Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Canine

Hello everyone!

This will be my questing thread where I quest for items off my wishlist a few or one at a time (as if anyone in quest/charity forum wasn't lol) now that I have finally accomplished my first quest. Sometimes my thread will be a joint thread with my friends and sometimes it will just be me. I'm also happy to just chat and make new friends! At the moment I have less than 20 friends because I recently came back to Gaia a few months ago but haven't spoken to anyone till July!

yum_tuna

*Note: Many things might sound redundant. I don't want to waste a thread when I can just re-use it*

About me:

I used to play gaia many years ago on a different account but lost that account very soon after (about a week). My computer ended up frying and ever since then I've played a different game on a newer computer. Now, I've came back to gaia (sadly enough, I couldn't recover my first account- lost quite a lot of things even though I was just a newbie)(FINALLY got it back-- Turns out I most of my stuff wasn't worth much in this inflation) and have been playing almost
every single day for the past few months.
yum_tamago

I am still quite new to gaia material so bare with me when I get confused with phrases or anything related to gaia/anime/shows as I don't watch anime/tv or read manga. I used to watch anime when I was younger though. I was totally obsessed with Naruto.. *blushes* Shhh. I was very young! But, please don't be rude because I'm "new" again. It's quite immature to be mean to newbies and to tell them "Oh, well blahblahblah because you probably won't stay on Gaia long". First off, YOU rude people ARE the reason they will want to leave Gaia early. So, cheers to all those charities and threads who welcome new players!
yum_shrimp

Ever since I started this account, my bf (who also recently came back to gaia as well but luckily recovered his account) and I have been spending money to buy GC to buy items from the GC store to sell in the market but that's getting out of hand. We are both in college and trying to create our dream avatar WHILE catching up with the inflation is bad enough! We might even end up living on cup noodles for 2 weeks (just kidding haha)!
yum_salmon
A little extra but not so important:
I really enjoy talking to anyone as long as they're not immature or dramatic. I love to laugh (who doesn't?) and I'm a little playful (so don't think I'm flirting because I'm not and if I were that'd mean I'm bi because I'm playful around girls too and I'm straight as uhm.. a ruler!..The non-bendy ones!). I'm extremely friendly. Extremely. Unless you eat my food. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foxes! So, if you're a fox like me, talk to me!!! We shall rule the world!!! And that reminds me, I love foxes so much that I even did a fricken presentation on them. We were supposed to present about an endangered animal... "pfft foxes aren't endangered!"... oh, but my teacher didn't know wink . I'm also random, as you can see, and I probably have short-term memory loss or something like that because I always forget what I had just said 5 seconds ago.

There's not much more I can tell you without it being long but you can ask me questions if you're a curious little fox. 4laugh

yum_tuna

~~~~~~~~~~ yum_puddi ~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Questing/Wishlist:
User Image
Heart Charms

User Image
Charming Adorkable Bea

Side Quests:

Bloody counterfeit widow

~~~~~~~~~~ yum_puddi ~~~~~~~~~~

Progress:

Constantly using them--can't always update the number of hearts

Anything helps! Thank you so much!

Home:
Join these!
Please come and join! The owner is super loving!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Updates:
-Finally finished my first quest!- Never mind, found a substitute for the gloves finally- It costs much less than the previous one I went for (Eternal Chesed)

August 11, 2014/12:46am~Dark scythe quest achieved, now moving on to side quests~

Previous quest:
heart Agape's Cut-- 79b

heart Impure Intentions 62b

heart Undecimia's wings 7.5b

heart Madame Godina 35b

heart April Birthstone Streaks 1.8b

heart Astra: Gray winking come-hither eyes 4b

heart Punishing Superbia 21.7b *decided not to get it* -might get it now that there's no listings for perky grey wolf ears.. smh. Edit: Gave up as I got my ears

heart Astra: Perky grey wolf ears 20b

Trickster's Stratagem Thank you anon(s) lol I got two of these 0.0..!

Dark Scythe~37-45b (whatever is the LMP)

Invisible Canine

heart DONATORS heart

*Note: Some are from charity/contest threads, yes, you guys are listed too!<3!!

Current:

Charms:
heart tsubasa_mei~Thank you so much for the charms!!!
heart Captain Mipsy~Thank you so much for the charms <3!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Quests: You guys will always be listed! Thank you each and every one of you!!!
heart Dreamjedi ~Astra: Mini Cotton Candy Flapping Angel Wings~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You're soo sweet! heart heart
heart Yaru-dono~ 1b and Candy cat~THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I've never had a candy cat before but I've always kept looking at it! ^-^
heart ichigokazuki ~ Lots of lovely gifts~ Yes, I'm adding you in here too! You're so lovely smile THANK YOU SO MUCH!
heart Araceli_Angel~April Birthstone Streaks~ 4laugh First gift that is an quest item! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
heart Inspired Passion~ Astra: Gray winking come-hither eyes AND Undecimia's wings AND 4b! OMFGGG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO *curses* MUCH!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You're so generous!!! heart
heart Leitis~ Many lovely gifts. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
heart Limechi~5b and lots of support~ *hugs* You're the most sweetest person ever! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! yum_puddi
heart Motoko920~5m THANK YOU!
heart Charaena~15m and some lovely charms, THANK YOU LOVELY!
heart Mera D~A ton of lovely goodies! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
heart 420BIazeIt~Winter rose~ Gosh, it's beautiful! I've never gotten flowers on here before I think haha. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
heart beets me~1.5b~ THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! This will help me a lot!!! <3 smile
heart Tinkerboricua~10b~ THANK YOU!! You're so generous!!! <333 EDIT: OMG THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!#@!#@!#@!@#!
heart Fiery Tiger~300m~THANK YOU!!!! *hugs tight*
heart Zoideu~many gifts for my closet! THANK YOU SO MUCH@##@!#
heart Jounouchi_1~Lovely Diamond Cache<3 Yes, this will help me, Lovely! Thank you so much! heart
heart Viscountessa~Thank you, Lovely! You're going to be the greatest breeder ever, especially with your cute doggie hehe
heart Daintyy~Money+items from charity, THANK YOU!
heart Sushi-The-Raw-Fish~2b!!~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! OMG!! heart
heart Panda_Madness~A panda!!!! Thank you!!! *curls up on giant panda and falls asleep* <3 It's super cute!
heart Cannot Cancel~AWMFG THANK YOU FOR THE TWILIGHT SIREN!!!!!! *still hugging you super tight*
heart Moon Dirt~THANK YOU FOR THE TRICKSTER'S!!!
heart Anon~Thank you so much for the Trickster's!!!

And thank you so much for all the tippers and bumpers!
heart

Invisible Canine

Invisible Canine

Invisible Canine

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Just the two astras and the highwire? sweatdrop How about a different Astra instead?

Invisible Canine

Dreamjedi
Just the two astras and the highwire? sweatdrop How about a different Astra instead?

I don't know many items sad Thank you so so so much for the donation heart heart heart heart heart heart

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wittle Fox
Dreamjedi

I don't know many items sad Thank you so so so much for the donation heart heart heart heart heart heart

You're welcome. I'm not a fan of pink, yet strangely those are always the items I get multiples of... confused How're you today?

Invisible Canine

Dreamjedi
Wittle Fox
Dreamjedi

You're welcome. I'm not a fan of pink, yet strangely those are always the items I get multiples of... confused How're you today?

Oh I used to hate pink when I was younger haha!.. and now I love it (its totally weird bc I used to love black/silver/red the most--still sorta do-- I am great smile ! heart How are you?

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wittle Fox
Dreamjedi

Oh I used to hate pink when I was younger haha!.. and now I love it (its totally weird bc I used to love black/silver/red the most--still sorta do-- I am great smile ! heart How are you?

I loved pink as a kid...I avoid it like the plague now.

Pretty good. Two more days of homework then a weeklong vacation. I've missed sleep. sweatdrop

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Invisible Canine

Dreamjedi
Pretty good. Two more days of homework then a weeklong vacation. I've missed sleep. sweatdrop

Homework? I think that's like one of my allergies or something... I always get sick to the stomach (not kidding) whenever I get homework... My classes I've taken so far didn't have so much homework but my English class this fall quarter will have a ton I believe... Lol I told my mom that I'm taking that class and she was like "English? Don't you already know a lot of English?.. Don't you ONLY know English now anyways?".. heart

Invisible Canine

`Hydro
gl~

Haii!!! heart Thank you smile !! heart

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wittle Fox
Dreamjedi

Homework? I think that's like one of my allergies or something... I always get sick to the stomach (not kidding) whenever I get homework... My classes I've taken so far didn't have so much homework but my English class this fall quarter will have a ton I believe... Lol I told my mom that I'm taking that class and she was like "English? Don't you already know a lot of English?.. Don't you ONLY know English now anyways?".. heart

This summer is my next-to-last semester before I get my Masters. There's always homework.

Invisible Canine

Dreamjedi
Wittle Fox
Dreamjedi

This summer is my next-to-last semester before I get my Masters. There's always homework.

Oo!! I have years to go.. I just finished my 1st year... sad Not sure what to major in yet either.. I haven't taken a science class yet either... I probably should >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff