The snack that smiles back! 0.2551724137931 25.5% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 290 ]

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
You're not a hero, you're a liar.

And here I thought I was falling behind.
Well I hope everything's okay.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Dedicated Millionaire

Innocence The Sin
xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Innocence The Sin
Yep.
His YouTube accout says he was active two weeks ago.
How long has it been since he was in here??

over a month ago

Hrm. Weird. :U
You would think he'd at least log in and tell us that he's been busy or something.
I just hope everything is okay with his family. I know that babies can get pretty sick and it can become really serious faster than normal. ; 3;
But, maybe he just lost Internet or something.

who knows?
i'm supposed to be thread assistant but i havn't been on in a while :/ and no one seems to talk to me much Dx and he didn't leave me instructions

Supreme Unicorn

xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Innocence The Sin
xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Innocence The Sin
Yep.

over a month ago

You would think he'd at least log in and tell us that he's been busy or something.
I just hope everything is okay with his family. I know that babies can get pretty sick and it can become really serious faster than normal. ; 3;

who knows?
i'm supposed to be thread assistant but i havn't been on in a while :/ and no one seems to talk to me much Dx and he didn't leave me instructions

The whole, not talking to you much, is probably because hardly anyone is even left. It's about.. Five or six people that periodically come in here and bump.
I've said it once, I'll say it again. Without Truepaw, there isn't much of a charity here.
With no charity, most people probably don't see a point in posting and making idle chit chat.
It's awful, but I think that's the case.

Dedicated Millionaire

Innocence The Sin
xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Innocence The Sin
xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Innocence The Sin
Yep.

over a month ago

who knows?

The whole, not talking to you much, is probably because hardly anyone is even left. It's about.. Five or six people that periodically come in here and bump.
I've said it once, I'll say it again. Without Truepaw, there isn't much of a charity here.
With no charity, most people probably don't see a point in posting and making idle chit chat.
It's awful, but I think that's the case.

tue but who knows i'v tried myself to make charities in the past but no one ever stays and chats. Even if i have some sort of big giveaway oh well... v.v

Supreme Unicorn

xXAkkiarn KieranXx

tue but who knows i'v tried myself to make charities in the past but no one ever stays and chats. Even if i have some sort of big giveaway oh well... v.v

Yeah.. charities seem to be short lived if they don't have a solid base of posters. :C

Dedicated Millionaire

Innocence The Sin
xXAkkiarn KieranXx

Yeah.. charities seem to be short lived if they don't have a solid base of posters. :C

I should totally open a harity... but i would most likely give out 10-50K a day >.< since i don't have charity funds and i'm questing myself
but i have a good steadily job on gaia

Musgravite's Significant Otter

Ruthless Noob

12,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
emotion_omnomnom hello?
User Image

And just when I wasn't sure if I should post or not, because I am not questing anything per say, you drew me in with Wayne's World and cake- you sly dog you.

So, how is everybody?

I used to run a charity and it was where I met some of my closest Gaia friends. I don't know why, but charitys tend to be awesome peitry dishes for friendship. Hopefully my rambling hasn't scared everybody off.

Fashionable Nerd

X: I like sleeping. User Image

Supreme Unicorn

So do I. ewe

Supreme Unicorn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items