Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Ubiquitouch

Right now, I'm just listening to a Game Grumps panel and waiting for some posts in a couple RPs I'm in. Also thinking about making one of my own.

Sounds like a pretty good day, I wish I had time for RPs but I don't crying
You should its pretty fun 3nodding

lavtiz29's Wife

Fluffy Destroyer

10,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

A surprise is waiting :O

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Saya Usaqi

Thank You! heart

lavtiz29's Wife

Fluffy Destroyer

10,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
l K E L L Y x3 l
Saya Usaqi

Thank You! heart

And thank you ^u^/)

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Saya Usaqi
l K E L L Y x3 l
Saya Usaqi

Thank You! heart

And thank you ^u^/)

I'll Complete The Trade And Add You To the Donators List When I'm On My Laptop.. It'll Be A While Since It's 1 Am Now And I'm Busy Until Around 6 Pm Tomorrow, But I Promise I Will Do It heart

Kindred Master

Invisible Noob

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Bumpity bump :3

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Hello There,
I'm Really Sorry I Haven't Been Online Today, I've Been Busier Than I Expected..
I Should Be Back Online Tomorrow At My Usual Time,
Sorry For Any Inconveniences.
I May Be Online Here And There For The Next Few Hours, However I Won't Be On My Laptop, Therefore Not Having Proper Access To Trading Or Editing Posts..
Again, I'm Sorry heart

Invisible Phantom

l K E L L Y x3 l

It's alright take your time. RL is busy after all 3nodding

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l

Thank You, Indeed It Is c:
How Are You Today? heart

Invisible Phantom

l K E L L Y x3 l
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l

How Are You Today? heart

Pretty good just that tomm is school for me so I'm gonna get pretty busy too.
How about you?

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l

How Are You Today? heart

How about you?

Good Luck In School,
I Hope You're Not So Busy That You Can't Find A Little Time For Gaia Once In A While ~ I Enjoy Talking To You c:
I'm Feeling A Mixture Of Emotions Right Now.. It's Hard To Explain Most Of Them And I Don't Want To Seem Like A Whiney Cow :/

Invisible Phantom

l K E L L Y x3 l
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l

How Are You Today? heart

How about you?

Good Luck In School,
I Hope You're Not So Busy That You Can't Find A Little Time For Gaia Once In A While ~ I Enjoy Talking To You c:
I'm Feeling A Mixture Of Emotions Right Now.. It's Hard To Explain Most Of Them And I Don't Want To Seem Like A Whiney Cow :/

It's alright I'll listen to you, and you don't seem like one for sure.
Yeah I'll try my best to find some time to chat with you guys, but darn university life is harsh

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l
Rvyner
l K E L L Y x3 l

How Are You Today? heart

How about you?

Good Luck In School,

It's alright I'll listen to you, and you don't seem like one for sure.
Yeah I'll try my best to find some time to chat with you guys, but darn university life is harsh
Sorry It's An Essay.. I'm Not Trying To Moan About Everything..
I'll Try To Explain My Day The Best I Can To You..
I Woke Up, Got Dressed Etc And Went To My Girlfriend's House, This Was At About 11 Am.
We'd Arranged To Meet Up With 4 Of Our Friends, Plus The Birthday Girl's Boyfriend.
Me And My Girlfriend Spent Some Time Talking And Eating, Then Went To Meet Up With The Others At 1 Pm. We All Went On The Train To A Shopping Center In Another Town That Was The Place We Were All going To Celebrate One Friend's Birthday.
On The Train I Sat With My Girlfriend, Opposite Us Were The Birthday Girl And Her Boyfriend, Who Were Constantly All Over Each Other.. Kissing, Cuddling, Flirting.. You Name It.
Me And My Girlfriend On The Other Hand Were So Jealous.. We Can't Do Any Of That Stuff When Were With Our Friends Without Feeling That We're Making Them Uncomfortable.
Lesbian Relationship Aren't Particularly Accepted Here, And Although My Friends Have Accepted That Me And My Girlfriend Are Together, And That I'm A Pansexual, And She's A Bisexual, I Can't Help But Be Jealous That Straight Couples Are Still More Accepted.. And That We Have To Pretty Much Hide Our Relationship In Fear Of Making Situations Awkward Or Upsetting Someone.
When We Finally Got To The Shopping Center, Other Than The Jealousy Still Surfacing Everything Seemed Fine.
We Went Shopping For A While, Then We All Went For A Meal. As There Was Only One Male In The Group, The Waiter Was Making Jokes With Him, Fair Enough I Mean Joking Is Fun Right? But He Also Asked Where All Of The Other Boyfriends Were.. This Kind Of Annonyed Me Since He Didn't Even Consider Any Of Us Being In A Relationship With A Girl.. But I Think That Time It Was Just Me Overreacting About Things That Really Shouldn't Bother Me.
After The Meal Everyone Other Than Me And My Girlfriend Decided That They Were Going Home.. So We Decided To Go See A Film. The Film We Originally Wanted To See Was Rated 15 (We Are Both 16). When Trying To Buy Tickets We Were Asked For ID. In England We Start College At 16, Therefore Having A Student College Card Proved That We Were At Least 16, Yet This Wasn't Good Enough For Her. She Said She Needed ID With Our Date Of Birth On, When We Explained A Second Time About The College Card She Pointed To A Sign For Us To Read. It Says That Movies Rated 12 And Up Most Have ID Shown.. Never Did It Say With Date Of Birth, Infact It Said College Cards Were Fine. When She Still Refused To Sell Us Those Tickets We Simply Chose A Different Film Instead.. I Just Don't Understand Why She Couldn't Just See Were Clearly Over 15 With Our College Cards.
After The Cinema We Ate And Went Into The Shops We ActuallyWanted To Go In Since They Went In All Of The Girly Shops Earlier On.. It Was Around 8 Pm By Now So We'd Been There Around 7 And A Half Hours, My Girlfriend Called Her Mum For Something I Don't Remember, And Her Mum Started Shouting At Her Telling It Was Far Too Late To Be Out And It Was Getting Dark, Also That She Was In So Much Trouble. Yet Earlier On In The Day, Her Mum Had Said She Had No Idea What Time She Wanted Her Home.. I Mean If She Specified A Time, Obviously We Would Have Left For Her To Be Home On Time.
Then On The Train Home There Were Three People Who Used To Go To Our School On The Same Carriage, So We Felt Awkward As Although We're Together, We're Both Really Shy And Feel Awkward Being Like A Couple Infront Of People We Know.
Then When I Got Home, I Was Told Off For Not Doing A Few Things Around The House, And That I Was Out Too Late.. Blah Blah..
Then I Was Told I Had A Letter, So I Read It And It Was From College Saying That There's Going To Be An Introduction Day Tomorrow Where I Get To Know My Teachers And Explain What I Want To Do n The Future.. So I've Been Thinking About That.
I Really Want To Be A Writer, But Not Everyone Calls That A 'Real Job', Also I'm Not Actually Good At It, And I'm Far Too Lazy To Actually Ever Finish What I'm Currently Writing..
But I Also Want My 'Proper Job' To Be A Child Psychologist.. Preferably Mainly Working With Children Having Problems With Depression And Self Harm.. Which Are Also Subjects Brought Up InA Story I'm Writing..
I Don't Know How People Will React Though, Since I'm Shy And Don't Talk To Anyone, Also Noone Other Than My Girlfriend, In Real Life, Knows That I Write.

I Mean I Did Have Some Amazing Times Today Too, Mainly Whilst It Was Just Me And My Girlfriend Though.. Our Personal Jokes, Snuggling Up In The Cinema..

I Don't Know.. I'd Sum This Day Up As Being Overall Just Me Taking Things Too Seriously And Over Reacting I Guess.. I'm Just So Shy That I Keep Everything In And Never Really Explain To Anyone What's On My Mind :/

None Of This Is Proof-Read Either.. So Sorry About That .-.

Kindred Master

shuffles in* hello everyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas