Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you rather see in my thread?

Raffle 0.275 27.5% [ 11 ]
Bidding on an item or items 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
RNG game 0.3 30.0% [ 12 ]
Dice game 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Avi Tektek contest 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Here take my random donation and shut up. 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 156 157 158 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Ah! I love Halo too. But I haven't played Halo on years though. At least not since Reach. I didn't like Halo 4 multiplayer.
But I still have all (but one) of the Halo games. And now that they're coming out with the Master Chief Edition I have to get it! I HAVE TO!! scream scream
I never was good enough tournaments though, but I was actually pretty good.

Yea I'm a really good sniper. I make the perfect assassin.

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Same here! Give me the sniper or the DMR and our team is pretty much set. (not to brag of course haha)
Man, I really miss playing now...

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Same here! Give me the sniper or the DMR and our team is pretty much set. (not to brag of course haha)
Man, I really miss playing now...

Yea it would be fun playing with you. See who gets the most head shots. That's my specialty honestly.

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
I Kitty Knight I
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
I Kitty Knight I
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
I Kitty Knight I
*lurks* ...man, im getting bored... and hungry 3nodding

Awww here you go -gives you a fish-

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish...I miss those atm ; u ; ...*nibbles* ...i dunno how to order fish here in Taiwan yet... *sawbs*

It's fine enjoy hun. -pets you- Did you get what I sent you?

trade sent heart and some thank you gift from kitty emotion_hug have a great rest ~~~

-puts a fresh fish out for Kitty- I hope he comes and eats this.

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

You'd win. I don't always get headshots but i definitely get kills.
PM me your gamertag and if I ever play again we could link up 3nodding

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

You'd win. I don't always get headshots but i definitely get kills.
PM me your gamertag and if I ever play again we could link up 3nodding

I haven't had xbox live in a few months. Can't afford it right now. But if or when I get it back I will give you it. Honestly I would want to find and snipe you just to say I killed you. No hard feelings hun. I'm just nuts like that. lol

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

It's all good, dude. Friendly rivalry. I'd probably do the same thing (and possibly desecrate your body) simply for the hell of it. But I'm probably far more twisted than you. lol
I don't even have my xbox yet. It's still being shipped over

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

It's all good, dude. Friendly rivalry. I'd probably do the same thing (and possibly desecrate your body) simply for the hell of it. But I'm probably far more twisted than you. lol
I don't even have my xbox yet. It's still being shipped over

I dont know lol. I' do some pretty awkward "for lack of better word" things to your corpse. I can get pretty sick in the head at times. Though that's just me lol.

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I'll...leave that alone since you're so sure. lol
However, I am still pretty weird. I enjoy having conversations with myself quite often.

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I'll...leave that alone since you're so sure. lol
However, I am still pretty weird. I enjoy having conversations with myself quite often.

Oh I do that too a lot. Though for me it's more like trying to murder myself in cold blood lol. You see Me and I don't get along with each other. lol As far as being sure of myself. Let's just say I can get pretty disgusting with my imagination and stuff. Anyways this is a questing thread. Not a contest to see who has bigger balls. Sorry for anyone reading this crap. I plead insanity that is my story.

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I don't think people have a d**k-measuring contest over who's the craziest. But you conversations certainly are...darker than mine. lol

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I don't think people have a d**k-measuring contest over who's the craziest. But you conversations certainly are...darker than mine. lol

Sorry I do sincerely apologize. I tend to get carried away a bit. I wouldn't say I'm crazy more like close to criminally insane. Do worry I'm not a criminal. I'm one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I would gladly give my shirt or pants off my body if one needed it or my last dollar. Though in my mind that's a different story lol. God... I hope people don't read this crap and think the wrong thing.

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Eh, unless you actually plan on doing something about it, why should you have to apologize for what you say? At least that's how I look at it

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
little plats
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Eh, unless you actually plan on doing something about it, why should you have to apologize for what you say? At least that's how I look at it

Yea true lol. It's not like I'm planning on going to Germany to hunt you down or anything. rofl

Gekko

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I mean if you did I'd be pretty impressed that you came all this way, but you know...I'd kinda have to kill you myself...
XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces