Welcome to Gaia! ::

I added another contest! Read the first page for more details.

. 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let me start off with WELCOME!
Gaia is an awesome community where you can make great friends. I've been on here since 03 and I really do love being here.
But right now the gaia economy is tough right now and that couple of thousand they start you off with really doesn't help to much. :/
That's why I wanted to create this thread. To help new users get a good start with an outfit, some gold, advice, and hopefully you'll make some awesome friends.

Speaking of new friends! Welcome to our moderator ayyyraii!
Hullo there~ My name is Raii and I'm 16 years old. I joined Gaia back in '08 and then I just sorta disappeared (I came back a few weeks ago!). I used to be an aspiring songwriter, but now I'm pursuing a profession in neurology. I'm an avid basketball & NBA fanatic. Anyways, feel free to talk to me about anything really (especially food and animals). ♥

If you guys have any questions at all feel free to ask! Thats what we're here for. heart
Welcome To Gaia!

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Free Stuff!
Well now that I got your attention. (ha) [This free stuff in this post is for new gaians only! Please have an account less then 6 months old. =)
Below I have created (and will continue to create) some outfits that you can pick from (worth about 2mil each) (Limit 1 outfit per person please)
Its just a little something to get you out of those starter clothing and into something stylish.
To get one of these outfits please just post telling me which one you would like and I'll send trade (note you must have a trading pass)

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't like any of those? Post a tektek (see next paragraph) costing less then 2mil and I'll buy you the items for it.

Tektek is a site for gaians that allows you to look up items, create dream avis, check account worth, and more! Click here to visit tektek Once on the site click Gaia Dream Avatar to make one.

Pockets still feeling a tad light I bet. Every outfit comes with a 500k in gold for you to spend or invest in. (See how to make gold below)

I may substitute an item for a similar one if it becomes unavailable or very expensive.

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Contests!
Every Sunday I will be giving out an item worth at least 1mil!!
On the last day of Every month I will be giving out an item worth at least 5 mil!!

Week of July 14th Prize: Bear
Month of July Prize: Cherubim's Dark Blue Wings

Winner will be chosen at random by using the random number generator. I will make two posts on the day of the drawing putting the page numbers for the week/month in the generator. (Ex week 1: pages 1-5. 1-5 will go into the generator picking the page the winner is on.) Then I will do the same with the amount of posts on the page. (My posts on a page don't count so imagine they aren't there and that would be your number)

Another Contest!
First person on every 5th page wins 50k! (5th page being, page 5, 10, 15, 20, ect) If I'm or a moderator is the first post the post under mine or our moderator wins =)
Please send a labeled trade to me. I am forgetful and bad at keeping track (doesn't mean I wont check! )

AND Another Contest
First person to Quote me when I post this: gaia_kittenstar
Wins a random item. Can worth anywhere between 50k-10mil. Who knows. xD
So keep an eye out for the gaia_kittenstar and you can win!
Anyone can win these prizes no matter you gaian age.

OMG She is CRAZY Another Contest!!!!
This contest will run from today July 14th till Aug 15th
Prize: 1 Billion Gold
Open to any new member less then 1 year old on gaia. (from time of the start date) <3
This is a tektek contest. No price limit. The theme is crazy colorful.
Who ever can make the most colorful crazy avi wins. =) This will be judged by myself, my wonderful moderator and maybe a couple of friends if I can get there help. (Must have a least 5 entries by different people in order for the contest to go on. Max of 2 entries per person. If you happen to change your username when entered the runner up will get the prize..)
Entries:

Teslaz: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genshiax: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

zilvania: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

raiden_sparks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

How To Make Gold On Gaia:
Well to start Gaia has created a link on easy ways to make a couple of 100g in a day. Click here for that
But I wanted to add some other ways to make gold...

Exchanging: Exchanging is when you buy something in the exchange forum (Link to Exchange )and ten sell it in the Market Place (MP)( Link to MP)
For example: You see in the exchange someone is selling a "Blue Paper Spikey Hat". You would look at the current lowest marketplace price (LMP), the average buying price (ABP), and the store price if necessary. So the LMP of the Blue Paper Spikey Hat is 120g, the abp is 150g. You would then offer lower then those prices. Like I would offer 90g. If the seller excepts you then trade the item. Trading Area Once the item is in your possession you can then post it on the marketplace for 119g. When it sells you have made a profit.
You have to be careful when investing your gold like this because MP prices can drop in hours. (I bought an item for 500mil now it's worth 50mil =( )

Art: Can you draw? Well here on gaia a lot of people love having art. Art of there avis, or original characters that they made up. Some will even pay up to 1 bil for art!! So if your talented definitely check out that forum. Click here for art forum

Graphic Design: If you know graphic design well gaians are also always needing that too! If for profiles or threads there is always a demand. So check out that forum as well. Click here

Writing: Are you really good at writing stories? Well some gaians also pay for people to put their ideas on paper(or text in this case)! So if you wanna check out that forum here is a link: Clicky

Alchemy: Alchemy on gaia is when you take smaller items and make them into another one. If you get a high level in alchemy you can offer your services to other gaians to make them items. Alchemy can be a tad expensive to level up but it can be a good way to make gold once you are there. Click to get to the alchemy section

Tektek: Now we are back on tektek. Well you are really good at tekteking dream avis some who aren't as good, or need fresh ideas will pay you gold to do it for them! Click here

Bumping: Bumping is when you post in a topic to push the topic to the top of the page. People pay gaia gold for this too! Click Here

Hope this helped...I'll add more as I think of them...

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Random Stuff I Wanted To Include:
Donators:
Anyone that donates to this thread will be put here emotion_bigheart
Jenna the Devil: 68k heart heart

Thorran: Angelic Sash x2 and Astra-43: Origami Dream o.o emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

SirenicalNight:
3x Lavender Grunny
3x Golden Grunny
1x Black Grunny
1x Pink Grunny
2x Olive Dander Bunny Ears
2x Teal Dander Bunny Ears
2.5M gold
2x Lavender Grunny
1x Golden Grunny
4x Teal Dander Bunny Ears
1x Mint Dander Bunny Ears
1x Chocolate Dander Bunny Ears
2x Orange Dander Bunny Ears
2x Peach Dander Bunny Ears
3x Cotton Dander Bunny Ears
3x Lavender Dander Bunny Ears
1x Deep Purple Dander Bunny Ears
1x Easter 2k14 Painted Egg Earmuffs
1x Easter 2k14 Lovely Gruff Beard
1x Easter 2k14 Giant Egg
1x Easter 2k14 Egg Shoeclips

Lilith the Firehawk: A bunch of shop items o.o

nocookie4cindy: ALOT of aquarium items. yum_tuna

Quieterest : 500mil o.o :hugs: This will buy a lot of outfits for people =)

AuroraDragonHeart: Snow Deer Companion, Arcane Gem-stone broom, Green Serafuku summer and winter shirts and a tie, zombies at the door, paw t shirt, peach dander bunny ears, orange dander bunny ears x2, dark chocolate dander bunny ears, lavender dander bunny ears, Leocorn, sword eaters blade, Bhuntom the Rabbit, Fergus the Scottish Terrier, Regal Adornment., Blade of the new republics tunic, black with blue ice skates, ice champion black glitter dress, Blue Juvenile Delinquent Pants, Blue Sharqi Top, Aqua Tropical Dancer Headband, Loves Warrior emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug

Love StrawBerryGashes: Cleb Mini Skirt, Beat Slim Orchid Shoes, Dark Red Phat Sweater, Ash Face, Emo Glasses, Black Suit Zoot Tie, Black And White Rocker Tie, Sparkling Eyes, Pink Bow Mini Dress, Adurys Yellow Strap Heels, Orange And Black Stockings, and Black Serafuku Skirt :heart

Rea Nez Bit: 2bil emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_kirakira

Niimi: The magic school bags, yellow butterfly, Master of Vorpal studies lectern, Lucky Kate, Amethyst Purple baker hat, Philosopher's Cache x2, Pink Magical Gift box, Aquarium Goldfish x2, Aquarium Arrowfish x2, Aquarium Classic Ride heart yum_puddi

Anonymous Donators:
I don't know who you are...but you are awesome emotion_bigheart
Keiko's Cake
Frolicking Pastel

White List:
These are people that go above and beyond.
LuxoLuv: This wonderful lady made the banner <3 Thank you =)
Raining_Nights, SirenicalNight, and xXKrecketXx: Have made a bunch of tekteks for this thread =D

Black List:
These are people that are banned from the thread for one reason or another
None =O Yay

Other Cool Places To Check Out:
User Image
User Image

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Open emotion_hug

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Free stuff anyone?

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
emotion_bigheart
Hello thank you for making the thread I would like the second girls outfit please, but I have no trading pass yet. Can get one in 3 days? Would you like to be friends

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frill Lizard
Hello thank you for making the thread I would like the second girls outfit please, but I have no trading pass yet. Can get one in 3 days? Would you like to be friends

Not a problem! =) Just remind me in a few days and I'll send you everything heart
I'd love to ^-^
Hello there! I would love an outfit but I'm not old enough for a trading pass O.o; Oh well maybe later.

I can still chat here though right?

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LuxoLuv
Hello there! I would love an outfit but I'm not old enough for a trading pass O.o; Oh well maybe later.

I can still chat here though right?

Of course! I'd love to have people chatting and making friends. =) You can always get an outfit in a couple days when you get your pass. =)
UnicornGhost

Of course! I'd love to have people chatting and making friends. =) You can always get an outfit in a couple days when you get your pass. =)

Yay! I have to leave for school soon but, how are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff