<<< << < 1 2 ... 266 267 268

Fashionable Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Dabbler

TwilightGambit

Hey Twi, I'm sorry about this but I've decided to go on a hiatus. I have exchange students I've been traveling around the midwest with and I've been trying to find time to finish up with projects I need to finish for Gaia's User Run Ball. (I'm a cast member in the ball)

After the ball ends, I will be leaving gaia for a while and closing down my art shop. So feel free to remove any links to technetronic on the front page.

As well, I'm clearing out my inventory for the most part after the ball. Expect a bunch of my stuff to be donated towards this charity. I plan to get rid of basically everything I own to discourage me from questing any further. razz

I will only log onto gaia to chat, and am now focusing on self projects. The length of my hiatus is undetermined... so basically it will last however long it takes to complete my list of projects.

I just thought I should give you an update on things Twi(:

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vyite
TwilightGambit

Hey Twi, I'm sorry about this but I've decided to go on a hiatus. I have exchange students I've been traveling around the midwest with and I've been trying to find time to finish up with projects I need to finish for Gaia's User Run Ball. (I'm a cast member in the ball)

After the ball ends, I will be leaving gaia for a while and closing down my art shop. So feel free to remove any links to technetronic on the front page.

As well, I'm clearing out my inventory for the most part after the ball. Expect a bunch of my stuff to be donated towards this charity. I plan to get rid of basically everything I own to discourage me from questing any further. razz

I will only log onto gaia to chat, and am now focusing on self projects. The length of my hiatus is undetermined... so basically it will last however long it takes to complete my list of projects.

I just thought I should give you an update on things Twi(:

Thanks for letting me know! I haven't been on here for awhile due to fanfiction. D: I feel terrible about letting this place kind of....die....

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hey everyone....if anyone is still subscribed to this place.... I will be reopening the charity around christmas time, early December. All I have to do is gather funds and then everything will be set! Sorry for disappearing for a few months and I hope people come back here! :'D

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
awjgbiwagbawig I haven't been on Gaia in so long. Omg, I miss you guys. )': I'll hopefully be back for the reopening in December. ♥

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
.....It's been so long since I was last here. :/
TwilightGambit
.....It's been so long since I was last here. :/
Same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items