Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peeping Toms

+1 1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 > >>

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
I'm feeling kind of good today, so I feel like I should make a list so I can at some point look back and remember not every day is shitty. Firstly, on my way to the bus, I got to pat one of the dogs on my street. Then when I got into the city, I bought some home brand chocolate biscuits and ate just over half the packet, which was delicious. Then I had my exam, and I think I got 3/4 of it right/mostly right, and I don't even care if I didn't because I'm just happy to have it over, then I found some nice things in Dumpster Dive while I waited for my friend to get out of the exam. After we shared a pizza, and then we tried to eat a whole sundae each. We realised after that the sundae we normally share only has one scoop of ice cream and got sick and couldn't finish our whole ones because hers had three scoops and mine had two and we were too full from the pizza for that much ice cream. Then I got to go to the observatory at my uni for the first time, and the sights of the city on dusk and then at night were absolutely beautiful, and I got to see Saturn through a telescope for the first time. Then, on my way home, I got to pat my next door neighbour's cat. Now I am going to go to bed and enjoy relaxing and just laying there until I fall asleep. <3
Felt sick and exhausted for most of the day, but it was such a good day over all, that doesn't matter. (: Days like this happen so rarely, I just had to put it out there~ <3

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
gaia_kittenstar