Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Me and a very good friend are on a Quest Together. Though his is much more than mine, gold wise. I am Needing help with these Following Items:

User Image

::Skysong Keitra::
Angelic Collar=
Angelic Boots=
Angeilc Camisole=
Angelic Gloves=
Staff of The Angels=

::Skysong_Keitras_Puppet::
Belted Top=
Belted Pants=
Belted Shoes=
Studded Leather Collar=
Romani Glasses=

Just don't say a word to him about this.....I want to at least get one of his Items as a Christmas/Birthday Present. 3nodding And For all of the things that I am wanting, I want for a Christmas Present. 3nodding
ANY donations will go straight towards me.....Just say who it is for and I will later Post your name up on a soon to come (as in tomorrow) Donators list, with how much you donated.

THANKS
<center>Just for the Hell of it also........I will Hold a BUMPING CONTEST.......Whoever has the Most BUMPS by page 60 wins.....

::Teh Bumpers::

Name/How many bumps

~
~
~
~
~

::RULES for the Contest::

1. Post below the words of your BUMP the number your on.
2. Don't quote your BUMPs. stare
3. You may use the fancy BUMP things. 3nodding
4. Make sure you can count right. gonk stare
5. Break ANY of these and your in trouble.

::WINNINGS::

1st Place: 300g
2nd Place: 150g
3rd Place: 75g
: biggrin onators List::

Name/What they donated/Who the item/gold is for

No one crying
~
~
~
~
~
~
Is no one even going to say good luck? crying I guess I'll have teh earn the gold all on my own for his b-day/christmas present.....which I might not be able to get in time 'cuz I only have 950 gold! crying gonk
BUMPERS................ crying
I have to go, though I shall be on again Tomorrow to see who has the most Bumps so far.
Bump

Good Luck! heart
BaptismalScar
Bump

Good Luck! heart

Thanks! whee
BUMPERS....................no one is going to help me? Jeeze, there is some mean people out there, not helping those who are polite and are mostly doing something for thier friends. gonk xp crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff