+1 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 102 103 > >> »|

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

Oh, Yes~

I'm quite familiar with DmmD and KHR~

x3

Hehe, so does that mean you Role-Play, as well~?

I do have a few characters, but most of them are still under development while my Neko Boy, Kuri, is most active~

^w^

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Therapii

Oh, Yes~

I'm quite familiar with DmmD and KHR~

x3

Hehe, so does that mean you Role-Play, as well~?

I do have a few characters, but most of them are still under development while my Neko Boy, Kuri, is most active~

^w^

Ahaha of course xD I really want to try RP-ing but... let's just say my writing skill is laughable xD Which one is Kuri? The one in your sig?

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

My, well, if you'd like, you can Role-Play with me~

^~^

I don't discriminate, and at the same time, I can teach you how to grow as a Role-Player~

I've been Role-Playing for... A while~

^^;

I have no Life~

; u ;

And yes, Kuri is the Neko Boy in my signature~

He's honestly the World's Biggest Crybaby~
^w^;
User Image

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Therapii

My, well, if you'd like, you can Role-Play with me~

^~^

I don't discriminate, and at the same time, I can teach you how to grow as a Role-Player~

I've been Role-Playing for... A while~

^^;

I have no Life~

; u ;

And yes, Kuri is the Neko Boy in my signature~

He's honestly the World's Biggest Crybaby~
^w^;
User Image

Wooo really?! Sensei Nyan! Wait what should I call you? Nyan? Nya? Peronya...? Waaa he's so cute emotion_kirakira I might draw him... emotion_kirakira

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

Most people call me 'Nyan-chan', but since I'm teaching you, you can call me 'Nyan-Sensei', if you'd like~

^w^

Here, here's a sample of my writing so that you may get a general understanding of how I Role-Play~

I'm going to have fun teaching you, Dear, because honestly, you're the first person who I get to teach and practice with~

Spherically significant, Chocolate-hued oculars blinked not once, not twice, but three times as he spent the awkwardly passing minutes merely attempting to process the articulation of what was spoken to him in a hushed intonation. Were his ears deceiving him? Was he simply imagining and manifesting his own desires into reality to simply receive what he wanted? How had they even ended up in this situation? The diurnal cycle had initiated to mimic a seemingly mundane day, as per usual to both the Feline and the Doll currently the only Bodies inhabiting the household currently, without the annoying intonations of other certain Dolls and the Cat himself being cooed over and squished around figuratively by his own Friends like a favored, well-behaved Pet. Kuri, the domesticated Feline, and Pianissimo, the Living Doll, they seemed to never get enough peace and quiet within their rambunctious Lives and around the boisterous Individuals they were surrounded by.

It was beyond frustrating, they possessed within their sovereign mentalities, that they did not have a moment of peace alone with one another without being quite brusquely interrupted by Allegro mischievously cat-whistling at the Duo or articulating towards the Doublet with idiotic phrases, such as, ‘Oi~! Are you two going to kiss already, or what~?’ Genuinely, Pianissimo didn’t comprehend how that Green-Haired Brat of a Doll always managed to intrude within his privacy, and devastate the sweetest of moments between himself and the quite diminutive Feline. Much to his well-hidden irritation, all Pianissimo could do was roll his glass oculars within their hollow sockets and attempt to stay composed while an embarrassed Feline quite figuratively attempted to meld his trembling physique against his own much more lankier Body Formation, that smooth-to-the-touch complexion of his youthful visage shifting to different pigments of Crimson within under a few minutes. It was amusing in some aspect, considering that Kuri was just so inexperienced, oblivious, and clumsy. Don’t get him wrong, the clumsy characteristic was distributed to both the Doll and the Feline, although in Pianissimo’s case, he was more socially awkward rather than tripping over his own two feet like in Kuri’s instance. His clumsy footwork constantly concerned Pianissimo, anxious for the Poor Boy’s safety every time the Feline tripped and fell over, then began to wail delicately due to the embarrassment he had caused himself and the sting of pain that was ever so present from scraped knees or elbows.

W-Waaah~

I-If it's too much of a hassle, though, you don't need to~

;//////;

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Therapii

Most people call me 'Nyan-chan', but since I'm teaching you, you can call me 'Nyan-Sensei', if you'd like~

^w^

Here, here's a sample of my writing so that you may get a general understanding of how I Role-Play~

I'm going to have fun teaching you, Dear, because honestly, you're the first person who I get to teach and practice with~

Spherically significant, Chocolate-hued oculars blinked not once, not twice, but three times as he spent the awkwardly passing minutes merely attempting to process the articulation of what was spoken to him in a hushed intonation. Were his ears deceiving him? Was he simply imagining and manifesting his own desires into reality to simply receive what he wanted? How had they even ended up in this situation? The diurnal cycle had initiated to mimic a seemingly mundane day, as per usual to both the Feline and the Doll currently the only Bodies inhabiting the household currently, without the annoying intonations of other certain Dolls and the Cat himself being cooed over and squished around figuratively by his own Friends like a favored, well-behaved Pet. Kuri, the domesticated Feline, and Pianissimo, the Living Doll, they seemed to never get enough peace and quiet within their rambunctious Lives and around the boisterous Individuals they were surrounded by.

It was beyond frustrating, they possessed within their sovereign mentalities, that they did not have a moment of peace alone with one another without being quite brusquely interrupted by Allegro mischievously cat-whistling at the Duo or articulating towards the Doublet with idiotic phrases, such as, ‘Oi~! Are you two going to kiss already, or what~?’ Genuinely, Pianissimo didn’t comprehend how that Green-Haired Brat of a Doll always managed to intrude within his privacy, and devastate the sweetest of moments between himself and the quite diminutive Feline. Much to his well-hidden irritation, all Pianissimo could do was roll his glass oculars within their hollow sockets and attempt to stay composed while an embarrassed Feline quite figuratively attempted to meld his trembling physique against his own much more lankier Body Formation, that smooth-to-the-touch complexion of his youthful visage shifting to different pigments of Crimson within under a few minutes. It was amusing in some aspect, considering that Kuri was just so inexperienced, oblivious, and clumsy. Don’t get him wrong, the clumsy characteristic was distributed to both the Doll and the Feline, although in Pianissimo’s case, he was more socially awkward rather than tripping over his own two feet like in Kuri’s instance. His clumsy footwork constantly concerned Pianissimo, anxious for the Poor Boy’s safety every time the Feline tripped and fell over, then began to wail delicately due to the embarrassment he had caused himself and the sting of pain that was ever so present from scraped knees or elbows.

W-Waaah~

I-If it's too much of a hassle, though, you don't need to~

;//////;

F-first person? That... surprisingly makes me feel scared haha emotion_sweatdrop I'm going to do by best, Sensei! *salutes*

*reads* I think I get it..... *brains explodes* Your paragraphs... I don't have the courage, sensei... emotion_0A0

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

Shh, Shh~!

//pets faise

Just trust your Sensei, okay~?

emotion_dowant

Well, since you and I like Yaoi so much, how about we start by Role-Playing that, sounds good~?

^^

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Therapii

Shh, Shh~!

//pets faise

Just trust your Sensei, okay~?

emotion_dowant

Well, since you and I like Yaoi so much, how about we start by Role-Playing that, sounds good~?

^^

Uguuuu *wipes nose* okay... wait? Now? Nuuuu my feelings can't take it yet...!

Devoted Kitten

Aha, no, not now~

//pats head.

We need to establish a plot, and what characters we're going to use~

Of course, I'm going to use Kuri~

^w^

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Aha, no, not now~

//pats head.

We need to establish a plot, and what characters we're going to use~

Of course, I'm going to use Kuri~

^w^

Oh, so that's the flow. Hmm I don't know, Kuri is adorable type, so what kind of person will fit him? Sensei? Your thought?

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

Hmm, It can go either way~

Kuri can be with a sweet, romantic guy who will spoil him rotten~

Or, he can be with the Tsundere guy who bullies him at first, but slowly warms up to him~

o u o

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Therapii

Hmm, It can go either way~

Kuri can be with a sweet, romantic guy who will spoil him rotten~

Or, he can be with the Tsundere guy who bullies him at first, but slowly warms up to him~

o u o

Uwooh I'm having an imagination of Kuri being bullied by one of my OC, he's also some kind of a cat as well (not actually a cat but acts like a cat)

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

Oh~?

What's his name, and what's he like~?

o:

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nyanperonya
Therapii

Oh~?

What's his name, and what's he like~?

o:

I named him Wasao, he appears in my story where he is a trainee fairy. He looks like this here. He likes to tease the main character.

.... That's it I guess sweatdrop

Devoted Kitten

Therapii

Oh, I see~

What's his personality like~?

^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers