Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Pull mystrings...

I iz teh neko, wish for ...
User Image

User ImagePale Marionette
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Monochrome Keido User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wed to Darkness User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kottan BellUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Black WolfUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Raider Shih's Garment User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nice Style For Work
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dashing Gentleman Silver And Black Cane User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Eye PatchUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Triple Demon Horns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Masquerade 9th Gen.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yemaya's Pearl

[ Bought Example ]
[ Donated = User Image ]

[ Currently Questing = User Image ]

She keeps Under her Bed...

675k/4,000k
User Image

PrettyLittle Dolls ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Taostyness - heart eyepatch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ra-Ra-Ricky - lotsa fish and game items, November 2010 envelope, 18,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SaRcaZdic King - elf pants, vampire blood and 200,001g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Operation_Dream - Raider Shih's Garment, Black Wolf, Kottan Bell (1st Gen), zomg Halloween loot, MTV designer handbag white, MTV designer handbag black and like a bajillion things to sell for gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Meine Obsession- - 10,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moscow Never Sleeps - 50,000g, Wed to Darkness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fiqachu - 10,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. B R A I N - Noel's Gift 4th Gen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hit Squad Charity - 30,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Irishgirl1017 - 5,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. anonymous benefactor - Dashing Gentleman's Silver and Black Cane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Relinquished Desire - 10,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RanMao - Cirque du Junkfood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Noir Genesis - 70,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Idfection - Cirque du Gothique
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hanasaur - 106,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smashing Summer Squash - 12,099g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. dragonmaster1544 - Superior Form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Siete Cero - 200,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Currybun - Emperor Penguin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Keitsuji - 140,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sandy Shores - 10,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spageto - 500,000g, Green Striper Helmet, Blue Striper Helmet, Spicy Tuna Helmet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anonymous benefactor - GO Player
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RoelRubalcava - 10,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KaTron Sensei - 10,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. dphin143 - 100,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ashaela - Peravian Set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. IDK my BFF Voldie - 100,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. aphelia the vampire - feesh :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Fishtuition - 5,000g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. D e v i l i s h S e p h y 1,865,000g (KILLED THE MARIONETTE QUEST!)

Thank you for all your help!

***A special thank you to Sheepy Shinigami for creating the thread layout***
***Also a big thank you to sherr i f u l l y for creating the banner***

**I accept gold and items.

User Image

Rules

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow the ToS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please feel free to talk and hang out here but leave all quarrels outside this thread
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be kind to the others within this thread - I want there to be no conflicts or drama. It's not fun for anyone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please, no advertising within the thread
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So long as you're here- have fun ^_^

*****I have the right to add rules as I see fit as the thread progresses*****

The tale goes ...
User Image

The instant I saw the pale marionette it was love at first sight.
I simply knew I would have to make that item mine.
However, I was still new to gaia and right off a hiatus
so my quest would have to wait until later.
I tinkered around with tektek but as the price rose
higher and higher, my dream avatar got shoved off
as a silly dream and was never really thought of again-
never again that is, until I went through my old tekteks.
I found my long lost dream and fell in love all over again.
I tinkered around with hair (the lusty hair simply would not do)
and behold, I found the pale marionette ensemble!
The true avi of my dreams!
It was beautiful, true to my style and simply breathtaking.
I knew I would do everything in my powers to get this avatar!
And here we are now, slowly piecing together that dream-

Piecing it together to make it reality!

I really am grateful for every little bit of help! <3
Donations big or small or even just a bump or a friendly face to keep me company
It all helps more than you would ever know <3
This is a big dream and it would mean a lot to me to see it come to life!

User Image

A bit about me...

I am 19 years old and I am a college student. I am planning in majoring in Animal Ecology with the pre-vet/ wildlife rehabilitation specialization option selected. Once I graduate I would like to work at a wildlife rehabilitation facility helping raise young wild animals abandoned, train them to live as they would in their natural habitat release them to the wild; care for wounded animals and nurse them back to health and rehabilitate them to be able to return to the wild or care for them to the best I can for the rest of their lives if their injury inhibits them from being able to survive in the wild once more. My two dream work locations would be the International Crane Foundation in Baraboo, WI or at Sea Turtle Inc. in South Padre Island, TX.
I am very passionate about animals and have the tendency to get along better with animals than people.
Other interests include reading, dance, music, and marching band, sci-fi and many other things.
I admit to being a bit of a gaia addict- it's my escape and my playground ^^
Talk to me to find out more about me, I promise I don't bite <3

*I am currently taking a break from school to sort out some things at home and deal with issues that need to be addressed. I will be returning to college in fall of 2011.*

**Currently job searching and will be likely be working until I return to school. As such, expect me to be on gaia a bit less frequent than usual**

I do declare this page mine ...

it would appear that Moscow's little page claiming has turned into something popular. I've decided to dedicate this post to keeping track of page claims <3
For those of you who don't know what that it, if you get the first post on a page, that page is yours. This post will be for those who want to "keep score"
*tracking of claims starts on page 2
**names go in the order when their first page was conquered
***last page counted was page 61

Sheepy Shinigami ||
Ra-Ra-Ricky |
i iz teh neko |||| |||| |||| |||| |||
Moscow Never Sleeps |||| |||| |||| |
-Meine Obsession- ||
Spageto |
Operation_Dream ||
Taostyness ||
SaRcaZdic King |||| ||||
Relinquished Desire ||

Side quest ...

so the fishing update came out - yay!
Along with it came an easier way to make rares. I always kind of wanted an diamondback lionfish mask but told myself that it was unobtainable and to not even bother.
Now that the rares are more easily made (1,000 large fish per rare), I really really want to make one.
I'll be collecting all fish to trade for durem fish which I will then either exchange at the shop or trade for the large fish.
ANY AND ALL FISH WILL BE USEFUL IN ACHIEVING THIS GOAL!
Bait is also really useful <3
I'll keep track of my progress in terms of pebbo feeders. It takes 1,000,000 pebbos to make an emerald mask. 1 biter is equivalent to 10 pebbos and 1 boldur is equivalent to 10 biters or 100 pebbos.

PROGRESS:

26,942/1,000,000

*** I also caught a big mouth bass'terd on 12/31 so this puts me ahead roughly 100k pebbos! ***

Please ignore this post for the time being - in the progress of revamping the fishy quest - going for another mask instead. One that is far more feasible c:

Agvidr's Wife

Fashionable Magician

8,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
-shakes booty up into thread-
heyyyyyyy lol
Sheepy Shinigami

Thank you soooo much sheepy!!!!
It looks amazing and I couldn't have done it without you <3

7,150 Points