Good luck!

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
steel-dinosaur
Good luck!

Thanks love ! 4laugh i know im going to need it sweatdrop but with good people and nice words i think i can do it! biggrin i honestly thank you for taking the time to wish me luck! very nice of you ! biggrin

Golden Pumpkin

Zoo-LaBell
steel-dinosaur
Good luck!

Thanks love ! 4laugh i know im going to need it sweatdrop but with good people and nice words i think i can do it! biggrin i honestly thank you for taking the time to wish me luck! very nice of you ! biggrin

I know you can do it!It just takes time, but before you know it, your quest is complete! emotion_c8

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell
steel-dinosaur
Good luck!

I know you can do it!It just takes time, but before you know it, your quest is complete! emotion_c8

ha ha i agree, i almost didnt make one was to scared that people would judge me make fun of me and call me a noob. i am a noob but i just dont like being called one ha ha seriously thought THANK YOU!! and btw i like your avi she is cute biggrin her hair is lovely!!!

Golden Pumpkin

Zoo-LaBell

ha ha i agree, i almost didnt make one was to scared that people would judge me make fun of me and call me a noob. i am a noob but i just dont like being called one ha ha seriously thought THANK YOU!! and btw i like your avi she is cute biggrin her hair is lovely!!!
Yeah, but who hasn't been a noob once?Just steer clear from GD and CB to avoid that.
Maybe rally too.
Thank you.Yours is beautiful.>u<

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell

Yeah, but who hasn't been a noob once?Just steer clear from GD and CB to avoid that.
Maybe rally too.

what site-not-allowed and CB and what is a rally?

Golden Pumpkin

Zoo-LaBell
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell

Maybe rally too.

General Discussion and Chatterbox.They are part of the forums.
Rally is a place where gaia users chat and race cars I think.(never been there)
I heard those are the places with the most trouble.
Others in the charity/quests forum and friendly in general though.c8

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell

Maybe rally too.

General Discussion and Chatterbox.They are part of the forums.
Rally is a place where gaia users chat and race cars I think.(never been there)
I heard those are the places with the most trouble.
Others in the charity/quests forum and friendly in general though.c8

i dotn even know were those are but ill remember they are bad ha ha thank you! excited for the quest threads thougth :] i plan on starting to help others when i reach my goals lol i send people gifts when i can but i end up spending way to much ha ha

Golden Pumpkin

Zoo-LaBell

i dotn even know were those are but ill remember they are bad ha ha thank you! excited for the quest threads thougth :] i plan on starting to help others when i reach my goals lol i send people gifts when i can but i end up spending way to much ha ha
When you go to the forums page you can find them both in the gaia community section.
That's nice.I know how that feels. biggrin
Booty grab in the aquariums can earn 150k each day. 3nodding

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell

When you go to the forums page you can find them both in the gaia community section.
That's nice.I know how that feels. biggrin
Booty grab in the aquariums can earn 150k each day. 3nodding

ive been doing the aquariums and zOMG lol so far its okay i never make no 150k thought ><

Golden Pumpkin

Zoo-LaBell

ive been doing the aquariums and zOMG lol so far its okay i never make no 150k thought ><
Yup.It's very time consuming.
Zomg can earn a surprisingly good amount too!Thanks for reminding me.
I think smob earns a lot(not too sure about that sentence)
Some higher levels choose the beach area and papa saw is popular.c:

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
steel-dinosaur
Zoo-LaBell

Yup.It's very time consuming.
Zomg can earn a surprisingly good amount too!Thanks for reminding me.
I think smob earns a lot(not too sure about that sentence)
Some higher levels choose the beach area and papa saw is popular.c:

im still a lower level so i dont know what a papa saw is yet >< he he so what was it that brought you to gaia?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff