Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mithril-Blind

OH. Sorry if it seems like I was implying you to stay.. You don't need to chat if you don't want to. sweatdrop
But so far. It's pretty good. No stress yet, but I'm sure that will soon change. How about you? ^^
Daring Noble

Yups! ^^
I'm really tempted to send out donations but I'm waiting for something to sll in the MP. sweatdrop

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
goodluck on your thread, im promoting my friend`s charity.. link on my sig. we could be affiliates if you want.
l Gardenia l

Oh no no no it's perfectly fine, I was planning to stick around anyway, make myself useful, lol. It's perfectly fine! sweatdrop

Goin' good so far, gearin' up to graduate, downing horrendous amounts of sugar. Good times, gooood times. And hey, the best way to deal with stress is to fully expect it, since then you'll be prepared. :3 Good job!
Cool thread :3 Hi
zarinukushi

Oh dear, I don't seem to have a banner yet. May I just give you a link? Or do you need a banner? sweatdrop
And thank you. ^^;
Mithril-Blind

That seems like it would work. Although I think that would stress me out more. Knowing I have stress coming my way. sweatdrop
Hi! voilin 4laugh

Hygienic Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
l Gardenia l

Haha, don't let temptation get you. Be always prepared, but if you end up getting into a mess, I will try my best to help you out as well. smile
l PoPiPo l

Hi there. How are you? ^^
**Hint hint. Violin.
l Gardenia l

I suppose so. Hmm... seems like it could be quite the predicament. gonk
.pain.is.inevitable.

Hi there! ^^
Welcome, how are you my dear? (:

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
l Gardenia l
zarinukushi

Oh dear, I don't seem to have a banner yet. May I just give you a link? Or do you need a banner? sweatdrop
And thank you. ^^;

you could send me link with your banner and ill speak with my friend so she could promote your thread on her charity and hope that you would do the same for her. in a way, youll be helping each other
l Gardenia l

Oh haha I read that too, but then I started thinking of ideas for a banner and spaced it xD
Daring Noble

Nooo. I couldn't ask you to do that. Keep in mind I am the one who is helping you guys. ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff