Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Rogue

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Broken Logic BHP

User Image

It is true, though!

But why would I do such a thing?!
                    Well right now she doesn't have any empty slots and I don't want to bother her about it, in case she feels pressured with all the effort she already has.
                    I ONLY EVER MANAGE TO GET THAT MUCH BECAUSE PEOPLE DONATE. I was able to get L's Sketchbook today because the charity owner of H.E.A.R.T-Beat charity donated 10B~ x3 Which reminds me, in the future can I borrow your Z's Sketchbook for a sexy black and red avatar? o;

Oh my god you have no idea. I'm so deprived. xD
                    That's true; Alex thought it wouldn't be anymore than $50, but he thought even that was pushing it. Seriously, those are prices of something up North, not South! The South had ONE thing, ONE THING better than the North, AND THEY RUINED IT.

User Image

tab "ϻ α ɢ ɩ ϲ xѡ σ ʀ ҡ ȿ" x
User Image

——★
                    Me, lying? No its not. :c

BECAUSE YOU SHOULD.
                    Yeah, and it might be a while until she finishes those; it took quite a while for her to finish my two pixels. So you have plenty of time to get some gold before she opens up again, if you still really want to order.
                    Aw, congrats~ <3
                    Honey, you can borrow whatever you want, whenever you want. <3

I know, you poor thing. xD He'll probably actually be in the mood for once, when you finally get together.
                    I'm not surprised they ruined it. Its the SOUTH we're talking about, after all.

Romantic Rogue

Kurojochu

User Image

It is!

WHY SHOULD I?
                    By the time she finishes those and I'm actually able to get a slot without everyone else who doesn't wait stealing the slots, I'll be broke again. xD
                    Thank you~ I was going to try and get Mere Hatter too but someone bought the one for 6B literally a second before I could. ToT
                    You're too nice, why don't you ever borrow any of my stuff? ;o;

I don't know, I don't think that'll happen. xD
                    That is true, they just can't do anything right. -Eye roll-

User Image

Romantic Rogue

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Broken Logic BHP

User Image

It is!

WHY SHOULD I?
                    By the time she finishes those and I'm actually able to get a slot without everyone else who doesn't wait stealing the slots, I'll be broke again. xD
                    Thank you~ I was going to try and get Mere Hatter too but someone bought the one for 6B literally a second before I could. ToT
                    You're too nice, why don't you ever borrow any of my stuff? ;o;

I don't know, I don't think that'll happen. xD
                    That is true, they just can't do anything right. -Eye roll-

User Image

User Image

——★
                    :c

BECAUSE I SAID SO.
                    Of course. xD Because that's just your luck.
                    Wow, what a jerk. D:< I hate when that happens.
                    Of course I'm too nice. xD Its a curse. And I don't know, I never think about it I guess. o_ o

I don't think so either. But it would be nice. xD
                    Nope, they really can't. That's why I never want to live down here ever again when I leave.

Romantic Rogue

Kurojochu

User Image

Well I don't CARE WHAT YOU SAY. emotion_donotwant
                    It really is though. xD
                    I know right?! It suuuucks. Literally a second too, I refreshed the page before I went to buy it to make sure it was still there, and then I clicked buy, and typed in my password, then boom gone. xP
                    YOU'RE STRANGE THEN. Send a trade whenever, I'm ready to change my avatar; I wanna use the behind arm pose of Z Sketchbook with the sexy leg pose from that one MC item, I forgot what it was called. I want to try and go for sexy cute. x3

It would be. You know Alex's mom and her boyfriend John (the one she keeps saying she wants to leave but comes up with 20 reasons why not...) said, again, that me and him can live with them, kicker is... no cats, $400 a month, and they'll clean our clothes and make us food. BULLSHIT. They said I could live there a long time ago, and then suddenly changed their minds, like assholes, so even if the cat thing wasn't an issue, still bullshit. Especially since I know I'd be taking care of my boyfriend. Screw that. If we were going to take that stupid deal, my boyfriend would come live with me and my parents, get to keep our kittens, AND it's $350 a month, but he doesn't want to lose his job and his friends. That dude is seriously greedy, he's an X-RAY DOCTOR who leaves money SITTING IN THE BANK collecting dust but still buys GENERIC FOOD and literally, even for emergencies, will not touch that money. And he wants 400 ******** dollars? Excuse me? Go ******** yourself bro. My parents live paycheck to paycheck and are in multiple depts and still ask for less than you, I wouldn't give you a dime you greedy p***k. stare OTHERWISE, the guy is okay from what I know, but yeah, nope'd the ******** out of that. Lol.
                    I guess housing is just expensive everywhere, even for shitty apartments, which is stupid; how is anyone suppose to live anywhere on a paycheck as tiny as Alex's? He only makes $500 (sometimes less) every other week, it sucks. I did the math, and if Alex manages to save at least $400 per paycheck, it'll take the rest of this month, all of January, and his first paycheck of February for us to move in together. That's assuming his dad doesn't steal any money and stuff.

User Image

Romantic Rogue

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Broken Logic BHP

User Image

Well I don't CARE WHAT YOU SAY. emotion_donotwant
                    It really is though. xD
                    I know right?! It suuuucks. Literally a second too, I refreshed the page before I went to buy it to make sure it was still there, and then I clicked buy, and typed in my password, then boom gone. xP
                    YOU'RE STRANGE THEN. Send a trade whenever, I'm ready to change my avatar; I wanna use the behind arm pose of Z Sketchbook with the sexy leg pose from that one MC item, I forgot what it was called. I want to try and go for sexy cute. x3

It would be. You know Alex's mom and her boyfriend John (the one she keeps saying she wants to leave but comes up with 20 reasons why not...) said, again, that me and him can live with them, kicker is... no cats, $400 a month, and they'll clean our clothes and make us food. BULLSHIT. They said I could live there a long time ago, and then suddenly changed their minds, like assholes, so even if the cat thing wasn't an issue, still bullshit. Especially since I know I'd be taking care of my boyfriend. Screw that. If we were going to take that stupid deal, my boyfriend would come live with me and my parents, get to keep our kittens, AND it's $350 a month, but he doesn't want to lose his job and his friends. That dude is seriously greedy, he's an X-RAY DOCTOR who leaves money SITTING IN THE BANK collecting dust but still buys GENERIC FOOD and literally, even for emergencies, will not touch that money. And he wants 400 ******** dollars? Excuse me? Go ******** yourself bro. My parents live paycheck to paycheck and are in multiple depts and still ask for less than you, I wouldn't give you a dime you greedy p***k. stare OTHERWISE, the guy is okay from what I know, but yeah, nope'd the ******** out of that. Lol.
                    I guess housing is just expensive everywhere, even for shitty apartments, which is stupid; how is anyone suppose to live anywhere on a paycheck as tiny as Alex's? He only makes $500 (sometimes less) every other week, it sucks. I did the math, and if Alex manages to save at least $400 per paycheck, it'll take the rest of this month, all of January, and his first paycheck of February for us to move in together. That's assuming his dad doesn't steal any money and stuff.

User Image

User Image

——★
                    That's so mean. :c Meanie~
                    You should find whoever bought it right before you and kill them and their entire family.
                    YES I AM. I'll send a trade in just a second. x3

Wow, what a ******** a*****e. She seriously needs to leave him already, all of her reasons for not are stupid. Does she not see how much of a ******** ridiculous "deal" that is? And why the ******** can't you keep your kittens with them?
                    Besides, its totally unreliable; they changed their minds for whatever reason before, what's to stop them from doing that again, right as you two are ready to move? So ******** that. Its just a shame Alex doesn't want to come up by you because of the job issue - it would be so much nicer.
                    I think the prices are rising everywhere, to be honest; I don't know why. Its hard to live on that small of a paycheck, especially because that's the only income and there are a lot of other things to worry about having money for besides the housing and first few months of rent.
                    My brother was saying that rent is rising rapidly and will be within the next year in California where he is. He works for Google, making really decent money, but is going to have to find another place to live, or just move out of that state entirely, and that's absurd for how much he makes. So, its pretty difficult everywhere, it seems.

Romantic Rogue

Kurojochu

User Image

I like being mean~ heart
                    Holy crap Kuro... You're so right. emotion_kirakira
                    BORROW SOMETHING OF MINE. Thank you. <33

I don't mind his mother because she did help me contact Alex during one of his stunts, but there was once where she two-faced us and said she didn't want me living with Alex around when I first moved in with him and his dad, I don't remember why but that pissed me off. I really don't trust their "deal". And I don't know, maybe because they have a tiny dog the size of a kitten that stays upstairs and we'd live in the basement so they'd never see each other anyway? Who knows.
                    That's the thing... I was thinking about it and the apartment is actually not achievable... Alex doesn't even own a bed, that's his dad's bed that he sleeps on, and there's no guarantee his dad will let him have it. The only furniture Alex actually owns is two tower computers and one TV and a mini-fridge. So that'd be even more money to buy a bed, or a bigger rent truck to bring mine to the apartment - but he'd have to rent it for two days because I don't think they have one where his car would hook onto the back so that'd be a lot of money... AND I think the apartment is only going to be open until January, and like I said, we won't have the money until February... So we talked for a long time today about his irrational fears about coming up here and I got through to him a little bit, so he's really trying to convince himself to come up here around the 31st, we're going to have talks and stuff along the way to see how he feels and etc... I don't know what I'll do if I can't convince him to come up here, because I don't want to lose him but I can't take missing him so much anymore, I feel so lonely and sad and depressed... I mean we could still see if the apartment thing will work I guess if he can't manage to convince himself to come up here... But I'm scared we'll never be together... :/
                    Exactly, it's impossible to grow up and be an adult, no one can freakin' move out, everyone seems to be having difficulty everywhere... It sucks...
                    Really? I heard people who work for Google get amazing amounts of cash, unless he works in a slightly smaller branch, but I heard they get like, thousands.

User Image

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Broken Logic BHP

User Image

I like being mean~ heart
                    Holy crap Kuro... You're so right. emotion_kirakira
                    BORROW SOMETHING OF MINE. Thank you. <33

I don't mind his mother because she did help me contact Alex during one of his stunts, but there was once where she two-faced us and said she didn't want me living with Alex around when I first moved in with him and his dad, I don't remember why but that pissed me off. I really don't trust their "deal". And I don't know, maybe because they have a tiny dog the size of a kitten that stays upstairs and we'd live in the basement so they'd never see each other anyway? Who knows.
                    That's the thing... I was thinking about it and the apartment is actually not achievable... Alex doesn't even own a bed, that's his dad's bed that he sleeps on, and there's no guarantee his dad will let him have it. The only furniture Alex actually owns is two tower computers and one TV and a mini-fridge. So that'd be even more money to buy a bed, or a bigger rent truck to bring mine to the apartment - but he'd have to rent it for two days because I don't think they have one where his car would hook onto the back so that'd be a lot of money... AND I think the apartment is only going to be open until January, and like I said, we won't have the money until February... So we talked for a long time today about his irrational fears about coming up here and I got through to him a little bit, so he's really trying to convince himself to come up here around the 31st, we're going to have talks and stuff along the way to see how he feels and etc... I don't know what I'll do if I can't convince him to come up here, because I don't want to lose him but I can't take missing him so much anymore, I feel so lonely and sad and depressed... I mean we could still see if the apartment thing will work I guess if he can't manage to convince himself to come up here... But I'm scared we'll never be together... :/
                    Exactly, it's impossible to grow up and be an adult, no one can freakin' move out, everyone seems to be having difficulty everywhere... It sucks...
                    Really? I heard people who work for Google get amazing amounts of cash, unless he works in a slightly smaller branch, but I heard they get like, thousands.

User Image

User Image

——★
                    Apparently. :c
                    I KNOW I AM. xD
                    BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BORROW. D; STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME AND JUST ACCEPT THE TRADE. If I think of something, I'll let you know, okay? o u o
                    Keep it for as long as you'd like and send it back whenever you're done.

Skipping an entire paragraph in a reply seems so wrong to me. xD But by the power of skype, its magically taken care of.
                    I will say though, that it is impossible to grow up and be an adult. But who actually wants to be an adult anyway? Not me.
                    Yeah, they do. He works at the main office in California, not in a smaller branch elsewhere. So its a fantastic job. But the crazy thing is, is that he would be better of working in New York, in that Google office, instead of the main one, because of how expensive things are. The prices aren't much cheaper since NY is one of the most expensive cities, but still miraculously cheaper than where is resides now.

Romantic Rogue

Kurojochu

User Image

Nu! I like to be nice! D:
                    Woooooow. xD
                    I CAN'T HELP BUT PRESSURE EVERYONE DAMMIT. You better. :c I won't borrow it for too long, probably about the same amount of time I borrowed the Mustachio item for, which was like 2 days I think? I don't want to keep it for too long.

I know how you feel, it does feel weird. xD But yay Skype!
                    All my life I wanted to move out and be independent, but I guess that's what hating my parents gets me, though since I turned 17 I magically stopped having issues with them, but I still don't really feel free. I want to have my own house so I can be as loud as I want, do whatever I want, etc.
                    That's just sad that that's the case, I can't believe things are getting that expensive. I guess I didn't really understand how bad the economy was until now... I thought it was getting better... ._. I don't really want to leave the US but at the same time it's just so expensive I don't want to live here either.

