Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

The sun is warming you as you walk up a hilly, grassy sunflower field. In the distance, you hear the sound of hammers forcing the nails through wood, and the rhythmic sounds are oddly comforting. You close your eyes and take a deep breath, inhaling the scent of summer before you start your trek again. Once you climb to the top of the hill, the sun almost blinds you. You squint and shield your eyes from the sun, gazing into the distance, when you see it, the foundation of your new beginning.

You can still hear the sounds of hammering, but you don't see anyone. You think about the journey you've been on; the blood, sweat, and the tears. You look down at your hands, noticing the blisters and calluses from all the hard work. You think of the beginnings and endings you've experienced so far, some good, and some bad. You're coming off a bad ending, and it's been tough, but you're realizing now that it was all worth it. It happened for a reason, you decide, as you trudge forward, ready to start your new beginning. . .

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

Hey there. I'm Tannsi, or Rami if you prefer. I'm in my mid 20s and I'm from the Ohio River Valley. I love flowers and my favorite flower is sunflowers. Besides being a flower girl, I also love dogs, and miss my two dogs very much. I'm a musical nerd and find myself quoting RENT and Wicked both often, most of the time without noticing it until I'm done. I play the violin, I like to sing and draw, and my goal is to be the next Julie Andrews but that's kind of impossible (who could even come close to ooze elegance as much as she does?). I like a lot of older things, like I Love Lucy, Jackie O./Kennedy, and 90s music. And above all, I like Gaia quite a bit, which is why I'm making this thread.

I've had to start over for the most part, which you might have gathered by the theme of this thread. It's a really long story, but I'm mostly over it. I have bitter moments, of course. My previous account had a significant amount of gold, (I was in the process of questing OMG) and Gaia Cash on it as well as some of my favorite items. I'm working to make back what I lost. I have most of my "base" items (the items I used most; like Secret Retreat) but I'm still missing a lot, and that's where this thread comes in.

I come on Gaia as often as I can (probably too much!) and I definitely pull my weight in quests. I have a decent sum of Gaia Cash that's waiting for a good item to buy/sell to make a profit. Let me know if you want to work something out, by the way. I earn all my GC by doing offers, and I save/hoard it for when there is an awesome item. I know that sounds kind of bad of me, but you never know. I still say that one day Gaia will release a $50 item that I totally fall in love with (Hey! They did it over Thanksgiving!). With that said, help is always appreciated though. Please don't feel obligated to donate (although it'd be nice *wink* ). :3

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

1. Follow Gaia's TOS and the Charity/Quests Guidelines.
2. No page stretching!!
3. No quoting the first page.
4. No advertising (except for siggy) unless I okay it.
5. No begging.
6. Please be semi-literate so people understand you!
7. Be friendly!

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

Abbers Dabbers - 25k!
Samanthie - 185k!
Psychoesque - 5k!
Aerial Cupcake - 5k!
Anonymous Cobra - Enchantress of the East
Fukii - Lots of random items from my wishlist!
Regurgitated Tea - 500k!
Katsu Shunu - 500k!
Anon - Dainty Porridge!
AznDreams - RIG Puppy ;-;
Crinis - 30k!

(Note: I am REALLY bad at updating this! Like horribly bad. I remember all the items and donations I get, but don't always remember when I'm updating. If you have donated and want your name up here OR removed, feel free to PM me and let me know.)

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

None yet, just starting out!

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

None yet, just starting out!

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

None. Lets keep it this way! :)

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

You never know when you'll need some extra space. :)

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Open! Feel free to post!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash