Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
Welcome To Up In The Skies V2!
You May Wonder What This Name Is All About? Well, I Believe That There Is No Such Word As Impossible When It Comes To Questing, Therefore I Want To Make Those Seemingly Unreachable Dreams Come True For Some Of You Lovely People And Express That There Really Are No Limits!
I'm here, Determined To Spread Joy And Happiness Throughout The Gaian Communtiy, Hoping That This Charity Thread Can Be A Happy Environment For Everyone To Chat, Donate, Share Their Quests And Win Prizes.
Me And My Friend, Kerry, Were Both Inspired To Make This Charity, By The Overall Joy And Pleasure We Get Out Of Giving To Others. However Due To Her Own Reasons, Kerry Will No Longer Be Running Up In The Skies With Me.
As Kerry First Posted The Original Charity Thread, I Was Unable To Edit Posts While She Was Offline. To Solve This Problem, Up In The Skies V2 Has Been Created!

I Would Appreciate It If You Would Read Through The Quick List Of Rules Before Posting, Also There Is A Helpful Post Containing All Of Our Current Contests, As Well As A List Of Our Previous Winners.

I Hope You Enjoy Your Time In This Thread!
heart

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
Hello, I'm Kelly And I'm The Owner Of This Charity. I'm A 16 Year Old Girl Who Enjoys Giving To Other's To Help Them On Their Quests. I Live In The United Kingdom, Attending College 5 Days A Week. On Average, I'm On Gaia For Around 3-5 Hours Each Day, Although It Can Vary Depending How Busy I Am Offline. I Joined Gaia Around 2 And A Half Years Ago, However It Is Only Since The Start Of This Year That I Have Been Addicted To Playing It. I Currently Have Dyed Red Hair, And Green Eyes, My Favourite Colour Is Orange Too. Usually I'm A Very Reserved Person, So If My Conversation Seems To Lack, I Promise I Am Trying, I'm Just Pretty Shy And Can't Often Think Of A Good Topic.

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
I Know Rules Are Boring, But Before You Skip This Section, Please Just Have A Quick Peek?
So, Let's Begin The List!

1. Please Don't Leave Me Private Messages Begging For Gold Or Items. As Much As I Love Helping Others, I Don't Love Receiving Spam Messages From People Begging For Help. If You Would Like Donations, Please Kindly Post It On The Forum And I'll See If I Can Help You At All, But Always Check Out The List Of Contests That Are Up And Running For Ways To Win Gold And Items.
2. Always Follow The Gaia TOS (Terms of Service) I Know This Is An Obvious One, But It Needed To Be Mentioned.
3. No Page Stretching Please! When Pages Are Streched, It Sometimes Means Other Replys Are Missed, Meaning Contest Winners May Be Skipped Past Accidently. Also It Can Be Rather Annoying Having To Scroll Past It All.
4. Please Don't Use Your Mules To Enter Contests Multiple Times Or Reach Other Advantages, I'd Like Everyone To Have A Fair Chance At Winning!
5. Please Try To Use Correct Grammar. I'm Not Expecting Capital Letters, Or Even Punctuation, But Proper Words Would Be Great Thank You.
6. Don't Advertise Here, Unless You Have Asked Me And I Have Given You Permission. This Doesn't Involve Signatures, You Can Advertise Anything You'd Like In There.
7. Please Don't Copy Any Of The Images Or Posts From This Thread. Kerry Worked Hard To Create All Of The Images Used For This Charity, And Would Request That No One Else Steals Them For Any Use, Thank You!

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
This Post Will Give A List Of Page Numbers On Which You Can Find Contests.
If Anyone Within Our Charity's Community Would Like To Post Their Own Contest, Please Let Me Know Which Page You've Posted It To And I'll Be Sure To Add It To This List As Well.
The Page Number Links Will Take You Directly To The Post, Rather Than Having To Scroll Through The Pages.
If You Believe You Have Won A Contest, Please Either Private Message Me Or Quote Me Letting Me Know, And Preferably The Page Number Too!

1-1000 Random Number Generator Contest ~ Page 1 [Over 1 Billion Gold In Prizes To Be Won] For An Updated Prize List, Please Visit Page 33 [New Total Of Remaining Prizes Is Worth Roughly 6 Billion Gold] ~ Hosted By l K E L L Y x3 l

Raffle Contest ~ Page 1 [5 Billion Gold To Be Won] ~ Hosted By l K E L L Y x3 l

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
Here Are Lists Of People Who Have Won Contests Within This Charity. If You Haven't Accepted The Trade For Your Prize With One Week, Your Prize Will Be Reused For Another Contest.

Claimed:
Sinnto ~ Won 25 Million Gold From The Bump King/Queen Contest [Original Charity]
Kimanhbff ~ Won 500 Million Gold From The 1-100 Random Number Contest [Original Charity]
Aria Doragon ~ Won 150 Million Gold From The TekTek Contest [Original Charity]
Kimanhbff ~ Won 100 Million Gold From The 1-1000 Contest [Original Charity]
Kimanhbff ~ Won Pro Bono Publico From The First/Last Page Contest [Original Charity]
Transcendent Beats ~ Won Cream The Kitten From The First/Last Page Contest [Original Charity]
Kimanhbff ~ Won Queen Bee & I Am Adamant From The First/Last Page Contest [Original Charity]
Aria Doragon ~ Won Hunny The Bear From The First/Last Page Contest [Original Charity]
Transcendent Beats ~ Won The Dectectiving Consultant From The First/Last page Contest [Original Charity]
Kush Coma ~ Won Accessorized Mauling From The 1-1000 Contest [Original Charity]
Shutaura ~ Won Truffle Chizukeki From The 1-1000 Contest [Aug 29th 2014]
Akkiarn Revan Kieran ~ Won Zachariah's Wings From The First Post On Page.. Contest [Aug 30th 2014]
Maxiimum Rage ~ Won Oni Set From The First Post On Page.. Contest [Aug 30th 2014]
Akkiarn Revan Kieran ~ Won Sumi Tribe From The First Post On Page.. Contest [Aug 31st 2014]
Rvyner ~ Won Black Ops Gear From The First Post On Page.. Contest [Aug 31st 2014]
Rvyner ~ Won Trickster's Gimmick From The First Post On Page.. Contest [Aug 31st 2014]
Maxiimum Rage ~ Won 3 Billion Gold From The First Post On Page.. Contest [Sept 4th 2014]
Passionately Toxic ~ Won Samba Star And Hook's Cruelty From The 1-1000 Contest [Sept 4th 2014]

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image

People Who Have Donated Towards This Charity Will Be Listed Here!
The Dates Proceeding The Following Donations, Are In Recognition Of When The Trade Was Finalized, Not Necessarily Sent.

Lekazo - 250 Million Gold [August 31st]
Ubiquitouch - Too Many Amazing Things To Name ;o [August 31st]
Saya Usaqi - 5 Billion Gold [September 2nd]

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
This List Will Contain Names Of Gaians Who Have Received Donations Towards Their Quests From The Fundings Of This Charity!

Anonymouspupil - 4 Billion Gold And A 1 Billion Gold Mythrill Coin [August 29th] [x]
Lake HyIia - 3 Billion Gold [August 29th] [x]
Angry Moustache - 1 Billion Gold [August 29th] [x]
Chellythecelly - Monstrosity 2nd Gen, Danse Des Etoiles, Night Weaver And Hera's Lace [August 29th] [x] [x]
l Aarika l - 1 Billion Gold [August 29th] [x]
EviCa - 6 Billion Gold [August 29th] [x]
Maxiimum Rage - 4 Billion Gold [August 30th] [x]
Saya Usaqi - Astra: Perky Light Brown Wolf Ears [August 30th] [x]
Akkiarn Revan Kieran - 3 Billion Gold [August 30th] [x]
Konani_NTH - 500 Million Gold And 3 Langer The Dragon Plushes [August 31st] [x]
Rvyner - 3 Billion Gold, Buttermilk The Kindly Pegasus And School Tyrant [August 31st] [x][x][x]
BunnyEXE - 1 Billion Gold [September 5th][x]
Kysindra - 1 Billion Gold [September 5th][x]
xXExploded CupcakeXx - 2 Billion Gold [Lazy.. Give Me Time..]
Rvyner - 1.3 Billion Gold [September 7th] [Lazy..Give Me Time..]

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
Also Referred To As A Black List, This Will Contain Names Of Gaians Who Are Banned From Entering Contests On Our Charity And Posting In General.
There Are Several Ways You May Find Your Name Here, For Example Entering Contests With Your Mules For Unfair Advantages, Or Being Extremely Rude To Me Or Another User On This Thread.

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User ImageThis Contest Has Been Carried Over From The Original Posting Of This Charity.
In Total There Is Over 1 Billion Gold Worth Of Prizes To Be Won!

How To Play ~
When Replying To This Thread, Use The 'Post Action' To Select 'Random Number'. Replace The 0 In The First Box To A Number 1, And The Second 0 Should Be Changed To The Number 1000. Simply Write Your Post And Press Submit! You Can Do This When Just Posting To The Page Or Quoting Someone Else, Both Count!

The Aim Of The Game ~
To Try To Have One Or More Of The Winning Numbers Generated With Your Post. This I Random, I Repeat Random, So Neither Me, Nor You Have Any Say In Which Number Is Generated.

How Many Times Can I Enter? ~
As Many Times As You Want To! You Can Also Win Multiple Times.

The Winning Numbers ~
102 - 50 Million Gold
234 - Accessorized Mauling
333 - Truffle Chizukeki
421 - 50 Million Gold
562 - Polar Panda Fur
601 - Evil Red Princess
777 - 100 Million Gold
913 - Triple Demon Horns
999 - Samba Star

A Strike Means That Prize Has Already Been Won And Collected.

Good Luck!
This Will End As Soon As All Of The Numbers And Prizes Have Been Won.

Winners So Far ~
Kush Coma - 234 - Accessorized Mauling
Kimanhbff - 777 - 100 Million Gold
Shutaura - 333 - Truffle Chizukeki
Passionately Toxic - 999 - Samba Star And Hook's Cruelty

Hosted By l K E L L Y x3 l

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
Random Questions And Whatnot Post ~

Blahblahblah..

Ok, Let's Face It, No One Read To This Post..
So I'll Just Mutter On To Myself c:

I've Been Asked On A Few Occasions;
What Are You Questing..?
Honestly I'd Rather Help Others With Their Quests, But If Anyone Did Decide To Gift Me Anything On My Wishlist I Would Keep It And Be Forever Grateful c:

Where Do You Get Your Funding..?
Either From Donations, Which Are Amazing, Otherwise I Make The Gold Myself. Mostly From Playing Tiles And Selling The Tickets c:

Why Do You Type With Every First Letter Capitalized..?
Ok, I Get This Constantly - I Picked Up The Habit When I Was 11, It's Just Continued Throughout My Online 'Life'.. No I Don't Write Like This Anywhere Else Other Than Online Games, Sorry You'll Have To Cope With It :3

I Don't Know What Other Questions.. So I'll Add More Eventually c:

Also On Another Note - I Like Noodles 4laugh

And I'm Talking To Myself..
Again

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
User Image
This Contest Has Been Carried Over From The Original Posting Of This Charity.
In Total There Is 5 Billion Gold To Be Won!

How To Play ~
This Is A Raffle, Therefore Tickets Are Purchased Before Each Number Being Randomly Generated Until We Have The Winning Number. Whoever Paid For The Winning Numbered Ticket Will Win 5 Billion Gold!

How Many Times Can I Enter? ~
Tickets Cost 50k Gold Each, This Is 50,000 Gold. Everyone Can Buy Up To 8 Tickets, This Is The Limit So That Noone Can Just Buy All Of The Tickets To Win The 5 Billion Gold. In This Charity We Believe In Fairness, So Everyone Has A Fair Chance.

To Buy Tickets, Please Send Me A Labelled Trade Stating How Many Tickets You'd Like. For Example If You Would Like To Buy 2 Tickets You Would Send Me A Trade Labelled '2 Tickets Please' And The Trade Would Contain 100,000 Gold.
All Ticket Numbers Will Just Be Added In Order, For Example If You Are The First To Buy Tickets And You Buy Five Of Them, You Will Have Ticket Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 And 5.

Once All 100 Tickets Have Been Sold, I Will Conduct A Random Number Generated Raffle For Nunbers 1-100. Whoever Has The Same Numbered Ticket As The Number Generated, Will Win The 5 Billion Gold.

All Gold Raised From This Will Go Back Into The Charity's Funds For Use In Future Contests!

Tickets Sold So Far ~
1 - Xperidotx
2 - Xperidotx
3 - Xperidotx
4 - Xperidotx
5 - Xperidotx
6 - Xperidotx
7 - Xperidotx
8 - Xperidotx
9 - Yuka-chin
10 - Yuka-chin
11 - Yuka-chin
12 - Yuka-chin
13 - Yuka-chin
14 - Yuka-chin
15 - Yuka-chin
16 - Yuka-chin
17 - Anonymouspupil
18 - Anonymouspupil
19 - Anonymouspupil
20 - Anonymouspupil
21 - Anonymouspupil
22 - Anonymouspupil
23 - Anonymouspupil
24 - Anonymouspupil
25 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
26 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
27 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
28 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
29 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
30 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
31 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
32 - XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX
33 - Anime_lover5445
34 - Anime_lover5445
35 - Anime_lover5445
36 - Anime_lover5445
37 - Anime_lover5445
38 - Anime_lover5445
39 - Anime_lover5445
40 - Anime_lover5445
41 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
42 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
43 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
44 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
45 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
46 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
47 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
48 - Akkiarn Revan Kieran
49 - Kimanhbff
50 - Kimanhbff
51 - Kimanhbff
52 - Kimanhbff
53 - Kimanhbff
54 - Kimanhbff
55 - Kimanhbff
56 - Kimanhbff

Good Luck!
This Will End As Soon As All Tickets Are Purchased And A Winner Has Been Generated.

Hosted By l K E L L Y x3 l

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
And.. We're Open!

Invisible Noob

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Congrats on the opening :3 however i think you might have skipped #4 in the rules section

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
maxiimum rage
Congrats on the opening :3 however i think you might have skipped #4 in the rules section

Thank You c:
And Yes I Did ;o
I'll Go Change It Now, Thank You c:

Aho Senpai generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 736!

Invisible Noob

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
l K E L L Y x3 l
maxiimum rage

Thank You c:
And Yes I Did ;o
I'll Go Change It Now, Thank You c:

No Problemo :3

Quick Reply