Queefinator 4000

Thank you~!

Your post style is very cute and fancy!

Jolly Hoarder

13,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Its not a lot of work for zomg either... You just stand in a crew in one spot and farm for loot... Most of the time youre doing nothing at all....

I hoard papers! Got any?

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Voka
User Image

Qᴜᴇᴇғɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ 4000 sᴀʏs:

thank you! :cute:
I had a lot of fun learning how to edit it lol

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Falcon the Nazi

Yeah, but its really boring and horrible and therefor constitutes work to me. XD

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Queefinator 4000

Oh, its complicated? Hmm, I had no idea.
Then again, I've never had something like that, so I hadn't given it much thought.

I remember way back when I used to play NeoPets someone gave me a layout thingy for a guild and I messed it up so bad trying to edit it. XD
I think that was my first time ever doing something like that tho, but it was still embarrassing.

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Voka
User Image

Qᴜᴇᴇғɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ 4000 sᴀʏs:

It isn't really hard, I just didn't know how to do it. I just took a guess and used gimp, and it worked wonderfully. lol

I remember going on neopets. :lol: I never did coding there though, but I did do some for myspace and vampirefreaks profiles.

Predestined Protagonist

21,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
Voka
I've never bought one, or even checked the prices, but I hear they're pretty steep.
Not surprising tho, most things are anymore and some of them are super nice.
I've never bought a profile layout either. I haven't even changed mine in YEARS. sweatdrop
It looks terrible, but I don't care. Profiles aren't very important to me.

Yeah, having something to break up the monotony really seems to help.
When I did my first thread it got a lot more love after I fancied it up a bit.

It is a good way to make gold. Its not for me tho, I'm not artsy.
I sometimes wish I was tho, talented people are rich! XD

Oh yes, very. Usually, really good ones can cost over 1-10m, just like avi art~
Yup, most things nowadays are crazy expensive, but they're worth it in the end ^^
Neither have I, but I feel like my self-made profile seems too plain > <
I know, but I feel like that if I was to have a good avi, I must have a sufficient profile to match it o u o

XD That's true for all threads, I'd think. Mine didn't gain very much attention until I finally made more organized and illustrated posts, which is why it was silent for the first ten pages or so X3

Honestly, selling any type of art is the easiest way to earn gold, but I'm far from becoming one of those people. Besides, I can't even draw my characters to proportion!
It's true here and in real life 3nodding I think that if you spent at least two hours per day learning how to draw correctly, you'd be able to draw well by the end of a month or so > u <

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Kawaii Kitten

Shiblets
harpsdesire
Shiblets
harpsdesire

Pretty good! How about you?

Alright so far! School is keeping me super busy is all.

What are you studying?

Music! Applied in Voice.

How nice! I remember hearing your beautiful singing in a youtube video years ago. 4laugh

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
heart heart

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
harpsdesire

Music! Applied in Voice.

How nice! I remember hearing your beautiful singing in a youtube video years ago. 4laugh

-nod- I have an Ear Training exam this morning though emotion_8c

Aw, thanks ^_^ Hopefully I am better than my youtube videos now though xD.. It's annoying being a vocalist and then disliking almost everything you record -sigh-.

Kawaii Kitten

Shiblets
harpsdesire

Music! Applied in Voice.

-nod- I have an Ear Training exam this morning though emotion_8c

Aw, thanks ^_^ Hopefully I am better than my youtube videos now though xD.. It's annoying being a vocalist and then disliking almost everything you record -sigh-.

There was a study done recently that showed that everyone who listened to their recorded voice had a negative response.

Apparently it's less about sounding 'bad' and almost a matter of anxiety because of the difficulty of recognizing their own words being spoken by a voice that sounds different 'from the outside'.

Pretty interesting, right?

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
harpsdesire

There was a study done recently that showed that everyone who listened to their recorded voice had a negative response.

Apparently it's less about sounding 'bad' and almost a matter of anxiety because of the difficulty of recognizing their own words being spoken by a voice that sounds different 'from the outside'.

Oh, that is interesting.
It is weird to hear yourself recorded.. I sound like a little kid when I speak. Signing I always hear every bad pitch.
I have one recording right now that I don't completely hate!

Kawaii Kitten

Shiblets
harpsdesire

Oh, that is interesting.
It is weird to hear yourself recorded.. I sound like a little kid when I speak. Signing I always hear every bad pitch.
I have one recording right now that I don't completely hate!

That's a very good start then!

It's hard to record well... that's probably why so many of the pros autotune sweatdrop

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
harpsdesire

That's a very good start then!

It's hard to record well... that's probably why so many of the pros autotune sweatdrop

-nod nod-

Maybe. I'm pretty adamant about staying away from Autotune. I don't agree with it for the use of singers because to me it's fake. It didn't use to exist and recordings used to sound fine... Raw notes were dealt with by splicing and singing again if necessary, that seems more real to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff