Bumps for Rami!
gaia_angelleft Squirt & Lady gaia_angelright
Bumps for Rami!
Bumps for Rami!
Bumps for Rami!

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Good luck. :3 Though, I'm curious, what items are you trying to get back? Or some of them, anyway.

Sparkly Fairy

Psychoesque
Good luck. :3 Though, I'm curious, what items are you trying to get back? Or some of them, anyway.
Thank you. smile

And I'm trying to get back the gold I lost, specifically, the gold I had forward for my Marionette Quests and OMG. Although some items (like all the uniform vests and the birthstone sashes) I'm actively questing.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Tannsi
Psychoesque
Thank you. smile

And I'm trying to get back the gold I lost, specifically, the gold I had forward for my Marionette Quests and OMG. Although some items (like all the uniform vests and the birthstone sashes) I'm actively questing.
Ahhh, okay. I see. :3

Sparkly Fairy

Psychoesque
Tannsi
Psychoesque
Thank you. smile

Yeah! Lots of quests. xD I thought it'd be a bit overwhelming to put a load of things I'm trying to get back. XD

Thank you so much for your donation!

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Tannsi
Psychoesque
Tannsi
Psychoesque
Thank you. smile

Yeah! Lots of quests. xD I thought it'd be a bit overwhelming to put a load of things I'm trying to get back. XD

I can see that. x3

No problem. =D Least I could do.

Sparkly Fairy

Psychoesque
Tannsi
Psychoesque
Tannsi
Psychoesque
Thank you. smile

I can see that. x3

No problem. =D Least I could do.
It was so kind of you! n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items