Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever quested for anything over 1mil?

Yes 0.65625 65.6% [ 21 ]
No 0.21875 21.9% [ 7 ]
Here for the gold 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Hey gaiz! This is my quest thread [[shocker, I know right?!]]. I have a few items that I'm lusting for to create a rather spiffy avi.
But first! Let's get to know each other a little better biggrin

AboutMe
x
Miotas, Mio, and Kimi are all acceptable means of acknowledging me
x Quote me for a faster reply
x My favorite colors are yellow, pink, purple, black, and white
x I have a strong distate for anything brown or gold
x I'm licensed in Cosmetology
x I love tabletop D&D, Pokemon, and video games in general.
x I go through bouts of obsessing over Fable 2
x Avi art makes me super happy heart
x I have the most AMAZING boyfriend EVER heart

x Intro/Table of Contents
x Rules
x Quest/Progress
x Updates
x Donaters/Bumpers
x Links In/Out

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

I know, I know, we all hate having to list and read rules, but sometimes they are necessary for things run more smoothly.

x Obey the Gaia ToS.
x No flaming, trolling, or disrespect to anyone
x If you have a problem with anyone in this thread, PM me with poster name and post#
x No page stretching
x No advertising or begging
x If you quote any of the first page, replace all quoted text with a heart

x Rules
x Quest/Progress
x Updates
x Donaters/Bumpers
x Links In/Out

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

UPDATE:: I've gone through and removed the items I currently have now. The donater list will remain in tact within its respective post. I'd really like to thank everyone who has extended help so far! Even the smallest donations have really helped a load!!

Current gold:: 748,080

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Yemaya's Pearl 9th Gen.
Compass of Seidh
Fremere's Guard 5th Gen.
Anima Adamantea
Kottan Bell Reunion
Street Fighter IV Megapack
Steamgear Desperado
Hyena Companion 4laugh
Secret Retreat
Celaeno 4laugh
White Russian
Mineiro Scroll
Tan Peasant Gloves
Brennivin's Shoes by Dernier*Cri
Scar of Coward
Scar Of Duelist
Scar of the Warrior
Lion Tamer's Pride
Lyndexer's Journal
Steamgear Desperado
White Fur-Trimmed Bra
Kirin Hunter 4laugh
Antique Shop
Black Fur-Trimmed Bra
Jack's 2k11 Tattered Belt
Antique Shop 4laugh
Dapper Brown Captain's Hat
The Watchmaker
Brown Serafuku Skirt
Berserker Pilot
Fall 2012 Women's Collection 4laugh

KEY
4laugh = have it
surprised = donated

x Rules
x Quest/Progress
x Updates
x Donaters/Bumpers
x Links In/Out

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

12/28/12 -- 5:56AM -- Going through and cleaning up, removing thigs, adding more things, and thinking of doing an art giveaway to kick off the new year! Updates will continue to be posted as details are fleshed out biggrin

12/23/12 -- 2:08AM -- I have not given up! For now, however, I will not be --requesting-- donations and will just let them come as people wish. For now I will be focusing on saving up myself as I only have my mom's computer to access Gaia from. My laptop is still dead so I don't have the quickness I used to have. So for now GO ME!
09/01/12 -- 11:59PM -- So. This is a troubling update. I am currently without a laptop so my quest is on a hiatus for now. I got out of a relationship that was very harmful and abusive and the breakup brought on the death of my now broken laptop. I have started a new job where I am now an assistant manager, which takes up a lot of my time. I am putting this thread on hiatus for now until I have the time and access required. I do want to thnk everyone who has helped me to reach what I have so far--you have all been amazing!! Thank you!
11/01/11 -- 1:13AM -- IN ONLY ONE YEAR, I GOT MY HORNS!!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and all the friends and random strangers who stopped by to chat and bump! Thank you all smile I couldn't have done this without you <3 I'm now moving on to the rest of my avi's list plus items on my wishlist. Thank you!!!
03/19/11 -- I can't believe how close I am to my horns goal. 5.4 mil gold, 2 mil to go. Which is a LOT harder than it seems. After I'm done with that, I'll only need 3mil for the rest of the items. Not even including the other items on my wishlist sad lol
01/20/11 -- I'm ALMOST at my horns goal!! This has been a hell of a challenge. But it won't be done even after I'm done with the horns. I'm only a few months from graduating school, which has been overwhelming as hell. Jeez.
12/04/10 -- Has it really been a MONTH since I checked in? Jeez, sorry gaiz D: I got a job a couple weeks ago, and with it being December things have been crazy. School from 9AM-4PM, and then work from 4:15PM-9:15PM. And weekends are a free-for-all when it comes to work. Time on Gaia will be much more limited for me. But I haven't given up!!!!!
11/10/10 -- Halloween event helped me rack up more gold for my quest; also cleaned out a lot of my inventory in the MP. Still cleaning and parting with old items.
10/23/10 -- School and life were just HECTIC lately, so I had to take a little hiatus. But I'm back now :]
10/06/10 -- School is exhausting me, so I've mostly been sleeping in the day, so I'll probably be more active at night this week.
10/04/10 -- OPEN! *cuts ribbon* 4laugh

x Rules
x Quest/Progress
x Updates
x Donaters/Bumpers
x Links In/Out

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

This is where all donaters and regular bumpers will be listed. These people either offered gold/items towards my quest, or helped keep my quest on the first page.

x Donaters x
x h a n a gyaru -- 14.5K + 2 brown giftboxes + random tattoos heart
Thee Samma Lamma -- 20K heart
0shi -- 30k heart
x h a n a gyaru -- Nitemare collar + shiny black shorts heart
KateMonster x3 -- Tinsel halo + sakura blossom hairpin + white paper cat band heart
Lady Lyllian -- Sakura fluff plushie + Sexy Present + Layla heart
!d!ot Amer!ca -- 300k heart gonk heart --I owe this woman a kidney or two, I swear!!!
Vharcoleti -- Wed to Darknes--No words can properly express my love!

x Bumpers x
x h a n a gyaru -- my irl best friend for like 8 years, don't mess with her k? heart
' M i n i o n -- IRC buddy from a couple years back heart

x Rules
x Quest/Progress
x Updates
x Donaters/Bumpers
x Links In/Out

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

A place for my own banners, and the banners of others who trade links with me. If you wish to affiliate, simple PM me with the topic "Link Trade" or something similar. Every so often I will also place a link to other threads that haven't requested it.
If I do happen to link you here without a proper link trade, you are NOT obligated to link back to me!

MY BANNERS will edit with banners/codes shortly
Small banner
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/nightmarishMio][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/Miotas_Sisceal/Gaia Quest/SmallBanner.png[/img][/url]

Large banner

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/nightmarishMio][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/Miotas_Sisceal/Gaia Quest/LargeBanner.png[/img][/url]

OTHER LINKS
Read the top of this post to find out how to get here biggrin

User ImageUser Image

x Rules
x Quest/Progress
x Updates
x Donaters/Bumpers
x Links In/Out

Shameless Lunatic

Shameless Lunatic

Shameless Lunatic

*grab your mouse and stroke the keys;

Open~ As the quest title suggests, this will be a nightmare! lol

*here in cyberspace there's no disease;

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
❀ 花 ❀

HEY SEXY LADY! 8D

*hipwiggle*

❀ 花 ❀

Shameless Lunatic

Bump heart

Shameless Lunatic

x h a n a gyaru
❀ 花 ❀

HEY SEXY LADY! 8D

*hipwiggle*

❀ 花 ❀

Ohai bby heart How YOU doin? 4laugh Even though we're totally already IMing rofl

Shameless Lunatic

Bump heart

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Miotas Sisceal
x h a n a gyaru
❀ 花 ❀

HEY SEXY LADY! 8D

*hipwiggle*

❀ 花 ❀

Ohai bby heart How YOU doin? 4laugh Even though we're totally already IMing rofl

❀ 花 ❀

haha I am FANTASTIC. I'm so tired D; and I don't wanna go to school haha

GAIA. ROLEPLAYING. FOREVER.

❀ 花 ❀

Shameless Lunatic

x h a n a gyaru
Miotas Sisceal
x h a n a gyaru
❀ 花 ❀

HEY SEXY LADY! 8D

*hipwiggle*

❀ 花 ❀

❀ 花 ❀

haha I am FANTASTIC. I'm so tired D; and I don't wanna go to school haha

GAIA. ROLEPLAYING. FOREVER.

❀ 花 ❀

Aww I didn't go to school today xD; I was way too tired from my week off. My teacher called me though lol She was all "why you wasn't in school yo" and I was all "I was tired yo" and she was like "koo I'll see you tomorrow" and we hung up. I feel weird talking to my teacher on the phone... lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces