 3nodding -14777-
I must have been drugged and hypnotized. I'm not a joiner. xp
I forgot who it was now, but someone though I was part of the thread's welcoming committee. They were really nice, they even quoted me to tell me someone new dropped by. sweatdrop I guess it was my innter-Gate voice/though that had me talking to unfamiliar usernames. 3nodding ninja -14785-
I'm terrified every time I talk to a new person. I've probably scared most of them away. sad
Every now and then I have that... One time I'm pretty sure I scared one away... I didn't have anything to give them. sweatdrop -14789-
crazy for socks
dgradient
crazy for socks
sigh

Wow. I've never managed to catch more than a few fish and a boot or two. I keep thinking there must be a trick to it, lol.
I'm just fishing to get the angelic rod. I have several thousand more fish to catch. rofl
Sorry to budge in, wasn't yesterday's item grant an angelic rod? -14791-

Dangerous Darling

WhereWhoMe
crazy for socks
dgradient
crazy for socks
sigh

It's not the actual rod, it's just an equipable version. c:
crazy for socks
WhereWhoMe
crazy for socks
dgradient
crazy for socks
sigh

It's not the actual rod, it's just an equipable version. c:
Oooo I see. I have yet to master fishing here. sweatdrop So you just have to keep fishing to get the actual rod? -14796-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff