+ 1 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 22 ]
Poll Whore! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Invisible Junior

あなたは何色が好きですか。
          ▌▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ ▌
                                                                      Anata wa nan iro ga suki desu ka.
                                                                        What color do you like?

▇ ◝ • ▭ c - cяed☆ιтs !!

▫ song lyrics ▫ quizilla.teennick.com
                                                    ▫ personality color results ▫ chacha.com
                                                    ▫ theme&&inspiration ▫ Kaito Shion - "What's Color"
                                                    ▫ layouts&introduction ▫ Chrysanthemum Noire
                                                    ▫ overall thread [ except personal posts by each user ] ▫ Chrysanthemum Noire
                                                    ▫ for watching over the thread ▫ CannibalCrackers ; Princess7777 & Tampered Dreams ♥

Invisible Junior

この色はどうですか。
                                                                      Kono iro wa dou desu ka.
                                                                        How about this color?

▇ ◝ • ▭ ι - ιnтяo:ducтιon !!

Hi there! Welcome to: w - wнαт`s чouя coloя : a super-joint quest!
                                                Why is it a super-joint quest you ask? Well, there are 4 questers with two threads!
                                                That's right, two threads. Why? 'Cause two of our members have ridiculously long wishlists
                                                that they want to achieve!

So, theme of this thread is color. Colors that represent a person's personality.
                                                All 4 questers have different personalities and traits. Some are completely opposite
                                                each other and some quite alike. It is a wonder how we all got together to make a quest
                                                where all of us will be together to make it work out. So feel free to chat with us sometime.
                                                Making new friends is one of the things we enjoy here, not only donations.

If you stick around, though, you might be the one to receive a donation or two. ;3
                                                Want to know what your color is? There's a link in the first post to the test,
                                                go take it and share it in the thread! ♥

Don't forget to give us <3's!
                                                We appreciate it!

Useful Information;

Crackers is Yellow
                                                Princess is Red
                                                Noire is Orange
                                                Dreams is Maroon

Invisible Junior

私の色じゃダメですか。
                                                                      Watashi no iro ja dame desu ka.
                                                                        Is my color bad?

▇ ◝ • ▭ т - тwιn ◖ тняeαd ◗ !!

User Image
                                                This is our other half!
                                                Please read the rules in the other thread. You might need to do something in your first post here.
                                                It's not hard to read just some rules anyway, right? c':

Invisible Junior

見る事は出来ないけれど、
                                                                      Miru koto wa dekinai keredo,
                                                                        Though some things cannot be seen,

▇ ◝ • ▭ я - яule⊱s !!

▰ Follow Gaia's ToS and the rules of this thread.
                                                DO NOT </3 this thread for no good reason. Not only this thread but to all threads.
                                                ▰ Do not beg, this is our quest thread. Even if we're donating as well.
                                                ▱ Please be literate. Spell out your words. It isn't so hard. lol, brb, etc. is fine.
                                                ▰ Do not quote the first page, no big quote trees ( 2 - 3 max ) and no stretching pages.
                                                ▱ Keep it PG - 15
                                                ▰ No violence or drama.
                                                ▱ Keep cursing to a minimum, not every after each cuss word.
                                                ▰ We have authority and it's best to respect our authority!
                                                ▱ Place a ♥ in your first post.
                                                ▰ Have fun! c':

Invisible Junior

きっとあなたの好きな色でしょう。
                                                                      Kitto anata no suki na iro deshou.
                                                                        That must surely be the color that you like.

▇ ◝ • ▭ α◟bouт : oя↺αnɢe !!

About me ( For the new quest thread ) ;

Chrysanthemum Noire ( krĭ-săn'thə-məm nwăr )

- A rare flower that blooms mostly in the darkest of the night or time.

Background on the username: I enjoy different languages.
                                                I want to learn how to speak French, Spanish and a bunch of other things like that.
                                                So I came up with this username by combining my favorite flower which is
                                                the chrysanthemum and my favorite color or time [ because it’s also considered as ‘night’ ]
                                                which is noire.

Like my username? Say so! I’m making a counter c’:

People who like my username: -

Nicknames: Mitch, Mimi, Coffee, Chry, Noire and Ky. Feel free to call me anything you want,
                                                as long as I approve!
                                                Gaia Age: About 4 years already. I’m an ‘o7 member c’:
                                                Colors: White, Black and Orange.
                                                Favorite colors: White, Black, Orange, Green, Purple and Red.
                                                Favorite Show: SOUTH PARK, YEAH BBY.
                                                I love South Park and I ship Kytophe to death.
                                                Seriously, it's the most enticing couple for me.
                                                I'd kill to get Kytophe things 'cause I love these two so much ; 3;
                                                So now that you know that, you know my favorite is Kyle.
                                                I pretty much ship KylexEveryone but if given a choice,
                                                For romance; Kytophe [ OTP ]
                                                For humor/fluff; K2 [ second OTP ]
                                                For best friendships; Style

So talk to me 'bout South Park?
                                                And maybe even Phantasy Star Portable II?

Biography [Color-wise]: So, to me, I am a monochrome person.
                                                Though, white and black are not really colors.
                                                They are the absence and presence of all colors.
                                                On the outside, or to the public, I’m a very quiet and very polite.
                                                Sometimes, to the public, I don’t show feelings and I’m sort of a cynical bunhole.
                                                To my acquaintances and relatives not really that close to me, I’m full of good-heartedness
                                                and a very caring person. Always ready to lend a helping hand and quite generous.
                                                To those who know me and are quite close to me they see my true color.

I’ve never really taken any test about what color your personality is or crap like that seriously.
                                                But then the theme of this quest was about color. [ Because I can’t live without a
                                                themed thread, sue me OTL ;; ] And well, I got the color, “Orange”.

I’m fond of the color Orange, it’s one of my favorite colors. And It’s my true color.

“Often the color that gets the least attention, which is usually overshadowed by the brilliance of its peers,
                                                red and yellow.
                                                It's believed that lovers of orange are social creatures who get along with almost everyone.
                                                Orange fans hate being alone and many believe that wearing something orange, sitting in an orange room or on an orange couch will cheer you up if you're feeling grumpy.”

It’s true. I don’t get paid attention to much in school, even though I’m quite active and stuff like that.
                                                I go to a party they invited me to and I’ll just feel like an outcast ‘cause no one actually minds.
                                                I’m used to being ignored and being over shadowed, it’s fine with me.
                                                But like it stated there, I hate being alone. I have a tendency to try to look for new friends and I like making new friends, it’s the reason why I have a bunch of friends but I don’t really talk
                                                to them much ‘cause, well, they’re busy or stuff like that. [ I have no life outside the
                                                internet and school ] I only have a few that sit by and talk with me, I find them awesome.
                                                And another thing about that, “orange makes you feel better”, I love to sit and listen to people.
                                                Helping them/advising them. I love doing that. So if you have a problem,
                                                PM me and let’s chat. It’ll make you feel better to actually get it off your chest c’:

Biography: I'm quite, weird. That's all I have to say 'cause this will be such a long a**
                                                thing and I'm sure it'll bore you. Though, if you want to know more, talk to me at the thread or PM me c': ♥

Invisible Junior

僕は今は透明な色。
                                                                      Boku ha ima wa toumei na iro.
                                                                        I am now a transparent color.

▇ ◝ • ▭ q - quesт : oя↺αnɢe !!

Noire has moved to her new quest thread.
                                                Link is in the affies ♥

Invisible Junior

ずっとずっと待っている君の全ての色。
                                                                      Boku ha ima wa toumei na iro.
                                                                        I am now a transparent color.

▇ ◝ • ▭ d - donαтιon♥s : oя↺αnɢe !!

Bes In A Box - Apprentice Charm ♥
                                                Anonymous [ Alias is Dragon's Hoard ] - Hidden Ace ♥
                                                Anonymous - Bretelles Demonique. <3
                                                Anonymous - Jacked Up Cape. <3
                                                BabyBlue Cloud - 10k. <3
                                                xRyuChan27 - Tipping posts. <3
                                                IIMikuruII - Tipped posts. <3
                                                Whimsical Goddess - 3.5k. <3
                                                Lime Vortex - Lunar Scythe ♥
                                                Tampered Dreams - Tips and art ♥
                                                Art Seeker - Tipped, Frostbite Blade and Angelic Lace ♥
                                                KaplaMarie - Tipped. <3
                                                x - S h a d a w n - Tipped <3
                                                Evil Kitteh Kitteh - 50k ♥
                                                Der Tod - Noel's Gift ♥
                                                BuckyKattLove - Tipped c':
                                                Captain Mariam - 1ok <3
                                                A friend of Dr Feel Good - Red Velvet Queen of Cups <33333333 ♥
                                                Anonymous [ Alias is A Murder, but not a Rhyme ] - Cecil ♥ ( response here c': ♥ )
                                                V a r s i t e e - 5ok and a bunch of items <333333 ♥
                                                CannibalCrackers - Churro the Donkey <333 ♥
                                                devilimp69 - Emerald & Amethyst Princess Gown; Spring Rose <333 ♥
                                                u n l i m i t e d -- SYNC - Loyal Jay; Ice Prince; Peginni the Penguin; Ballad of Orpheus; Timmy 5th Gen. and Spring Nymph <33333333333333333 ♥

If you donated and isn't on the list, please contact me and I'll put you on here right away! c':

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
            僕に与えてくれる色は何色?
                                                                      Boku ni ataete kureru iro wa nan iro?
                                                                        The color that you bestow on me...what color will it be?

▇ ◝ • ▭ α◟bouт : чe☀llow !!

Username: CannibalCrackers
                                                Name: Renee
                                                Nicknames: Cannibal, Crackers, NayNay, anything you come up with that you would like to call me (Keep it appropriate, kay? o 3o)

Likes/Interests:
                                                ☻ Colors
                                                ☻ Making friends
                                                ☻ Coloring
                                                ☻ Running
                                                ☻ Acting
                                                ☻ Modeling
                                                ☻ South Park
                                                ☻ Reading
                                                ☻ Helping others
                                                ☻ Sweets and sugar
                                                ☻ Music
                                                ☻ Video Games (Halo, GoW, Dead Space, ect)
                                                ☻ The Walking Dead
                                                ☻ Zombies
                                                ☻ The Boondock Saints
                                                ☻ Norman Reedus <333

My Color:

So, first of all, you may be wondering why we all each have colors to represent us. Well, I'll tell you. It all started when... //story time

The four of us questers/friends decided we all wanted to make a joint quest thread together. We were all very excited, but to get it going, we needed a theme. We began to brainstorm a little, when suddenly.... *le gasp*
                                                My brilliant partner in crime quest partner, Noire, came up with the idea of colors! She found a wonderful color quiz that we all took, which gave us the colors that reflect our personalities.
                                                THE END.

Wasn't that a lovely story? :')

So now that you know why we have the colors, I will introduce mine. My result in the quiz was yellow:

"The sunniest color in the spectrum, which has long been associated with good cheer and happiness. Those who love yellow are often creative, artistic, social people who have dramatic imaginations and a love to create! You are a positive thinker and loved by many people!"

I believe what I got as a result is pretty spot on for me c:
                                                I am happy and smiling most of the time, and always try to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. I don't think I am creative and artistic in the sense of drawing (although I do love to draw, but being an artist in definitely not one of my strong points), but through my acting. I have wanted to act (and model) ever since I was very young. Thinking back, I don't think I can remember a time when I didn't want to be an actress as my career.

Although I may not be the best at crafts, drawing, graphics, ect., I absolutely love to get myself involved in those kinds of things, and hope one day I may actually have some talent for them! :'D

I am an extremely social person, and I am always trying to make everyone around me feel welcome. People tend to find it easy to get along and talk with me, and a lot of times I am told I'm one of the few people they know who doesn't involve themselves in a lot of negative drama. Many people come to talk to me when they are in tough situations for a shoulder to lean on and just to have someone to talk to about it. I accept everyone for who they are, and don't appreciate when people discriminate against others for their differences, or just because they don't like something about them. If I see it happening, I tend to speak my mind about it, and stand up for what's right. Everyone has their own uniqueness to them, and deserve love and friendship.

So there you have it. My color c:
                                                If you had the patience to read this, and you ever want to become friends, or just chat, please do! I would love to meet each and every one of you and get to know you.
                                                Thanks for reading!

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
            贈れたならば驚くでしょうか。
                                                                      Okureta naraba odoroku deshou ka.
                                                                        If you gave me this gift, would I be surprised?

▇ ◝ • ▭ q - quesт : чe☀llow !!

Current Gold Amount:

Quests:

0 - 99,999

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

100,000 - 999,999

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

1,000,000 - 9,999,999

User Image

10,000,000 - 99,999,999

100,000,000 - 999,999,999

User Image User Image

1,000,000,000 - 9,999,999,999

User Image User Image

*Items may will be added later*

Completed quests:

Nikola's Yo-Yo . Lilac Finch . Jittery Jill . Highwire Veronica . Vivacenote . Radiant Courage . MoMo the Monkey . Fausto's Bottle . Cupcake Mood Bubble . Brave Temperance . Demonic Anklets . Raider Shih's Garment . White Suspenders . Silver Elven Lord's Circlet . White Daruma Doll . Gift Box . Elegant Mint Ruffles . Ugly Step Sister . Sweet Pea . Water Meat Set . Rosa Romance . Majnun . Yellow Body Dye . Momotaro no Uta . Invincible Frames

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
            あなたは何色が好きですか。
                                                                        What color do you like?

▇ ◝ • ▭ d - donαтιon♥s : чe☀llow !!

iLittle Pocket Ace - 100,000 . Nikola's Yo-Yo . Lilac Finch . Jittery Jill
                                                Kenshi13 - Vivacenote
                                                ChachiFEVER - MoMo the Monkey
                                                goya-chan - Fausto's Bottle
                                                BuckyKattLove - Cuttlefish Drop
                                                S n o o p i e - Demonic Anklets
                                                Chrysanthemum Noire - Elegant Mint Ruffles . Invincible Frames
                                                Bear All Grylls - 100,000
                                                Equuleus - 10,000

Invisible Junior

今でも鮮明僕の目あなたの色が映って染めてく。
                                                                      Ima demo senmei boku no me anata no iro ga utsutte someteku.
                                                                        Even now, my eyes, dyed in your color, vividly reflect you.

▇ ◝ • ▭ яeɢulαяs && вlαcкlιsт !!

Regulars; No one yet.

Blacklist;
                                                No one, keep it that way.

Note; There's no whitelist 'cause all of you are in it! c':

Invisible Junior

白から黒へと変わる前に
                                                                      Shiro kara kuro he to kawaru mae ni
                                                                        Before they're changed from white to black

▇ ◝ • ▭ αffιl↶ιαтes !!

Links in;
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/whatsyourcolororangeyellow][img]http://tinyurl.com/3m66wm8[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/whatsyourcolormaroonred][img]http://tinyurl.com/4y6mlve[/img][/url]

Links out;
                                                PM either of us with your banners and such.
                                                Not so big banners please, If we deem it too big we'll just post it as a link.
                                                Let's exchange banners too neh?
                                                c': ♥

Spread the love! ♥

Quests;
                                                User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                User Image

Charities;

-•·!¦[·Ronsilcane Charity Unlimited·]¦!·•-

Quests + Mini Charity;
                                                User Image

Invisible Junior

この場所この時僕らの世界ここから広がる音あなたは何色が好きですか。
                                                                      Kono basho kono toki bokura no sekai koko kara hirogaru oto no iro.
                                                                        From this place, this time, our world here, the color of this sound will spread.

▇ ◝ • ▭ con - conтesтs !!

None currently ;;;

Invisible Junior

この色はどうですか。私の色じゃダメですか。
                                                                      Kono iro wa dou desu ka. Watashi no iro ja dame desu ka.
                                                                        How about this color? Is my color bad?

▇ ◝ • ▭ яe ← seяv - ed !!

For a rainy day c':

Invisible Junior

あなたは何色が好きですか。
                                                                        What color do you like?

▇ ◝ • ▭ o - oρen !!

Finally open! You may now post! ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff