Will you help little ol' UT out?

Of course! 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Sure, I've got nothing else to do. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
No, stop begging. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Poll whore option. :P 0.48484848484848 48.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Timid Lunatic

Hello there, welcome to my first official quest. Yes, this is my first. I'm no longer a quest virgin. ;3 Anyway, before you make any rash decisions, let me explain to you my oh-so-joyous quest, 'kay?

Table of Contents:
1. Bum Bum Bum - Da Rules
2. Get out your swords and shields, it's time for... The Quest
3. You love me, you really love me! - Donations
4. Help get the word out? - Banners
5. These people are my friends - Affiliates
6. Bored? Enter a Contest!
7. This just in! - News and Updates
8. Reserved

Let's get this party started shall we? ^o^

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

Timid Lunatic

1. Bum Bum Bum - Da Rules

Oh stop your whining. Every special thread comes with its rules. This one is no exception. Besides, some of these aren't even rules, just listings to let you know what you can do in this thread.

-No arguing/fighting. If I see an argument breaking out, it will be reported.
-No advertising your own or other's threads. If you want to be an affiliate, then private message me for details.
-Do not quote any of my first few posts. Meaning the ones that explain everything that is going on in this thread or with my quest.
-As far as what you can do here, feel free to bump, stay and chat, make friends, whatever. Just... be nice, follow Gaia's ToS, and follow my own rules. 'Kay? ;3

There. That wasn't so bad, was it?

Timid Lunatic

2. Get out your swords and shields, it's time for... The Quest.

So you want to know what I'm questing? Of course you do! Well, it's a super secret special item that is UBER expensive. About ready to jump out of your pants because of the anticipation? Well, even though I'd love to see you in your birthday suit, I guess I have to tell you. I, UndeadTiger, am questing the...

Steel-plated Ninja Band
User Image

Now you know what I'm talking about. This thing costs roughly 1.4m. So, how about you do your ol' pal UT a favor and give her some love... and a donation? ;3

But wait a minute, how do you know that I'm not cheating you all? Well, this is how much further until my ultimate goal: 70k/2m Still got a looong way to go... DX

Timid Lunatic

3. You love me, you really love me! - Donations

You know what I love more than anything? Besides Davey Havok... x3 I love a good donation. I will gladly except anything from gold to items, ink to bugs, or trash to... token and tickets? Yeah, that really wasn't a good combination, was it? =/ Anyways, this here is my official list of the donations I receive.

ALSO, listen up donators, for the people who give really good donations, I will do a special something for you. No, not avi art (I can't draw to save a live). No, not a profile (I lack the skillz). But maybe I can tektek you something? Style your posts? Style your guild's home page? Make you a /simple/ banner? Or maybe, just maybe, make you a sign? All for the price of... FREE! ;3 Yep, your donation was payment enough. <3

List of Donations:
blackcat73 - 400g
stardust_moogle - 100g
DarkKitten73 - 100g
Vballgirl_34 - Pink Carnation [x10] + Orange Ink [x2] + 300g
jessie_blackloch - 5000g (<3)
danny_man - (a whole lot of little stuff)
Raiden_Youkai - 20k (For editing ten pictures.)
LowlyKarasu - Red Heart Glasses + 63g
Rinsentwilight - (a whole lot of little stuff)
Krimson-yuki-san - (a whole lot of little stuff)

Timid Lunatic

4. Help get the word out? - Banners

Do you want to be tekteked? Have your posts and/or guild's home page styled? Or maybe, just maybe, get a super-duper special sign? Of course you do! If you don't really have anything to donate, then make a banner for my awesome quest. Like I said before, I lack the skillz. D: I want you, the wonderful people of Gaia, to help spread the word about my quest. Let people know that I need their help! This post here will be the official place for all banners received.

Made by: UndeadTiger
User Image

Timid Lunatic

5. These people are my friends - Affiliates

The following threads and/or guilds are ones that I completely, totally, and 110% support. If you love me, you'd check them out. ;3

Timid Lunatic

6. Bored? Enter a Contest!

Ok, in all honesty, I'm still at war with myself on whether or not I want to hold a contest. If I do, I'd probably be asking for donated prizes to then give away. Or it'd just be whatever I listed in the two above posts. But, you never know. The one side of me may win and decide to hold a contest. So keep checking back! ;3

Timid Lunatic

7. This just in! - News and Updates

2/16 - Hello all. Just letting you know, February 28th is my one year Gaiaversary. Also, March 16th is my "sweet" sixteenth. Seeing as they are both special occasions, it'd be a perfect time to donate. ;3

Timid Lunatic

8. Reserved

;3

Timid Lunatic

Okay then. I'd like to say that UT's Quest of Ninja is officially open!
-throws confetti-
:3

Timid Lunatic

Bump. ;D

Timid Lunatic

Bump. ;]

Timid Lunatic

Bump. :|