Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Up In The Skies Is Moving! Read Here For Details –
l K E L L Y x3 l
Attention! This Is Really Important!
Kerry Has Decided To Step Down From Her Role As Co-Owner On This Charity Thread,
Therefore I Will Be The Only One Running It,
As Kerry Was The One Who First Posted The Charity, She Holds The Accessiblity To The Editing Of The First Posts,
Due To Me Not Being Able To Edit Them, Which Is A Fairly Important Thing That Actually Needs To Be Done,
This Charity May Be Moving To A Second Thread,

Don't Be Alarmed!
All Of The Entries That You Have Already Put Into Our Contests Will Still Be Counted.

Is This A Final Decision?
Firstly, I'll Need Kerry To Give Me Permission And Agree That It's Ok For Me To Remake This Charity's Thread.
Presumming I Do Recieve It, The New Thread Will Be Set Up Within The Following Couple Of Hours*.

When Will The Thread Be Moving?
Whenever I Have Full Permission From Kerry, As It Wouldn't Be Far To Restart This Thread If She Didn't Agree.
I'm Not Sure When She'll Next Be Online, So The Move Maybe Be In A Week, It Could Be In A Month, I Have No Idea.

Will I Get Told When The Charity Moves?
I Will Quote Everyone Who Has Ever Posted Onto This Charity Thread, With A Link To The New Thread After Moving, Presumming My Plans Do Go Ahead.

Will All Of The Contests Still Be Continued?
Yes! And You Can Still Continue Entering Contest On This Thread, Right Up Until The Move.

Do You Have Any Other Questions?
If Yes, Please Either Private Message Me Or Quote Me On This Thread.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This! heart

*This Doesn't Mean A Couple Of Hours From This Post, That Means From When I Have Permission.

So As I Said In That Post, I Will Quote Everyone Who Has ever Posted In This Charity Thread To Give You The Link To The Next Thread!

Find The New Charity Here ~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/up-in-the-skies-charity-v2/t.93887247_1/#4

This Thread You Are On Now Reading This, Will No Longer Be In Use.

VioletKoki

Freshen

Olivari

Le LoveIy

Shimimi_Blossom

Aria Doragon

Sinnto

Cirno-San

x - Addrenalina - x

Kush Coma

Silverchimes

helpmewoofy11

Shutaura

CeIeborn

kimanhbff

Transcendent Beats

oreoluvsyou

Peachygem

lilbeen

Zombiecakesx3

xperidotx

Yuka-chin

anonymouspupil

iMarissaaa

shiahxiah

Thongchan

XDEmotions_Dying_HeartDX

Kuroko Nasu

Pretty pretty bacon

Cerise Star

DeadlyAngellic

Technicolor Paranoia

ShynSilentOne

flyyydreamgrl

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Up In The Skies Is Moving! Read Here For Details –
l K E L L Y x3 l
Attention! This Is Really Important!
Kerry Has Decided To Step Down From Her Role As Co-Owner On This Charity Thread,
Therefore I Will Be The Only One Running It,
As Kerry Was The One Who First Posted The Charity, She Holds The Accessiblity To The Editing Of The First Posts,
Due To Me Not Being Able To Edit Them, Which Is A Fairly Important Thing That Actually Needs To Be Done,
This Charity May Be Moving To A Second Thread,

Don't Be Alarmed!
All Of The Entries That You Have Already Put Into Our Contests Will Still Be Counted.

Is This A Final Decision?
Firstly, I'll Need Kerry To Give Me Permission And Agree That It's Ok For Me To Remake This Charity's Thread.
Presumming I Do Recieve It, The New Thread Will Be Set Up Within The Following Couple Of Hours*.

When Will The Thread Be Moving?
Whenever I Have Full Permission From Kerry, As It Wouldn't Be Far To Restart This Thread If She Didn't Agree.
I'm Not Sure When She'll Next Be Online, So The Move Maybe Be In A Week, It Could Be In A Month, I Have No Idea.

Will I Get Told When The Charity Moves?
I Will Quote Everyone Who Has Ever Posted Onto This Charity Thread, With A Link To The New Thread After Moving, Presumming My Plans Do Go Ahead.

Will All Of The Contests Still Be Continued?
Yes! And You Can Still Continue Entering Contest On This Thread, Right Up Until The Move.

Do You Have Any Other Questions?
If Yes, Please Either Private Message Me Or Quote Me On This Thread.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This! heart

*This Doesn't Mean A Couple Of Hours From This Post, That Means From When I Have Permission.

So As I Said In That Post, I Will Quote Everyone Who Has ever Posted In This Charity Thread To Give You The Link To The Next Thread!

Find The New Charity Here ~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/up-in-the-skies-charity-v2/t.93887247_1/#4

This Thread You Are On Now Reading This, Will No Longer Be In Use.

VioletKoki

Freshen

Olivari

Le LoveIy

Shimimi_Blossom

Aria Doragon

Sinnto

Cirno-San

x - Addrenalina - x

Kush Coma

Silverchimes

helpmewoofy11