Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Concentrated on fishing today. Updated the totals. With the exception of the Red Bubble-Eye Goldfish quest, no others are near completion (though I am still reconsidering creating Gills--I've been catching more Pebbos than Crabs).

Taking a break from farming for Blue Butterflies for now, though not voluntarily. I may pop into Towns after the glitches are ironed out.

For my Nestegg, I've had to buy the Anchors and/or Anchor recipes since they're part of the quest chain and only one is given out to a player. No amount of farming it seems is going to get me another recipe. I haven't had much luck with the Tattoo recipes either. The only luck I'm having is with the ingredients. Though depending on the MP, it may actually be cheaper (much cheaper) to pick up the tattoo from the MP rather than do an exchange with Nicu.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated fishing totals. I am considering up-trading my Bass into Stripers. Actually, I'm considering up-trading quite a few to achieve my quests. I especially have to think about whether I will do so for the Racerfish. I've finally gotten to 150 for one of them.

Spent some time farming in Village Greens for my caches. Don't have anywhere near enough.

Not much movement on my alchemy quests as I'm still playing Booty Grab to have enough gold to buy the needed items.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated fishing totals. I've reached the threshold for me to be comfortable in completing the Red Bubble-Eye Goldfish Hat quest.

Fishing at Gambino was horrible today. I quite literally caught a bucket (18 pieces) of junk out of the two buckets I fished. This did not do much for the fishing totals.

The first bucket at Durem more than made up for Gambino. I caught 9 Pebbos, 3 Crabs, 4 Biters, 1 Racer, and only 1 piece of junk. Considering my Brown Pebbo count is coming close to doubling my Black Pebbo count, I have an idea as to what I'm going to use to craft the Gills.

Farming for recipes in Gold Beach has proven rather futile. I haven't been able to really update the Gold Beach entry in weeks. And I can never seem to time it so that I'm there at night to fight the Water Spouts for their Tropical Flower drop.

Farmed at Village Greens as well and was not able to gather more than a couple Wing Tree Leaves. I won't be able to make even one Cache for this week's quota.

Still plugging away at Booty Grab. I should have enough gold by the weekend to finish buying up all the gold shop items that I need.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I've added three new donors to the list. Hugs for everybody! emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Updated fishing totals. One thing I've realized with the change to two buckets at every spot is that I'm no longer stressed about having a bad bucket. If the first bucket is bad, then there is always the second bucket. If the first bucket is awesome, then the second bucket is just icing on the cake. cat_3nodding

Not much change with the Black Bubble-Eye Goldfish, so I'm not going to make that hat yet. And it will be a long while before I build up enough backstock for the hoods.

I'm still waffling on the head fins. I'm nearing the halfway point for all three of the messenger bags so I don't want to set myself back.

Until I make a decision on the head fins, I probably won't make a decision on the Gills. I've only hit 10% of what's needed for the brown vest and still have a ways to go with the others so I can hold off deciding.

I managed to hit two chests on Gold Beach. I got Gold (the ingredient), Orbs, and Ink but no Shark Tooth. I miscalculated at the third chest and attracted the attention of Anchor Bugs from the prior screen I had walked through. I got swarmed. cat_gonk Tried to make a stand, should have ran.

With a donation, I am basically done with my Coocoon. I just need to open up a cache for the silk. I wonder if I should just buy a Shark Tooth on the MP and finish up my Nestegg?

EDIT: Crafted the Coocoon. I'll farm at Gold Beach. I want to also get my first Sand Golem badge. I doubt I'd get my second Anchor Bug or Sand Fluff badges yet--I need hundreds more to go.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Revamped my quests. Added the Bubble-Eye Goldfish quests to Bass'ken. Completed the Head Fins quests in Gambino. Completed Gills quest, deleted the Racerfish Goggles quests, and added the Hellfish Greaves quest in Durem. Updated fish totals.

I'll edit to note my progress (or lack thereof) in my zOMG! and Alchemy quests.

EDIT: I realized that I could add all the random item grants I've gotten in one of the posts. So time to tally all the trunks, giftboxes, and such.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated my fishing totals. I've hit a milestone in Durem as I've caught 1,005 fish as of today. cat_xd

I no longer need to find a Shark Tooth as I was granted a Sailor's Anchor Tattoo as a free grant when I did my rounds in zOMG! Lucky! cat_whee

I picked up the Pirate Sando's Vest for a reasonable price (I got one for 32,000g, which was less than half of the 65,000g for the least expensive listing when last I checked). I almost have all the components I need. I'm still trying to find deals on the MP for the remaining gold shop items, but I'll give myself until the end of the week and then I'll just buy them from the shops.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated the fish totals. I'm closing in on finishing that Crab Arm commission.

Sloughing through farming in Village Greens. Still don't have enough Wing Tree Leaves for one cache.

Still looking through the MP for more gold shop components that I could purchase cheap.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated the fishing totals. I had a moment of confusion with the Goldfish totals when I forgot that I had crafted a cache yesterday.

I haven't caught any large fish in the past few days, but that just means more movement on my small and medium fish quests.

Still sloughing through Village Greens to farm more Wing Tree Leaves. I am nearing the halfway point (2,500) of the last kill badge--the Mushroom one.

I really need to go back to Gold Beach, but it's more for kill badges and recipes at this point since I have the ingredients that I need for my Nestegg.

EDIT: Got my Water Spout Drainer (50 Kill) Badge. And I finally scored a Surfboard Fin.

Picked up a few more components on the MP for cheap(er). I'll probably craft the Nestegg tomorrow.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Had a Brown Magical Giftbox pop up today. Updated totals. I've also decided to add the last date of the grant.

Updated my fishing totals. Perhaps the only real change was that I decided to fish with a Distance Rod Plus at Durem. I used A bait and was hoping for something more than what I got which was Black and Brown Pebbos, Rusted Mutant Crabs, and Old Cans. I thought with the longer distance I could try for Boldurs or Biters, but no.

EDIT: Finished up my Captain Ara's Nestegg. I had to buy all the toy boats from the gold shop since none were ever on the MP. Had to craft 3 Sailor's Anchor Tattoos as none were on the MP for several days now.

Well, time to head over to my inventory to order things.

EDIT 2: After farming in Gold Beach, I got the Surfboard Fins I needed to complete the quest reward recipes. I've updated the Gold Beach entry. And I've added a new holiday-themed entry at the end.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated fish totals.

For Gambino, I finally caught a Blood Ironjaw. This was the last non-rare fish that I had yet to reel in. Got one in my first bucket. It was the last fish I caught for it. Consider how long it took to finally catch one, I was rather surprised that the first fish I was to catch for my second bucket was another Blood Ironjaw.

Did some farming in Village Greens. Still having difficulty gathering Wing Tree Leaves. And that's the only thing I have difficulty with. I'm getting everything else. I won't make my cache quota this week which is disappointing.

I do want to craft another Coocoon, but that'll mean farming Towns for more butterflies. I am also entertaining the idea of farming Bass'ken Lake for components and recipes for the various scars. My friend who is commissioning me doesn't really play zOMG, so can't farm them. I'm considering it since I do still need to finish the quests there.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated fishing totals. Other than the mutant crab arm commission, I'm not going to finish any other quests any time soon. Which is a good thing since I am supposed to be in this for the long run. Oh, and I did hit a milestone of having fished at Gambino 100 times as of today.

Farmed in Village Greens, still didn't have much luck with getting Wing Tree Leaves. Considering how I stack the deck with my Luck bonuses and boosts, I'm really kind of surprised.

My next alchemy project will be the Autopsy Scar. I was rather surprised to find about a dozen scars and recipes in my inventory. It must be from when I was trying to complete the She-Wolf quest. I've double-checked what I'll be needing to kill (pretty much everything) to get the various scar recipes and ingredients. Well, if anything that means I'll be able to also work on my 500 Kill Badges.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated fish totals. Had an odd experience in Gambino. I caught 17 Seedkin in two buckets, and 12 of those were Pink Seedkin. Considering how hard I filter to get rid of Balloonfish, I was amazed that it was effortless.

I also caught my first Sand Boldur and that means I've caught all the non-rares in Durem and elsewhere. I'm within a couple of buckets of the first mutant crab quest. I need 11 more Slate Mutant Crab and unless I catch a lot of Pebbos again, I should complete it before the end of the week.

Farmed more in Village Greens. Fought the Airshark again in Barton Town and tangled with 2 of the 3 Lawnsharks in Village Greens. And finally got the Wing Tree Leaves to finish my third cache. Quota fulfilled for this week.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated fishing totals. I removed the images of the rares from the posts and replaced it with all the common fish.

I've been scouring the MP for the components of the Autopsy Scar, but made sure to purchase only those below the average price. I don't want to inflate any of the items. Too bad most are far beyond what I would consider paying.

EDIT: So, I'm farming and the BuzzKill event starts up. I think 'why not?' and go. I upset it I think as I could not get away to heal up, it followed me through three screens before it killed me. I did get my revenge though as when I returned, I was farming fluffs to get my rage ranks back and the Buzzsaw showed up a couple screens way. I was the only nearby as when I showed up it was spinning there all by its lonesome and of the thousands of points of health it had, it only had 400. cat_biggrin In less than a minute it was dead and I heard the quest completion music. I got 250 gold, 15 Charge Orbs, and 1000 points toward the BuzzKill Badges. The Beat the Buzzer badge needs 1000. cat_xd

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Updated the fishing totals. I find it odd that I declare I will finish the crab arm quest before the weekend, but after a couple of days of fishing at Durem, I find myself catching a lot of Peebos, Biters, Racerfish, and even a Boldur, but Crabs are now suddenly rare.

Another day farming in Bass'ken Lake. While I've made good progress on the various 500 Kill Badges, I got almost no recipes or ingredient drops. This is somewhat slowing down my progress with the Autopsy Scar.

Picked up the last Bloody Footprints Tile I needed. Now all I need are the scars. The prices on the MP are ridiculous. The sad part is understanding that they're part of the quest so getting them is nearly impossible. I'm pinning my hopes on cheap recipes rather than buying the scars themselves. Still, the prices for those are also ridiculous.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items