Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do a bump contest! Gold for bumping is a wonderful amount! :3

Whoo! :3 1 100.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 336 337 338 > >> >>> »|

About the Thread / Announcements / Rules / People of the Thread / Contests / Donations [To&From] / Funds / Affiliates / Memorabilia / Jobs / Auto-Donation / Art for the Charity

User Image

TreasureBoxCharity
Well.~ After a quick move from our old thread, we seem to have forgotten a few things.
Such as rules we forgot to insert, ect.
Please bare with me as we fix this up.
I might put a link up here later to the old thread.
So you can see that 4,800 posts in the old one was pretty legitimate. ;O
Also, thank OJ for helping me run this thread.
If it wasn't for him, The charity would have died by now.
Ohhey look ---&Legitimate proof that this thread has been going for a while.

Honestly, I have no time for Gaia anymore. I have more important things to do in my life at the moment. I will be giving all the gold away, to every person who enters this thread, who follows the rules, whether it is 1k or 1000k. It depends on how nice you are, actually. You beg, you get nothing. Just sayin'.
My tumblr blog

About the Thread / Announcements / Rules / People of the Thread / Contests / Donations [To&From] / Funds / Affiliates / Memorabilia / Jobs / Auto-Donation / Art for the Charity
About the Thread / Announcements / Rules / People of the Thread / Contests / Donations [To&From] / Funds / Affiliates / Memorabilia / Jobs / Auto donation / Art for the Charity

User Image

***** Be patient with me!!!!!!! I am extremely busy at the moment, i was thinking about closing the charity, but due to many people asking me not to, itll be open longer. I wont be on a lot. so dont freak out if it looks dead for a day.

*****RULES FOR CONTESTS HAVE BEEN REVISED.
DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS GROWING,
WE MUST WATCH HOW WE GIVE THE FUNDS OUT.

*****We are currently in the process of constructing this more neatly.
But probably will be for a while, so bare with us.

About the Thread / Announcements / Rules / People of the Thread / Contests / Donations [To&From] / Funds / Affiliates / Memorabilia / Jobs / Auto donation / Art for the Charity

User Image
***Please do not make outstandingly long quote trains.
***Please be friendly to one another.
***I don't mind hit and run's, but if you could, Please try to stay and chat?
The longer you stay, the more donations you are likely to get. ;3
***DO NOT quote any post on this page.
It will end up in you getting reported for page stretching and spamming.
***Please respect our moderators, regulars, and pretty much ANYONE.
***ALL DONATIONS TO THE THREAD MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY TO :
TreasureBoxCharityMule, and must be labeled in some way letting me know its to the charity.
***I don't mind if you show off your dream avatar.
But please, I repeat, PLEASE do not beg.
Examples of begging would be "Hey, Donate to me please?"
Don't do it, you will be punished by washing my dishes.
***Affiliation is all cool.
If you want to affiliate, just quote me with a small banner, and It's 90% likely that I will accept you.

About the Thread / Announcements / Rules / People of the Thread / Contests / Donations [To&From] / Funds / Affiliates / Memorabilia / Jobs / Auto donation/ Art for the Charity
User Image
OWNERS
Scilent Toaster - Owner
Orange Juice--OJ - Co-Owner

MODERATORS
xCautionFragilex - Moderator

REGULARS
Arrancar Yoruichi
cornflake333
jessk
crimson carmen

WHITE LIST
Orange Juice--OJ -
He has been here since day one of the charity.
emmypenguin -
If it wasn't for her, I wouldnt be on this site.

Contests :

LABEL YOUR TRADES LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU WON, AS WELL AS SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH A LINK.

***1st post on page 250 gets 50k.

***1st one to post on page 500 gets 100k

*** Whoever can solve this will win 50k.
What is Scilent Toaster's favorite stroke to swim in competition?

*** I will post in darkviolet at any time I wish. Whoever quotes me first, wins 20k.

*** 200 bumps = 35k
*** 100 bumps = 20k
*** 50 bumps = 10k
*** 20 bumps = 5k

Multiple people can win bump contests. They're there to keep the thread runnin'.
When you finish a bump contest , please PM "TreasureBoxCharityMule" the page link on which you won, and send a trade to "TreasureBoxCharityMule".
Continue reading for instructions.
[ - - You may do one bump contest per week.
And you may win any other sort of contest once a month[ this dis-includes the riddles.
IF YOU CAUSE ANY SORT OF DISRUPTION OR NEGATIVITY IN THIS THREAD,
YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM CONTESTS. - - ]

User Image

What the Charity has Donated:
Random donation's of 10k to 20k will be given out regularly.
I donate just about anything.
Coco Kitty//Pink Security Blanket//Canadian Bacon x 3
600k.500k.400k.300k.150k.150k.140k.100k.
100k.100k.100k.100k.100k.100k.75k.60k.50k.50k.
50k.50k.50k.50k.36k.30k.20k.20k.20k.20k.10k.
10k.10k.10k.5k.5k.5k.5k.5k.5k.5k.5k.5k.5k.
raffle tickets for SDplus jenny and Coco Kitty are incentives if you become a sponser for x_Stranger in the Night_x in the nude event.
[She is going nude for us. ;D]
Go under affiliates to see this.
Then to the s-z section.
Also read how to become a sponser near the top.
Its super easy.

Total donated to other's since we've been open :: About 4500k

[Sometimes I add all the donationsgiven out in one day into one lump sum.
So if you dont see a 20k amount that I given you, its probably in a 100k batch.]

Donations to the Charity :
Destinyswonders - 4k
Triple T's Charity ~ 17k
ashy desu ~20k
Forgv_n ~ 50k

Platimun Donater's :
Mr P Noire Feb '11 MC, commons, owlpocalypse, red miniwings raffle ticket, 200k, etc.
OJ - ~300k and a piggy >w< [about 450k added up]
Oh, plus being a moderator was a good donation.
JCJ [ for short ] ~~about 200k worth of items.
He quit, and was nice enough to donate! x3
CheapToaster - 200k I love you now! xD And your name!
[FoodStamp] - 360k Thank you so much! It really helps getting the forum up and running when I get donations like these! :3
You have no clue how much It means to me!
Grogroth - he donated 100k+ a few items in the past.
He is probably one of the generous people I have met.
He participates in one of my favorite charities, G.I.F.T., and is always friendly.

In order to be a platimun donator, you must have donated at least 100k.

User Image

------- Gold -------
------- Items -------
Charming the Piglet
Feb '11 Letter
Owlpocalypse
Coco Kitty Plushie
SDplus Jenny
Some commons
A few pink and blue giftboxes

Oh hot damn. Our treasure box seems to be growing a little hole.
Would anyone out there that is quitting be willing to throw a little gold/items/trash our way?

User Image

[In]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/under-construction-but-open-8d/t.70043249_1/][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/nanase12/Sign Shop/tbc-.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/under-construction-but-open-8d/t.70043249_1/][IMG]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/XxXrainbow_icingXxX/1299285692.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/under-construction-but-open-8d/t.70043249_1/][IMG]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/XxXrainbow_icingXxX/TreasureBox.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/under-construction-but-open-8d/t.70043249_1/][IMG]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/XxXrainbow_icingXxX/TreasureBoX1.png[/IMG]
[/url]

[Out]
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

If you have an animal or a person you were close to that recently passed, I made this section just for them.
I will keep a picture and paragraph describing what you though of this person/animal up here for one month.
Sometimes help with the grief is the biggest donation in life you can get.

User Image
Ozz and Angel
[From left to right.]
Rest in peace, Angel! You really were our Angel. <3
You brought so much joy to our family, and that's how I will remember you.
People misinterpret pittbulls and rottweilers to be like the ones on tv.
If they would have met you, they would have thought different.
[Ozz is still living, but currently missing angel very much.]
*Please get your animals a routine check up.
Check there mouth constantly for weird looking things [ like gums growing on top of gums. ]
If you catch odd things in your dog/cats mouth early enough that may be cancer or a tumor,
they can get an inexpensive surgery to remove it.
Animals need there teeth brushed, too.
They say to get your dogs teeth cleaned at least once a year.

User Image

***I am currently looking for an artist.
I will be paying through my main account, Scilent Toaster.
I want Me and OJ leaning or sitting on a treasure box.
I want it to say "TreasureBoxCharity" On it somewhere, where it is noticeable.
Payment will include what you offer, a tip, [if you are accepted,]
as well as being affiliate of the week, for one week.
Please realize I am going to be using this as a header for the charity, so it cant be to big.
***Looking for asst. moderators/moderators.
Qualifications ::
You must have atleast 100 posts [ not including bumps ] within the charity.
[this includes the old thread as well]
You must come in regularly, make sure everyone is following the rules, and any other small job I give you.
[ i wont ever give you a job without your approval first.]

PM this account if you are interested in anything.

User Image

[New]
An Auto Donation is where you fill out any of the three form below, and you get what you filled a form out for with no questions asked.
There is three different types of auto donations.
Please read everything, so you understand how they work.

*There are three different types of auto donations.
5,000g, A trade full of commons, and a trade full of trash.
*You may apply for 5,000g bi-weekly [twice a month]
You may apply for a trade full of commons bi-weekly [twice a month.]
You may apply for a trade full of trash weekly.
*You must resend your autodonation form every single week you wish to a donation.
*I will absolutely NOT send you two trades of commons, 10k, and 4 trades of trash in one week.
*If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
********YOU MUST SEND THE TRADE IN ORDER TO RECIEVE DONATION.

[size=14][color=goldenrod]Name :
Date :
How long/what have you been questing? :
What type of auto donation would you like? : [trade full of commons, 5,000g, or a trade full of trash]
Extra Comments/Questions : [/color][/size]

You can fill the application out and send it to "TreasureBoxCharityMule" via PM.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND A TRADE TO "TreasureBoxCharityMule" OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Enough said.

User Image

First piece of art. biggrin
User Image

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff