Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello there, my name is Gardenia. Welcome to my charity, the Wings of Love! Since my early years in O8 I can remember giving what ever I had, and the following week I'd replenish my funds with Gaia Cash to give more. I took a break from giving to focus on personal quests. Winged Anklets, Horns of The Demon, Ninja Band etc. With a majority of longed quests accomplished I'm jumping back into giving. I hope to help just as much like I did back then with my first official charity! Leave your coat, shoes and hat at the door and join on in with everybody else! With that, this is Gardenia, signing out. heart ninja

FUNDS [ 3.1M ]

Announcements

♥ 5/31/2012 » Returned from hiatus
♥ 5/31/2012 » Low funds - sad face -
♥ 6/1/2012 » Funds are good! - happy face -
♥ 6/4/2012 » Thread has been refurnished.
♥ 6/9/2012 » Operation revive WOLC is in motion!! Amping up the thread with modifications.

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Follow ToS
                                      This is a given, right?

Please do not stretch the page
                                      This can be done a number of ways. Oversized pictures, quoting the front page and so on and so forth.

If you are here strictly for gold, please leave
                                      Here, we'd like to build a family.

No advertising
                                      Please send a 200x40 banner to me, and I will add it to the affiliates.

Absolutely NO MULES
                                      Please don't abuse my generosity.

No begging
                                      There are actually a few people who donate aside from me within the thread. Begging will set them off.

Thank us
                                      Whether it'd be because of a donation, or you won a contest. Manners count here!

Please use proper grammar
                                      its so hrd 2 desipher wat ur saying when sp34kn lii dis.

Please, do follow them to make the thread a more friendly environment! ^_^

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image✖✖✖ x xPlay Dead

User Image

User Image✖✖✖ x Shilohh

User Image
User Image

Regulars Form [Post in thread]
Seeking a big donation? Post 30 times in the charity (they can not be bumps), older than 2 months, and must have 200 posts outside the thread. All viewable on your pro.
[color=palevioletred][align=center][size=18]ω ι n ɢ s [color=white]x[/color] σ ғ [color=white]x[/color] ℓ σ v є . . α s s ι s t α n c є [color=white]x[/color] n є є ɗ є ɗ ![/size][/align][/color]

[color=#C0ADDB]U s e r n a m e :[/color] [color=#D68189]- enter name -[/color]
[color=#C0ADDB]D a y s [color=white]x[/color] O l d :[/color] [color=#D68189]- enter age -[/color]
[color=#C0ADDB]Q u e s t i n g :[/color] [color=#D68189]- enter quest -[/color]
[color=#C0ADDB]M e t h o d [color=white]x[/color] O f [color=white]x[/color] M a k i n g [color=white]x[/color] G o l d :[/color] [color=#D68189]- enter method -[/color]
[color=#C0ADDB]P r o o f :[/color] [color=#D68189]- enter proof -[/color]
[color=#C0ADDB]P r o g r e s s :[/color] [color=#D68189]- enter progress -[/color]

User Image

User Image
User Image

graqhic :: 1k
Ginger Lock :: 5k
Orgasmic Mints :: 5k
Seraphic Innocence :: 10k
Cess xD :: 5k
GoldShowLottoMule :: 1k
Divine Equinox ::1k
xPlay Dead :: Grunny
Forgive Me My Sin :: Sibyl's Incantation
Daring Noble :: Spring Nymph
PotentiallyAngryVegetable :: 200k
Shilohh :: 425k
Vaiche :: 500k
Shilohh :: 250k
Forgive Me My Sin :: 50k
[A N G R Y] gumball :: 185k
Didric :: Demonic Anklets
Zahira :: 1k

User Image

User Image
User Image

Magical Bubble :: 5O,OOOG
Lord_LHUSID2 :: 5O,OOOG
xPlay Dead :: 8OO,OOOG
Shilohh :: 1OO,OOOG
Zeerou :: Benny The Puppy & Ace Meow

heart The more we get, the more we can give out in donations and prizes. If you'd like to donate to the charity, please send a trade to this account! ^_^

User Image

User Image
User Image

Be one of the first three on every 100th page and win 25k!

Generate a random number from 1-100. Land a 14, 45, 64, 78, 91 for 20k. You may only win once! I ask that you do not generate for the sake of it. Please converse while you generate.

Quote me when I say the phrase "I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect." -- And win 25k!

Working on a fun game but I need a sponsor! x_x

HIDDEN ACE GIVEAWAY!

All you have to do to enter is comment on my profile something nice about me. wink And the ticket number you want. So basically, this raffle is completely free! However you do have to meet requirements. Your account must be older than 2 months and has had 200 posts total. When all tickets have been claimed we generate a random number 1-100. The number that corresponds with the name and number below, wins! You must chat with others in the charity after commenting thoroughly until the raffle is over . I will not have a hit and runner win. If by chance I roll someone who we have no clue is or not familiar with. We're rolling again! pirate

Tickets:
7 :: Shilohh
8-100

User Image

User Image
User Image

JANUARY
Wings Of Love Charity :: 4Th

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST
PotentiallyAngryVegtables :: 13Th

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
xPlay Dead :: 13Th

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER
Shilohh :: 17Th

S p e c i a l x E v e n t s x

Nothing right now. Try checking again later!

User Image

User Image
User Image

I want to hear from you and what you have to say about the charity! ^____^
Just drop me a PM containing this form.

Hey, Gardenia! I think you should _________ because ____________. On the other hand, you're doing a great job with ________________. Skadoosh~

User Image

User Image
User Image

From Kezion
From Still Hopeful (I think)
From Daring Noble
From Shilohh
From Anon
From Anon
From Forgottencookie1

Why not make us one? ^_^

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/wings-of-love-charity-come-on-in/t.77026711_1/][IMG]http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/King_of_june_18th/Charity/N2-2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Want to affiliate? Send me a PM!

88x31

200x40

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misc.

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items