YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3888 3889 3890 > >> >>> »|

Shy Giver

Post #1
User Image

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry to say that after almost 8 years of running this charity, I finally feel I've out-grown the place. I had a baby in December, and although I'm still doing things on my main, I've found myself neglecting my charity too much. Now that he's here, I really only have time to fart around with the one main account, so it's time I close this place down.
It's been a great time, and I thank everyone that has been a part of YDA Charity's history. I haven't calculated in awhile, but I'm fairly certain I've given away over 15 million gold in pure and items while we were up and running. Lots of contests and giveaways drew in most of our traffic.

I'm giving most of my stuff "away"! Please check out the next posts to see how you can score some of the items that I have to get rid of.

User Image
Make sure you read all of them. User Image

arrow I apologize that there is a lot to read through, but how else is one supposed to get their point across in a forum? Please read through the rules here and in the application post so that you don't miss anything.
      arrow You must be questing for a cat item to put in an application unless you are applying as a newbie.
      arrow Please keep chat speech to a minimum.
      Emoticons and 'lol's are okay for conveying an emotion, I just don't want too much illiterate/text talk posting 'lyk d1s'.
      arrow Please be nice to your fellow questers, bumpers, and other charities in this thread.
      arrow You can advertise your quest, but do not beg for anything, for you will get nothing from me. I'll most likely just ignore you. If you want a donation, just fill out the application; otherwise, I can't help you.
      arrow Post your application in the thread, do not PM it to me; it will be ignored if it shows up in my mail box.
      arrow Chatting is highly recommended, but not required. You can bump a little if you'd like, but don't go too crazy. Post more and stay longer; you're more likely to get a better donation that way. I may even give you a second donation in the future if I see you are genuinely active.
      arrow All charity business should be brought up with Your_Destiny_Awaits. Please do not PM OtherWorldShukumei with charity inquiries - even if you win something.
      arrow Do not quote anything on the first page. Why? Because it's pointless and annoying.
      arrow And please, in case it isn't obvious, follow Gaia's ToS and Rules & Guidelines.
      arrow For some extra gold in your donation, PM me, Your_Destiny_Awaits, the Secret Word: "Catscratch" when you put in an application. Don't put the word in your application - it's a "secret" word for a reason.
      Also note: This secret word does not apply to the newbies application, only for the questers.
      arrow Don't steal the Kiki emotes! User Image I paid for them. If you want your own, go here: Rydia's Emoticon Shop
      arrow Rules are subject to change at any time and as issues arise.

Shy Giver

The Giveaway!

Earning points in the giveaway is officially done. Please claim items with what points you have remaining before I sell through everything. Once it's gone, I can't get it back.

In April, I opened a new charity that will require less of my time. I just can't get away from giving stuff away!

The gold I earn from that and whatever is left on the account, I'll use for that, and I'll sponsor some participants in this event below. heart
User Image

Shy Giver

Participants!

342tashauna - 4
A Scary Pumpkin - 4
Amynta - 4
ANN0YANCE - 30
Audrey Eternal - 8
Aurora Storm - 3.5
Auntie sindy - 4
Azana Brown - 1
l3 0 N E 5 - 4
Blooming Serenity - 0.5
book_worm_gal13 - 4
bmorgan1214 - 8.5
brujah the thornybeauty - 8
butterfingercrunch - 5.5
children with machetes - 4
ChiXiah - 0.5
ChyBunny - 8
Craft_Knight - 15
DanniBoo - 6
dark pillow - 8
Daring Noble - 4
DogLoverAtHeart - 4
Doragonlady - 4.5
Ekahau Zack Rhoads - 0.5
Emma53002 - 4
ESFantasiaImpromptu - 1.5
Fallen_Clairvoyance - 13.5
FateDSouls - 4
GrayWolf_Boy - 1
gunjoe911 - 4
Hikari de Grazia - 8
HarisKun - 4.5
harpsdesire - 80
h0ujun - 1
II Blue Duck II - 4
ILikeToHugPandas - 4
lnmoreno159 - 4
jbadbaby06 - 0.5
k-o-kid712 - 4
kittyyymewmew - 4
Kiwiiindie - 4
Kuran Cross Yuuki - 7
LuckyGenesis - 8
madelynheston - 12.5
Maelius - 18.5
Mister Kiros - 1
MistyMary24 - 31
Musical_Vampire_Socks - 0.5
NatsuNoYuki - 57.5
Obliviii - 10
oceanbeauty08 - 6
ochrysanthe - 4
Oppa_Dougie - 4
OtherWorldShukumei - 3
passerella - 0.5
QueerxCore - 7
ranakatina1004 - 32
redhotpotatoe - 4
RedMageBill - 13.5
renaina - 14.5
SamixCookie - 8.5
selenia50150 - 1.5
Serethielle - 4
Siddonne - 1
Silenced Nocturne - 4
Tainted Dessert - 17
The Furry Fuzzball - 6
THE Santa Claus - 3
The Truth Behind The Lie - 0.5
The Valkyrie Ryu - 4
tunesa - 24
Villainess Harley Quinn - 4
Vineasama - 4
Winter Freeze - 15.5
Wu-Tang69 - 4
xX_Ninja Katana_Xx - 2
YamiTyger - 11
Youth_with_Habits - 4

How to claim an item:
-See how many points it "costs" and collect enough
-PM or quote me to tell me which item you want
-You can "buy" more than one item. Use up all your points!
-If you don't want to wait to collect all of the points needed for an item, you can pay the difference.
BUT! You have to turn in at least half of the points to do this. Points are worth approximate 5k each, so multiply the number of points you're missing by 5k, and that's how much gold you'll owe me in order to claim the item. (Like, if the item is 25 points, you'll need to give me at least 13 points and 60k to claim it. If you give me 20 points, then you'll only owe me 25k.)
ALSO! I will not "hold" an item if you go through this method of paying for some of it. Do not turn in the points unless you have enough gold to cover the difference. You will send the trade with the difference in gold, until then, someone else still has a chance at the item.
-First come, first serve. Even if you're saving up for the high items, someone may get there first... Collect what you want as soon as you can!

-Some items may have changed in worth a lot since I gave them a point value (remember that it's about 5k per point). If you see an item that has drastically dropped in worth and you want it, let me know. I may be willing to shave off some of the points needed to get it. This is only if/when you want to claim an item. I won't change it on my own if I see the price is different, but I won't make something more "expensive" even if the worth has skyrocketed.

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Shy Giver

Items to Choose from!
Items are only grouped together to conserve some space w/out hiding them under a spoiler. There is one of each item unless it's specified. Multiple items are only given away one at a time, so although there's 2 Cat Boots, you can only claim one (or both if you want to use 2 points).

In the 1 point sections, some claim "Any x number of items below". It means you can pick and choose up to that number of items within that section for just 1 Point! Good until I start to run low on items, in which case they'll be condensed into other groupings most likely.

1 to 50 points?
Any item you want worth up to 250k! If there's an unlisted item, I may be willing to buy it for you.
We'll have to barter with the points, but I'll try to get the item you want for a reasonable amount.
Good for at least 2 people depending on my funds.

~~~~~

1 point - Any 10 items below
User Image Blue Paper Cat Band x 216, User Image White Paper Cat Band x 117,
User Image Goldenrod Paper Cat Band x 39, or
User Image One of a "surprise" Aquarium junk item x 3

~~~~~

Shy Giver

More stuff!

~~~~~

Shy Giver

The good stuff!

100 points
Longcat Scarf
RuRu Kitty Plushie

~~~~~

125 points
Apprentice Charm
Tomo's Basket

~~~~~

150 points
Lyndexer's Journal
Tsurara the Demon Cat

~~~~~

200 points
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Rascal the Alley Cat

~~~~~

225 points
SDPlus Real S28 PRlSM

~~~~~

500 points
SDPlus #148 Bibbles

Shy Giver

Post #4

Bands for Newbies

User Image
This post is just for the newbies! User Image I have a small application for you to fill out. If you fill it out correctly, I’ll give you a Paper Cat Band (your choice of color Blue, Goldenrod/Orange, and White). You don’t have to be questing for a cat item or anything, so you don’t have to keep it. You can sell the Band for gold if you want. It’s just my small donation to those that are still new.

Make sure you follow all of the rules in the first post. User Image I don't want you getting onto my blacklist. Don't worry, the secret word does not apply to the newbie form. Please post it in the thread.

Newbie requirements:
arrow You must be less than 1 month old. If you're a few days older than a month, I'll most likely still give you a band because you're still new. As long as you're in that general ballpark.
arrow You also must have a trading pass (otherwise, I can't give you anything...). If you don't have one yet, make sure to stop by the bank with 500 gold and get yourself one; it'll be well worth it in the future.
That’s it, I don’t really care how many posts you have. Lots of posts just means that you’re very active. Which is a good thing.

And here's how all this application stuff works: First, highlight and copy everything in coding below and fill it out. Make sure to write all your information in between the codings otherwise some of your words won't be in green!
[color=green]Username:
When did you join Gaia?:
Do you like cats?:
What is your favorite animal?:
Have you started questing for anything yet?: (put any quest information here. Not required; I’m just curious)
What color Cat Band would you like?:
[/color]

Application information
Username= Is obviously your name
When did you join Gaia?= Look at your profile to see your registration date
Do you like cats? and What is your favorite animal? are self explanatory.
Have you started questing for anything yet?= Questing here on Gaia is coined not only for the little quests that users can go on to get special promotional items (like the Toy Story or Frontier Skys quests), but also the term questing is more used for when a user is saving up gold, items, and/or tickets for a particular item on Gaia or for their dream avatar. Most 'questers' have a quest thread to show off their progress and hope for donations. Otherwise, it can be information put into your profile or in the form of a Tektek questbar in your signature. Here's my quest thread as OtherWorldShukumei for a quest thread example: Fancy Felines If you have anymore questions about questing, just ask.
What color Cat Band would you like?= look towards the top of this post to see the three colored bands available to you.

You still with me? I've got a new bonus for the Newbies! If you want a chance for more Paper Cat Bands, continue reading. Generate a number (RNG) between 1-10. Depending on the number you get, you could get one or two more Bands! This is good for only one RNG. You don't keep doing it until you get a winning number. You do it once with your application or within the next few posts if you forget. The first number you get is the final number whether you win something or not.
How do you RNG?
When you create a post, there's a box on (your) right that says "Post Action". In the drop-down menu, select "Random Number". It'll show two boxes on top of each other. Put "1" in the top box and "10" in the bottom box. When you submit your post, you'll have generated a random number that displays just above your post!
So, what do you get?
If you roll a 1, you'll get a Blue one.
If you roll a 3, you'll get a White one.
If you roll a 5, you'll get the other two colors you didn't choose.
If you roll a 7, you'll get a Goldenrod one.

I’m always taking donations of Paper Cat Bands and Xerox Paper to keep this going! ^-^
If you're interested, I will buy the items from you (please label as "Selling stuff" or something to that effect so that I know you want gold for the items). The prices fluctuate, so PM me or post in the thread to see how much I'd pay for Paper Cat Bands or Xerox Paper.

User Image

I currently have-
Blue: +230
Goldenrod: +60
White: +130

Newbies Helped! - 222
Here's the 15 most recent:
Mayalala
Felicia-D-1990
DemonHouseWife
Alayanna
bossiris20
Sakumisu
smartypoohbear
evilkittytakesacookie
rock beats
Ninja Pomegranates
iiiBerry
DemonicBabe3
Reina Miyuki
Polka Dot Sock
Anaya-Bird

Post #5

Frisky Felines!
-None right now. Check back later.

User Image

The Cat's Meow!
-None right now. Check back later.

What is the Cat's Meow? Every other month (or so), I'll pick a deserving someone from my donatees or whitelist to put up an advertisement in this post about their quest. Not only that, most of the gold earned on Your_Destiny_Awaits during that month will be given to that person (minus charity donations, unless otherwise specified). And then there's the 40/60 Raffle and other little random chances for them to get a bigger donation at the end of the month.

How do I get to be The Cat's Meow? As long as you end up in my Donatees or Whitelist, you have a chance. I'll be filtering through quests that are still active and find someone I think will benefit from the gold earned (and put it to good use). Those that have quest threads tend to have a better chance at being a Cat's Meow.

Where does the gold come from? Most of it comes from me, Your_Destiny_Awaits. I calculate gold as I post, explore, answer polls, and do booty grabs (they get the original gold amount without the bonus). I seem to average about 500g a day since this isn't my main account, but I think it's a nice haul all things considering. 1k is the most per day that I'll give though; I get to keep anything I make after that. ^-^ The only gold coming from someone else is from the raffle and any that people decide to donate. I've also added that I'll giving them anything I receive from from the Daily Chance (excluding game items). I'll send one of each item I get and sell the rest to add to the gold pile.

Past MGs:
August '09 - Ayo Neko (25k)
October '09 - Nye U-chan (23k)
January '10 - billy_bobbyandpants (27k)
March '10 - rawfan08101 (21k)
January '11 - Mizuki Ayu (40k)
April '11 - Lindori (45k)

Shy Giver

Post #2

User Image
User Image

What qualifies as a cat item?
Anything that has anything to do with cats, obviously. User Image
Cat plushies and companions
Evolving items with at least one 'cat' pose
Clothing with cat prints
Cat skins
Cat accessories like paws, tails, and ears
Aquarium catfish
Kiki Car stuff
Items that can be used for cat-like avatars
And more!

All of the items can be found on the second page, here.

Newly added cats:
User Image =Bibbles' Silky White Cat Fur
User Image Bonbonieru Konpeito (Studded Hoodie & Sparkling Kitty Tee)
User Image Cat Burglar's Treasure
User Image Feline Hunter
User Image Gaia Anniversary Flashback (Kiki & Coco Love)
User Image Hermit Cat Cap
User Image Jaguar's Curse
User Image Kitten Squad Alpha
User Image Kitten Squad Delta
User Image Kitten Squad Omega
User Image Kyarameru the Purring
User Image Madoka Magica: Kyubey
User Image MLP: Opalescence
User Image Mochi Kitten Star
User Image Pet Cemetary (Undead Cat)
User Image Pseudo Frog Flying Cat
User Image RumbleKitten: Waffles

Here are examples of the qualifying cat items:

User Image Coco Kitty Plushie
User Image Kiki Kitty Plushie
User ImageGin the Kitty
User ImageJag the Moga
User ImageKitten Star
User ImageSDPlus #2 Rufus Doll
User Image AFK
User ImageBlack Neko Cosplay
User Image Deluxe Cat Ears
User Image Superior Form (Feline Skin)
User ImageWestern Zodiac (Mane and Tail of Leo)
User ImageFeisty Berserker (Dress, Tigress Claws, & Chunky Boots poses)
User ImageAquarium Lila the Mermaid
User Image Kiki Kitty Wall Tile
User ImageKiki Car
User ImageSummon Kiki

The rest can be found on the second page, here.

User Image

Shy Giver

Post #3

User Image

Post your application in this thread, do not PM me the form. Make sure to read all of the lists of application rules, you might miss something if you don't read them. Remember that I must have proof of your quest, registration date, and your # of posts. If you don't know how to get the post info on your profile, please ask me how to do so.

If you have a quest thread:
arrow it must be at least 1 week old
arrow it must have at least 5 pages

If you do not have a quest thread (or it doesn't meet the requirements):
arrow you must have some sort of proof that you are questing for a cat item (like a quest bar in your sig/profile)
arrow proof that you have been an active member on Gaia for 6 months
arrow proof that you have over 500 posts
arrow If you have been an active member on Gaia for at least 1 month and have over 100 posts though, I will give you some of a donation. It's not much, but it's better than nothing.

If you are questing for a cat item that is less than 20k:
arrow have proof of the quest (thread or something in sig/profile)
arrow you must have been an active member on Gaia for 1 month
arrow you must have 200 posts.
That's it; there are no other limitations to get a donation.
If I happen to have the item, I may just sell it to you for a cheaper price. User Image

If you are questing for multiple cat items:
arrow put in an application for the item you are currently questing, have the most gold saved up for, or want the most.
arrow when you get that item, you can put in another application for a different cat item, even if it's the same type of item.
arrow I give donations based on each item, not per person.
arrow If you put in an application that has more than one cat item listed, you will only get the regular donation. Remember, one application per item (but only once you've gotten the first one).

arrow Applications must be brown. I'll take some gold away if I catch it in a different color.

arrow Full donations vary based on the worth of the item you are questing, and how dedicated to your quest you seem to be. As you bump/chat, based on your qualifications, and what your favorite animal is (the highest gold is not for cats User Image), I'll be willing to give you more gold. Chatting is not required, but you'll still get the donation in a day or so either way.

I'll be waiting at least one day after I put your name in the 'pending applications' list before I will give you a donation, so that way you could get more gold with your activity in this thread and as I poke around your profile/thread(s).

I know, lots of rules and specifications. But it's worth it, right? A little bit of your time for a little bit of my gold. But look at the contests post, and try to get even more!

User ImageApplication form:
[color=brown]Username:
What are you questing for?:
Approx. marketplace value:
Gold you have now:
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?:
Your favorite animal:
Where did you find this charity?:
Anything else you want to tell me?:[/color]

Pending applications (Gold currently willing to give):

User Image=still earning gold
User Image=awaiting trade
User Image=still awaiting trade
User Image=about to cancel trade

Shy Giver

Post #6

User Image
If you would like to donate to this charity, please send donations to Your_Destiny_Awaits
To all that are on my list= User Image

~For all donations before November 2011, please see Journal.

Lorraine Claire - Puss in Kamik
Teacup Creations - Black Bakeneko Ears & Orange Ribboned Bat Cat Hooded Jumper
unwielding - gave a good deal on lots of cat items
Melody115 - Kaya the Cat
FreeRice Charity - Compass of Seidh
Nihill - Cute Black Cat Mask, Hermit Cat, 2 Blue Paper Cat Bands, & 2 White Paper Cat Bands
QueerxCore - Blue Paper Cat Band & White Paper Cat Band
Teagen Sirrus - Some Zerox papers
Utopia Charity - 250k
THE Santa Claus from Charity events - 121,500g
baldur85 & Koi Kuro - Lots of random cat items
egyptianblue - Some Zerox papers
Mother Birthday - Kiki Kitty Mylar Balloon & Kiki Fleece Hat
Tempest Lorelay - 5,000g
Stacey dono - Trade full of random brown items
OMG ITS JINX - a bunch of random kitty goodies
RavensCry - some kitty goodies
Mrs_S_Snape a whole Letter set
deidaraicedude - 4,000g & some goodies
Kotatsu Hobo - 2,500g & some goodies

Post#7

User Image
These are the people I've donated to! In alphabetical order.

Amount of gold is different for lots of people considering that some are from when I started out just giving away 500g per donation, and now all the way up to 5-25k+ per full donation. Plus, some are from multiple donations when I open it up for previous donatees.

These are still active quests.
*-xHunii-Beex- - AKF (5,250 gold) Quest thread
*AB91 - Longcat Scarf (11,000 gold) Quest thread
Ang3Lic DC - Kiki (26,500 gold)
Angels Alibi - Compass of Seidh (30,000 gold)
*AnnaKyoyama358 - Kiki (2,600 gold) Quest thread
Apple Heart24 - Kiki Doll (20,000 gold)
*AuroraBunneh - AFK (1,000 gold) Profile
*Ayo-Neko (now Ayo-Meow) - Kiki (6,250 gold) Profile
azncrombie101 - Kandi Kitten (24,500 gold)
Berylis - Balgeary (45,500 gold)
*BiancaFloressssss - Kiki (20,500 gold) Quest thread
*billy_bobbyandpants - Longcat Scarf (6,350 gold) Quest thread
Bitter Demise - Compass of Seidh (32,000 gold)
Blushing Cupcake - Golden Belle (25,000 gold)
*bubblegums500 - Kiki (475 gold) Profile
Breathe Forever - RuRu, 7/15 (12,000 gold)
*BuckyKattLove - AFK (6,500 gold) Quest thread
Cadenzia - Cheshire Kitten (50,000 gold)
*Callieco Kat - Lovely Lucie (42,000 gold) Quest thread
Castiel Lover - Waffles (53,000 gold)
cicil0ve - North Kitten Star (5,250 gold) Quest thread
Citten13 - Baby-kun (20,000 gold)
Dead Daisies - Coco (660 gold) Profile
darkfox84 - Kiki (26,000 gold)
Doodleswithlove - Kiki (30,000 gold)
egyptianblue - Lovely Lucie (40,000 gold)
Essence of Me - Kiki (37,000 gold)
Evil_Eevee1313 - Nightmare (10,000 gold)
Ezenal - Kiki (25,000 gold)
F A U X S H 0 W - Cathulu (34,500 gold)
Felinacus - Coco (16,500 gold)
FOREVERRR - Kiki (31,000 gold)
ginia100 - Copper Belle (22,000 gold)
Graffiti the World - Gremalkin (39,500 gold)
HermioneGrainger - North Kitten Star (5,250 gold) Profile
HeyImShawn - Coco (2,500 gold) Profile
Himemiya Neko - Kiki (10,500 gold) Quest thread
hinata_hyuuga1221 (now 20th Century Otaku-chan) - Kiki (400 gold) Profile
Holla For A Dollar - SDPlus #002 Rufus (16,000 gold)
HunterAwesome - Summon Kiki (13,000 gold)
l Captivate l - Kiki (26,000 gold
I_Love_Eeyore16 - Coco (5,100 gold) Profile
indecisiveone - Coco (3,600 gold) Quest thread
intelligent one - AFK (45,000 gold)
IRKY - Lucky the Cat (67,500 gold)
iSexy_Goddess - Blue Belle (19,000 gold)
iZeen - Kiki (2,250 gold) Profile
J4Y D33 671 - Kiki, 10/19 (11,000 gold) Profile
Kanashii Sakura Uta - Bibbles (25,000 gold) Quest thread
keemo_king - Coco (6,250 gold) Profile
Kinoko the Clarinet - AFK (35,000 gold)
Kitalpha Hart - Kiki (26,500 gold)
Lady Sindara - Copper Belle (30,000 gold)
Le_Cupcakes Love - Lovely Lucie (32,500 gold)
legendhearts - Kiki (17,000 gold)
LovelyLynniieForever - Kiki (4,000 gold) Profile
Loving Kagome - Coco (2,700 gold) Profile
maddyj1995 - Copper Belle (23,500 gold)
maymaylove - Enchanted Book (2,050 gold) Quest thread
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn - Bogie (43,000 gold)
Meh So Horny - North Kitten Star (27,000 gold)
meia_cutie - Bibbles (11,500 gold) Quest thread
Millerforever21 - Kiki (30,000 gold) Profile
Miss Rawrish - Fantasy Kitten Star (50,000 gold)
MissFrosteh - Kepler 22b (27,750 gold)
moonwolf_chan - Spice Pumpkitty (36,000 gold)
Moschaaa - AFK (42,500 gold)
Mirly - Coco (2,100 gold) Profile
Music Is My Kryptonite - Jet Kitten Star (33,500 gold)
Nano Charat - Lucky the Cat (5,100 gold)
NatsuNoYuki - Lovely Lucie (45,000 gold)
nekopau - Bibbles (5,100 gold)
Nihill - North Kitten Star (42,000 gold)
Nikki_the_Sheep - Longcat Scarf (5,250 gold)
OMG ITS JINX - Lucky the Cat (25,000 gold) Quest thread
ox_Abi_xo - North Kitten Star (37,000 gold)
Pair of Sockies - AFK (50,000 gold)
pasmere - Coco (2,100 gold) Quest thread
passerella - Manul the Pallas (28,500 gold)
P_dizzle - Coco (2,700 gold) Quest thread
Pooka Faekat - North Kitten Star (22,000 gold)
Purple Sky Painter - Wonderland (6,200 gold) Quest thread
purpleykitty - North Kitten Star (30,000 gold)
QueerxCore - Cat Burglaress (31,000 gold)
Rainsong Skywatcher - Kiki (14,500 gold)
RavensCry - RuRu (21,000 gold)
raydawg11595 - Kiki (5,100 gold)
Ray Valentine - Lyndexer's Journal/url] (6,100 gold)
Reika Ryu - Wonderland (6,500 gold)
Ryndilee - North Kitten Star (36,500 gold)
Saekoi - North Kitten Star (37,000 gold)
Seopa - Kyubey (27,500 gold)
Sexiibunniluv - Coco (15,000 gold)
Shinnie_Pop - AFK (6,250 gold)
shartruce_love101 - Kiki (6,250 gold)
Shove . It - Kiki (2,600 gold) Quest thread
shy_girl 816 - Kiki (2,350 gold) Profile
Silken-Laced Mistress - Black Neko Cosplay (5,500 gold)
Simonee77 - North Kitten Star (20,000 gold)
-S i m p l y Nikki - LOLcat (3,700 gold) Quest thread
Sirrush - Kiki (1,600 gold) Profile
SnowFlowerxo - North Kitten Star (40,000 gold)
snuggle-you-to-death - Bibbles (23,000 gold)
Sparrow511 - Kiki (1,500 gold) Quest thread
Spiked Candy - Gin the Kitty (2,600 gold) Quest thread
SPONNNGE- Little Lucie (17,500 gold)
_star_child_07 - Coco (505 gold) Quest thread
Stella Rosaline - Kiki (22,500 gold)
SunoKarasu - North Kitten Star (5,100 gold)
sweet_melody2 - Kiki (11,000 gold)
Sweetly Adorables - AFK (27,000 gold)
T I2 U T H - Kitten Star (32,750 gold)
Tenko72 - Bibbles (34,000 gold)
Teska - North Kitten Star (35,000 gold)
The Furry Fuzzball - Kandi Kitten (26,000 gold)
The Original Kikirini - Kitten Star (21,000 gold) Quest thread
The Orgasmic Waffle - Coco (6,100 gold)
The_Nite_Angel - Coco (1,250 gold) Quest thread
theFABULOUSmoy - Compass of Seidh (5,000 gold)
TheGooseWhisperer - Milk the Cat (55,000 gold)
theythinkimcrazy0-o - Gremalkin (6,000 gold)
Timluff05 – Kiki (525 gold) Quest thread Got Kiki?
trickfrance - Gremalkin (40,000 gold)
Tsubaki Shiina - Copper Belle (25,500 gold)
TwilightGambit - Kiki (6,500 gold)
Twisted WonderIand - Bonbonieru Konpeito (30,250 gold)
Unlit - North Kitten Star (37,000 gold)
Veebers - Kiki (26,000 gold)
Vestigium - Mister Rufus (6,250 gold)
Violet-Shay - Aurora Kitten Star (46,000 gold)
WingedParadox - Coco (200 gold) Quest thread
wittle_frosty - Cat Burglaress (30,000 gold)
w0nd3r_k - Kiki (35,000 gold)
xFrozen In Timex - The Nightmare (6,250 gold)
xTweek - Kiki (5,200 gold)
vidgamergal - Coco (2,550 gold) Profile
vulnavia draco - Matao Demon Cat (2,100 gold) Quest thread
xHyperxHottiex (now Mz_Skillz) - AFK (530 gold) Quest thread
x-Mon Ange - Lucky the Cat (5,100 gold)
XxCheeseNCrackersxX - Kiki (8,000 gold)
XxKayCee_MariexX - Kiki (750g)
Xxmego_legoxX - Kiki (11,000 gold)
XxSmexy_TacoxX - Kiki (20,000 gold)
xXx_Bubble_girl_xXx - Star Kitten (1,100 gold)
XxXmystery girlxXx - Lila Mermaid (16,000 gold)
YamiTyger - Lovely Lucie (45,000 gold)
YanaRawr - Coco & Kiki (1,000 gold)
ZAHRIA - Kiki (29,000 gold)

These are borderline inactive quests (they will be put into inactive quests if changes aren't made eventually):
*Angel Eyez 24 (now Paranormal Dreamz) - Kiki (1000 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since March '11
*AprilSugaBaby (now Enchanted Muse) - Coco (500 gold) Quest thread - no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
*BlueWaltz - Kiki and Coco (200 gold) Profile - No proof of Coco quest
*`.Chibi.Luff.` (now Marlasauris Rex) - Kiki (1,455 gold) Quest thread No proof of quest
Corpsette - Kiki (525 gold) Profile - No proof of quest
devonberryblack - Coco (6,250 gold) Banned?
Fallen Arcangel Serenity - Lucky the Cat (5,000 gold) No proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
flipin1324 - Kaya (550 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since May '10
high summoner of aeons - Kiki (510 gold) Quest thread - hasn't logged on since Apr '10 & no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
iiLolli - Gin (5,150 gold) Profile - No proof of quest
[.i_like_pi.] - Coco (500 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
I R CL0WN (now Evil Ex-boyfriend) - Kiki (1,125 gold) Profile no proof of quest
Isabet - Kiki (500 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
ITechnowolfI - Coco (3,500 gold) - No proof of quest
Jelkatct (now Fractured Smile) - Coco (1,110 gold) Profile - No proof of quest
Kibou No Sora (now My Name Is ZORA) - AFK, Cat Boots, Cat Gloves, Coco, and Kiki (got Coco) (500 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since May '10
Kita_Minamino - Kiki (1,000 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since April '10
kRaZiE-lOvErR (now ii-LIL MONSTER-ii) - Coco (2,500 gold) - No proof of quest
Lilith Deianira - Kiki (1,525 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since April '10
lolsisi - Gin (2,200 gold) Profile - No proof of quest
LeBookworm - Coco (1,050 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest
Lunaria Canis - Flossy Fox (5,100 gold) - Can't find proof of quest and profile isn't public
l Maelyn l - Coco (1,025 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
Mari-Bellie - Coco (5,250 gold) - Can't find proof of quest and profile isn't public
Miss Suki Asahina - Coco (7,000 gold) - Profile - Can't find proof of quest
Riddles of Corruption - Coco (2,550 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest
The Doll - Coco (525 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
plebejus`argus - Kiki (1,050 gold) Profile - no proof of quest?
Vampychic0630 - Kiki (535 gold) Quest thread - no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread?
xGraveYardKittyx - Kiki (5,505 gold) Quest thread - no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread?
MasterDisaster - Longcat Scarf (1,025 gold) Quest thread No proof of quest
thedweller - Kiki (565 gold) Quest thread no proof of quest
T r i s s a - Kiki (520 gold) Profile hasn't posted since Sept. '08, possibly not on Gaia anymore

These I believe are inactive quests. It could be that they haven't logged in for over 3 months, their quest thread has not been updated in a long time, the cat item is no longer on their wishlist, etc. (If your name is in this list, and you have gotten the item or feel your quest is still active, please let me know.)
*_-Kuroi-Hitsuji-_ - Coco (1,010 gold) Profile - Last post was July '08 & no proof of quest
*-Niqqa Quit- (now YhurVag) - Kiki (4,200 gold) - Abandoned quest
*`~Azure~Tears~` (now VintageHeartache) - Kiki (450 gold) Quest thread - Last post was July '10
*Aiolas - Kiki (535 gold) Quest thread Last post was Nov '07
*akaisha0 - Coco (1,050 gold) Quest thread - Last post was Mar' 09
*Amusing Kitten (now -jooobi) - Coco and Kiki (510 gold) Quest thread Hasn't logged in since May '08
*animegurl278 - Coco (515 gold) Quest thread - no longer in Wishlist & hasn't logged in since Dec. '09
*ArkimondaY - Kiki (1,500 gold) Quest thread - hasn't logged in since Oct. '09
*babybluubabe715 - Kiki (2,410 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since July '08
*BembemG (now Hime-no-Chi) - Kitten Star (2,100 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since March '10 & no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
*Bevyn - Kiki (510 gold) Quest thread - hasn't logged in since Nov '09
*Blockified - Kiki (1,525 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since July '10
*Bloolink - Kiki (2,600 gold) Quest thread - Abandoned quest
cat34208 (now Gurlove) - Coco (375 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since May '09
cheesefreak99 - Coco (530 gold) Profile Hasn't logged in since July '09 & no proof of quest
chococat95 (now s e v e n deaths) - Coco (585 gold) Quest thread - No proof of quest besides non-updated thread
Darkness Sweetheart - Coco (1,000 gold) Profile - Account no longer used
Evil_CherryXD (now kitten-goes-meow) - Coco (530 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since July '08
Fan Girl Of Shadow - Coco (2,550 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since June '09
FieryGatoh - Coco (1,020 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since April '08
fox-of-darknes - Kiki (250 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since June '09
Haspien - Kiki (515 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since Oct '09
hobosly - Coco (560 gold) Quest thread Hasn't logged in since June '08
i_cookie_monster13 - Kiki (710 gold) Quest thread - hasn't logged in since May '09
insanechick06 - Kiki (1,030 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since April '10 & no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
Kaicas - Coco (600 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since Aug '09 & no proof of quest
Kalista` - Kiki (540 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since Oct '09
Killer Khaos - Kiki (2,525 gold) Quest thread - hasn't logged in since Dec. '08
Lost In The Freezer - Kiki (1,550 gold) Profile - Hasn't logged in since May '09 & no proof of quest
lunagal11 - Coco (1,050 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't logged in since June '08 & no proof of quest besides non-updated quest thread
Marline Mackenzi - Kiki (490 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't posted since Aug. '09
mark_801 - Coco (2,510 gold) Quest thread - Hasn't posted since Oct. '09
XxHanixX - Enchanted Book (1,000 gold) Charity - went to her charity instead?
Mary Jane SM2 - Kiki (510 gold) Quest thread
Master-0f-Magic - Coco (1,000 gold) Quest thread
MeepyMeep - Kiki (1,530 gold) Quest thread
Misha Akita (now Saccharine Light) - Coco (575 gold) Profile
Miss Stephany (now xEmo_Chickx) - Kiki (510 gold) Profile
Momousagi - Coco (500 gold) Quest thread
moon fire goddess (now Yang of Darkness) - Coco (525 gold) Quest thread
Muffin Flakes (now THIS BEACH IS SANDY) - Coco (535 gold) Quest thread
mysterious_shadow12 (now guntitrer) - Kiki (270 gold) Profile
Nejirimasu Bara hanabira (now Eclectricity Babe) - Kiki (1,050 gold) Profile
Nekotsuma - Longcat Scarf (1,045 gold) Quest thread
O_o Sid o_O - Kiki (1,100 gold) Profile
Pink Dott - Kiki (1000 gold) Quest thread
pompomball - Coco (855 gold) Quest thread
prongs-is-hot (now Clock Shop Mule)- Coco (515 gold) Profile
-Rainbow Oreo- now P ii x y - S t ii x s) - Coco (520 gold) Profile
[Ria ze Llama] (now hoboEROTICA) - Coco & Gold Tiger Pants (425 gold) Got Gold Tiger Pants Quest thread
Sazzarah - Kiki (440 gold) Quest thread
SBMaster86 - Coco (530 gold) Quest thread
`Sephy - Kiki (525 gold) Quest thread
shadow_59 (now Honey_lover3) - Kiki (500 gold) Charity thread Profile
Shiro777 - Coco (200 gold) Quest thread
Spazz Monkey (now Etcha) - Kiki (475 gold) Quest thead
Summer_lover55 (now Summer_Luv) - Coco (500 gold) Quest thead
The Big Yoshi - Kiki (520 gold) Quest thread
TigerCat1562391 - Coco (575 gold) Quest thread
war-armor (now Zukuro-chan) - Coco (490 gold) Profile
XFireAlchemistX - Kiki (610 gold) Quest thread
Xtenhis of XV - Coco (750 gold) Profile
Xx-aFteRshOck-xX - Coco (600 gold) Quest thread
YoungBowieLover - Kiki (550 gold) Quest thead

See Journal for all of the donatees that completed their cat item quest.

User Image Given out 3,941,915 gold in donations!
Given out items worth 1,191,430 gold!
Total: 5,133,345 gold so far! (Does not include contests and Band for Newbies.)

Shy Giver

Post #10
User Image

I'm saving up for lots of stuff on my main!
OWS's Quest
My current quest is for more cats!

YDA wants to get a Cat-ilicious Aquarium! I'm saving up (on a separate account) for some cat fishies to make an Aquarium for you guys to poke at. ^-^ Come by and say 'hi', yes?
User Image

User Image
What your cat does when you're not looking!
User Image

Shy Giver

Post #11

User Image

Here's some banners if you'd like to link me in your thread!

Use this tinyurl if you don't want to use the longer code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/26j39t][img goes here][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/gaiacharitysig.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/gaiacharitybanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/gaiacharity.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/gaiagif2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i16.tinypic.com/29ngt1s.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/ydaht5.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/yda2cc3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/ydakittyyay.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/ydabannergui.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/Raynegift.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/ydabanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.22343581/][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/YDAsham.gif[/img][/url]

Shy Giver

Post #12

User Image

If you want to be an affiliate, just let me know!

Events

Shops and Stuff

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quests

User Image

User Image

Charities

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shy Giver

Post #13

User Image
PM me the link to the page you won on; I will be checking. Your first post in this thread cannot be a winning post; if it is, I will give it to the next winner. I want to keep it fair for active people in this thread. So post a little before you go for a win. You do not have to be a cat item quester to do the contests. You can do multiple contests in one post; i.e. Roll dice, number your bumps, and get the first post on a page. And you can roll dice and generate numbers until you win!

Page Contest
-I will give 1,000g to a random person on page 3,100. Determined by RNG.

Winners!
0Jackie0 - 1 Page win and 1 Random Win (winner of Kitty Picture Vote)
a1twolf - 1 Random win (3rd to win in Cat Trivia)
Afro SEAL - 3 Random wins (5th in Jan.'10 Not-so MG, 300g from Quote the Kitty V-day '10, Superior Form from Valentines '10)
AgentBlackSwan - 1 Random win (5th to win in Cat Trivia)
Aiolas - 1 Bump win
Amberloca - 1 Bump win
Angel_of_Death1665 - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
AngelicKatDemon - 1 Number win & 1 Random win (2 Yahtzee prizes)
AnnaKyoyama358 - 1 Page win
Aoi Ryuhei - 1 Random win (Popularity Raffle)
Arian Rayne - 1 Random win (Kiki Umbrella Buddy from Xmas Bump Giveaway)
auntisticlyawesome - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
Azzie--x - 2 Random win (1st place in YDA Tektek & 1 Yahtzee Prize)
Bellatryx - 1 Random win (Birthday post)
BuckyKattLove - 1 Random win (1st in April '10 Not-so-MG)
Callieco Kat - 2 Random wins (Popularity Raffle & 5th B-day Post)
canadian_tekkie - 2 Random wins (first place in Kitty Tektek and 2nd to win in Cat Trivia)
cherry god mother - 1 Page win & 5 Random win (1 Yahtzee prize, White Cataphant, 400g from Quote the Kitty Xmas '10, Assorted Contact Lens Set from Valentines '10, & Victorianna Floral Fan from 20 Questions)
Chwip - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
DarkBunnykins - 1 Bump win
Decora Goddess Of Ice - 1 Page win
dessertdesiert - 1 Bump win and 1 Random win (1st to win in Cat Trivia)
dragonchrome - 1 Random win (Birthday post)
egyptianblue - 1 Random win (5th B-day post)
Evil Monkey Assassin - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
giuzitu - 5 Page wins, 1 Bump win, 1 Dice win, 2 Number wins, and 2 Random wins (6th to win in Cat Trivia and got the most points in Mini Contest(s) for a Wild Thing)
harpsdesire - 3 Random wins (4th to win in Cat Trivia, 2nd in Scavenger Hunt, 1st in Tektek Tourney)
iMeepmaster - 1 Random win (3rd place in Halloween Tektek)
indecisiveone - 4 Random wins (2nd place in YDA Tektek, Longcat Scarf from Grand re-opening raffle, Cat Tail from Xmas Bump Giveaway, & 2 Yahtzee prizes)
iluvsomemilk - 1 Page win
iSexy_Goddess - 1 Random win (5th B-day post)
Jelkatct - 1 Random win (Birthday post)
Kakarra18 - 3 Page wins and 8 Random wins (1st in Scavenger Hunt, 3rd in Tektek Tourney, White Cataphantx2, '09Xmas bumps, 750g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, 4th Anniversary Post, & 2nd in Board Game)
KakarraI8 - 2 Random wins (100g from Quote the Kitty Xmas '09 & 4th Anniversary Post)
Katica Lundquist - 1 Random win (Catastrophe! from Guess What It Becomes)
kiri toma - 1 Page Win
kitoga - 1 Bump win and 4 Random wins (Coco Umbrella Buddy from Xmas Bump Giveaway, 2nd in Tektek Tourney, 3rd in Sept.'09 Not-so Monthly Gaian, & 4th in Halloween Tektek)
kleinesdaisukii - 1 Page win and 1 Dice win
Lindori - 3 Page wins & 7 Random wins (Coco from Grand re-opening raffle, 2nd in Nov.'09 Not-so MG, 700g from Quote the Kitty Xmas, 3rd in Jan.'10 Not-so MG, 600g from Quote the Kitty V-day, Kaya from Valentines '10, 4th Anniversary post)
Little Angel Mary - 1 Random win (500g from Quote Xmas Kitty '12)
maddy1995 - 1 Page win & 9 Random wins (4th Anniversary post, 1st in Board Game, Popularity Raffle, 3rd Seasons Tektek, White Cataphant '11, 1k from Quote Xmas Kitty '11, & 25k, Toxic Kitten from '13 St. Patty's, & Easter Egg Hunt '13)
MayXaoMaoi - 1 Random win (500g from Quote Xmas Kitty '12)
Mighty chicken lady - 2 Page wins, 1 Number win, and 14 Random wins (Coco Inner Tube from Grand re-opening raffle, Kaya the Cat from Xmas Bump Giveaway, 3rd in Scavenger Hunt, 3rd in Nov.'09 Not-so MG, White Cataphantx2, THE Xmas bumps, 100g from Quote the Kitty Xmas, '09Xmas Bumps, 1st in Jan.'10 Not-so MG, 250g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, Kiki Car from 20Questions, White Cataphant '11, & 600g from Quote Xmas Kitty '11)
Mizuki Ayu - 1 Page win & 4 Random wins (White Cataphant, 1250g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, 4th Anniversary post, & 6th in Board Game)
MoriTakashi - 4 Page wins, 3 Bump wins, and 1 Dice win
Morrigu le Fay - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
Mother Birthday (was THE Birthday Charity) - 2 Page wins & 6 Random wins (100g from Quote the Kitty Xmas '09, Plastic Lunchbox from Valentines '10, 20 Questions, 500g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, 5th B-day Post, & 500g from Quote Xmas Kitty '12)
Mr_Billy_BotZ (was billy_bobbyandpants) - 3 Page wins & 19 Random win (3 Yahtzee prizes, 1st place in Sept.'09 & Nov.'09 Not-so Monthly Gaian, 2nd place in Halloween Tektek, White Cataphantx2, THE Xmas bumps, 200g from Quote the Kitty Xmas '09, '09Xmas Bumps, 2nd in Jan.'10 Not-so MG, 200g from Quote the Kitty V-day '10, Kitty Slippers from Valentines '10, Deluxe Cat Ears from 20Questions, 2nd in April '10 Not-so-MG, 500g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, 4th Anniversary post, 4th in Board Game, Coco Fleece Hat from 20Questions, White Cataphant '11)
mr. quackers - 1 Random win (4k from '13 St. Patty's)
Nejirimasu Bara hanabira - 1 Random win (Birthday Post)
Nihill - 1 Random win (Popularity Raffle)
Nye U-chan - 1 Page win & 2 Random wins (2nd place in Sept.'09 Not-so Monthly Gaian & 1st place in Halloween Tektek)
O-Mokona-O - 1 Random win (6th in Jan.'10 Not-so MG)
oceanbeauty08 - 1 Number win
PorcupineCuty - 1 Bump win
ranakatina1004 - 1 Page win
Rawfie (was rawfan08101) - 3 Page wins and 14 Random wins (White Cataphantx2, 800g from Quote the Kitty Xmas, '09Xmas Bumps, 4th in Jan.'10 Not-so MG, 200g from Quote the Kitty V-day, Catastrophe! from Valentines '10, YHBT Hat & Charcoal Cat Tail from 20 Questions, 2750g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, 5th in Board Game, Popularity Raffle, 2.5k from Quote Xmas Kitty '11, & 5th B-day Post)
Recycle Momma - 1 Page win
RinKitty13 - 2 Random wins (Superior Form in Cat Item Raffle and B-day Post)
rose9212 - 1 Random win (8,777g from '13 St. Patty's)
roxxehx3 - 1 Page win
S Karasu Neko - 1 Random win (Birthday post)
Saekoi - 2 Random win (Popularity Raffle & 1st Seasons Tektek)
'Sephy - 1 Page Win
shadow_59 - 1 Bump win
shartruce_love101 - 1 Random win (White Cataphant)
Silken-Laced Mistress - 1 Random win (Yellow Bottom Stripes Tattoo from 20 Questions)
-S i m p l y Nikki - 1 Page win and 7 Random wins (Swimp from Xmas Bump Giveaway, 2 Yahtzee prizes, White Cataphant, 1750g from Quote Xmas Kitty '10, 3rd in Board Game, 4th Seasons Tektek, & 1.5k from Quote Xmas Kitty '11)
solaciolum - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
starintheskyforever - 1 Dice win
Stinger33 - 1 Number win
stop_stalking_me - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
Stormy Mata - 1 Random win (1 Yahtzee prize)
Sweet Angel Mary - 2 Page wins & 6 Random wins (White Cataphant '11, 20 Questions, 9k from Quote Xmas Kitty '11, 5th B-day post, 5.5k from Quote Xmas Kitty '12, & 9k from '13 St. Patty's)
Sweetkitty - 1 Bump win
Teagen Sirrus - 3 Random wins (1.6k from Quote Xmas Kitty '11, 5th B-day Post, & 1k from Quote Xmas Kitty '12)
Tenko72 - 1 Random win (8k from '13 St. Patty's)
The Big Yoshi - 1 Dice win
The Furry Fuzzball - 1 Random win (500g from Quote Xmas Kitty '12)
Tsuyukami - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
Tymon Kinneas - 1 Page win and 1 Bump win
Unlit - 1 Random win (2nd Seasons Tektek)
vulnavia draco - 1 Random win (White Cataphant)
w a t e r m e l o n - 1 Random win (7th to win in Cat Trivia)
Xtenhis of XV - 1 Dice win
Xx_CelestialSnow_xX - 1 Random win (Easter Egg Hunt '13)
xXMooMooPandiiXx - 1 Random win (personal favorite in YDA Tektek)
YamiTyger - 1 Page win and 5 Random wins (Popularity Raffle, White Cataphant '11, 2.5k from Quote Xmas Kitty '11, 20 Questions, & 1.5k from Quote Xmas Kitty '12)

