• Peoplewatcher 100
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
... Someone sent you a gift. You should open it. ninja
Ahhhh that item. I think I have that on my wishlist from your box experiments. ninja how did they gut it? -14556-
They recolored selected items from a bunch of old Evolving Items for one of the new rigs. But all they were interested in were the cute outfits, not any of the nifty props. Or BACKGROUNDS. *sob*. They ended up pulling two groups of items (a sailor outfit and another outfit, I forget just what.) If I hadn't checked out the rig first in one of the Cash Shop Updates in the GCD, I would have been really mad - the announcement for the rig kind of avoided saying they weren't doing the whole EIs. I sort of ranted to nobody there for a while, lol.
Ahhh. I'm kind of behind on the reading... I just started on today's posts just now. Though I'm about to stop soon. *sigh* Well, maybe they don't have enough artists around to make new stuff? I feel like they've been doing a lot of recolors recently... -14569-
I'm not upset about recolors, though some of the awful ones might make me reconsider - when did "toxic" become desirable in a color? Doing recolors has to be a LOT faster and cheaper than coming up with new original designs, but the items in this rig were taking some classic EIs with dozens of poses and reducing them to around five poses, leaving out all the fun stuff and just going with clothes. *sigh* I still don't like getting clothes for Christmas, so maybe it's just me... xp
Clothes for Christmas? The main thing that I look froward to is going caroling in the gold shops. 3nodding I'm not really sure how I feel about items that are short poses. Though I like the recolors and re-releases better than some of the newer, almost naked like poses some of the newer items have. Though I guess it would also depend on how a person equips it (it is just that when I try it on, it looks too nakkid for my liking. sweatdrop -14587-
What, you don't want all the guys drooling over your pixels? OK, some of the recent poses are a bit much for me, too - I don't mind plain nekkid, but seductively nude's just not me. xd

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
Ok, I'm going to head out for the night. I'm feeling drained already. Sorry. redface Goodnight everyone, goodnight thread. emotion_zzz -14574-
You've had a very busy weekend - hope you can relax in school tomorrow. Goodnight!
I'm relaxing for most of this week. No school till next week! whee Though I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done before the end of the week. confused -14578-

Sounds wonderful - I didn't realize you got the whole week off. smile

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
dgradient
WhereWhoMe
Really? *shrugs* I mean, I don't think I'll get into the medical field in that way. I tend to want to smack things and rant after a while... My ex-supervisor (she got promoted so I got a new supervisor, and it is for volunteering, not working)laughed when I said that I wanted pick up extra shifts so that I can smack people who put things in the wrong place.... ninja *polishes halo innocently* I don't really like dealing with people too much. redface -14566-
I feel you, LOL - imperfect people can be sooooooo annoying. 3nodding
It isn't really the imperfect thing. There are some things that I think are common sense... well maybe it isn't so common. Like things that are clearly labeled with 'please return to *room number*'. What do people do? They put it up in a room that is not the room on the label. Did I mention that the label is sometimes in neon green/pink? confused -14572-
You're talking to someone who rearranges the shelves in bookstores. ninja I had to give up doing it in libraries - librarians hate it. They can't believe a lay person is capable of following a simple catalog numbering system... rolleyes
When I volunteer in the office, I tend to re-alphabetize their files... and I think they kind of like it for the most part. I mean, they have yet to ask me to stop, and keep giving me jobs like that... I used to do that. It is a little harder now, that there aren't as many bookstores around. There used to be one right across the street from my high school. My mom used to laughingly check my pockets for money before setting me loose in a bookstore. ninja -14579-
The lack of bookstores makes me sad. cry

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Distinct Bookworm