Over 8,516k worth of gold and (major) items given away from contests! (Not accounting for in/deflation) Oh, and lots of Paper Cat Bands!

Shy Giver

Post #14

User Image
I'll put any banners or art that I am given here.

From Miss Almalexia! So funny!

User Image
From kitoga! More funny stuff!

User ImageUser Image
Mikki Neko made these lovely banners!

User Image
Reychielia drew this awesome picture just for me!

User Image User Image
Guizitu drew my avi! And he made me a banner!

User Image
Flevir drew me this picture!

User Image
I bought this from RinKitty13!

I got a poem from mary_luchia143!
Title : thanks giving to everyone

I really acknowledge your helpful,giving ways
its the time when your unselfishness displays
with fondness and with pleasure
its your kindness i treasure

User Image
Arian Rayne made me a freebie from their shop!

Mascot Art from Grand Re-opening event

Lindori User Image indecisiveone User Image
RittyKitty13 User Image Kakkara18 User Image

User Image
Kakkara18 drew my Holiday ava!

Post #15

Cat Gif of the week! - or whenever I remember to change it
User Image

User Image

I bought some of my graphics on Gaia!
User Image User Image
User Image
Any images that were not bought on Gaia, are most likely from Catstuff.
User Image

If you're all the way down here and missed the secret word, go back and read the rules again! Sometimes, it's not just a word. I put two words at the most that make a sort of phrase. You get at least an extra 1,000g in your donation if you PM that secret word to me.

User Image
User Image

April 2, 2013 - given away over 11 million gold in donations and contests!
March 19, 2013 - Reached 3,000 pages
January 20, 2012 - YDA Charity is 6 years old!
January 20, 2012 - YDA Chariy is 5 years old! Gave anyone that posted in the thread that day 5k.
December 2011 - given away over 5 million gold in donations and contests!
December 10, 2011 - started White Cataphant
November 11, 2011 - collapsed Donators post into Journal.
October 26, 2011 - Had the Popularity Raffle with small cat prizes
October 8?, 2011 - Finished Seasons of the Cat Tektek Contest. Saekoi, Unlit, maddyj1995, and -S i m p l y Nikki were the participants.
August 26, 2011 - Thread is popular!
June 5, 2011 - Given away over 4 million gold in donations and contests
March 4, 2011 - The Cats to the Mouse "boardgame" was finally finished, and maddyj1995, Kakkara, and -S i m p l y Nikki were the big winners.
February 1, 2011 - Helped over 200 Newbies
January 20, 2011 - YDA Charity is 4 years old! Gave anyone that posted in the thread that day 1k.
December 31, 2010 - Had a bunch of Xmas Giveaways including the White Cataphant game, Quote the Xmas Kitty, and Bump in Santa's Event thread. billy_bobbyandpants, Mizuki Ayu, rawfan08101, and Mighty chicken lady walked away with the "big" items.
December ??, 2010 - Given away over 3 million gold in donations and contests
November 30, 2010 - Had another big Coco Raffle! Kakkara18, -S i m p l y Nikki, The Cae, and Himemiya Neko were our winners.
February 2010 - Reached 2,000 pages
January 20, 2010 - YDA Charity is 3 years old!
December 25, 2009 - Given away over 1 million gold in donations and contests
August 12, 2009 - Ayo-Neko became the first Monthly Gaian
June 19, 2009 - Tektek Tourney ended with harpsdesire, kitoga, and Kakkara18 as our top participants
April 20, 2009 - Gave 4 previous donatees another donation!
March 8, 2009 - the first Kitty Scavenger Hunt finally ended and Kakkara18, harpsdesire, and Mighty chicken lady were our top contenders!
January 21, 2009 - YDA Charity is 2 years old! Sure, it was closed for a month or so, but an anniversary is still an anniversary.
December 26, 2008 - Gave away 5 prizes to participants in the Christmas Bumping
December 7, 2008 - Given away over 500k since opening through contests and donations.
November 24, 2008 - Grand Re-opening event and raffle closed. Lindori, indecisiveone, and Mighty Chicken lady were our three winners.
November 8, 2008 - Opened the charity Grand Re-opening event with contests and raffle.
October 19, 2008 - Decided to take a break instead. Will reopen some time in November.
September 12, 2008 - Working on closing charity down.
July 2, 2008 - Reached 1,000 pages
January 21, 2008 - YDA is one year's old! I sent out 500 gold to everyone that posted on this day.
January 12, 2008 - Cat Raffle slots all full and sent out trades to winners - RinKitty13 got the Superior Form

December 25, 2007 - Gave some past applicants an Xmas donation based on their activity and progress
User ImageSeptember 11, 2007 - Given away over 100k since opening through contests and donations
September 1, 2007 - ended Cats in Media Trivia with 7 entries
June 13, 2007 - gave 5 previous applicants another donation
May 7, 2007 - canadian_trekkie wins the Kitty Tektek Contest
May 4, 2007 - Given away over 50k since opening through contests and donations

March 8, 2007 - 0Jackie0 wins the Kitty Picture Voting Contest
February 26, 2007 - charity is now listed in THE List of Charities
February 22, 2007 - gave previous applicants, ArkimondaY and MoriTakashi, another donation
February 21, 2007 - charity is one month old

January 28, 2007 - one week old
January 26, 2007 - reached 50 pages
January 22, 2007 - gave away first donation of 650 gold
January 21, 2007 - opened charity, first application received, reached 10 pages

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items