User Image

Romantic Rogue

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Broken Logic BHP

User Image

Nu! I like to be nice! D:
                    Woooooow. xD
                    I CAN'T HELP BUT PRESSURE EVERYONE DAMMIT. You better. :c I won't borrow it for too long, probably about the same amount of time I borrowed the Mustachio item for, which was like 2 days I think? I don't want to keep it for too long.

I know how you feel, it does feel weird. xD But yay Skype!
                    All my life I wanted to move out and be independent, but I guess that's what hating my parents gets me, though since I turned 17 I magically stopped having issues with them, but I still don't really feel free. I want to have my own house so I can be as loud as I want, do whatever I want, etc.
                    That's just sad that that's the case, I can't believe things are getting that expensive. I guess I didn't really understand how bad the economy was until now... I thought it was getting better... ._. I don't really want to leave the US but at the same time it's just so expensive I don't want to live here either.

User Image

User Image

——★
                    You like being mean more, apparently. :c
                    NO, STOP PRESSURING ME. Do what you please with it. It looks amazing with that avatar~ <3

xD
                    You'll get out eventually, even if its not with Alex like you hope. But at least right now you're not having issues with your parents so its not complete torture to stay there until you have your own place.
                    Yeah, the economy is s**t. Its not getting any better; if anything, its getting worse. That's at least what it feels like. I'm desperate to get the ******** out, even if I can't get to the UK yet. I have the option to go with Matt in Canada, as soon as I can get a decent amount of money and when he finishes school.
                    Has Alex ever thought about moving out of the US, if he had the option to?

Romantic Rogue

Kurojochu

User Image

Nu uh. D: Here you go, saying lies again!
                    I WILL DO WHAT I PLEASE. -PRESSURES- Thank you, it took forever to make the avatar look right, but I'm pleased with the results. xD

If I was having issues with my parents, this would be the ultimate Hell, missing him all the time and being tortured with getting yelled at and bitched at. Ugh.
                    Awww, Canada isn't so bad, I mean I don't know much about it but if you live in a part where the stereotypes are true, I'd totally want to live there. Too bad Alex doesn't really like the cold like we do, lmao. He'd probably hate it.
                    I don't know, I keep telling him I'd live anywhere he wants to but he doesn't exactly say where, I don't think he has a clue. He doesn't know what he wants to do with his life at all, job wise or anything, he just knows he wants to go back to college at some point but he doesn't know for what. I heard the UK was expensive too, so I don't know if I want to go there, I heard Norway was all around nice in every aspect, but I don't even know where that is... Geography was my worst subject. xD

User Image

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Broken Logic BHP
User Image

Nu uh. D: Here you go, saying lies again!
                    I WILL DO WHAT I PLEASE. -PRESSURES- Thank you, it took forever to make the avatar look right, but I'm pleased with the results. xD

If I was having issues with my parents, this would be the ultimate Hell, missing him all the time and being tortured with getting yelled at and bitched at. Ugh.
                    Awww, Canada isn't so bad, I mean I don't know much about it but if you live in a part where the stereotypes are true, I'd totally want to live there. Too bad Alex doesn't really like the cold like we do, lmao. He'd probably hate it.
                    I don't know, I keep telling him I'd live anywhere he wants to but he doesn't exactly say where, I don't think he has a clue. He doesn't know what he wants to do with his life at all, job wise or anything, he just knows he wants to go back to college at some point but he doesn't know for what. I heard the UK was expensive too, so I don't know if I want to go there, I heard Norway was all around nice in every aspect, but I don't even know where that is... Geography was my worst subject. xD

User Image

User Image

——★
                    Fine, maybe I'll just stop talking. ;-;
                    I'm pleased with the results too, mm. xD

Yeah, that would be awful. Thank goodness its not like that; its not all bad.
                    I actually love Canada; I would be perfectly content living there. I've always felt like I belonged up North in the cold. Hell, I've been on top of the Empire State Building in January and I loved how freezing cold it was up there. I wouldn't have an issue up there with him at all. I'd probably bug him to play in the snow with me all the time. xD
                    Well, that's not really a bad thing. He has plenty of time to figure all of that out. Its good that he even wants to go back to college, even if he doesn't know for what. But in the meantime, that doesn't mean he can take forever to decide whether or not he wants to move in with you. xD
                    The UK is expensive too, especially London for obvious reasons. But I think the economic situation over there is much better than here. I could be wrong, but I think so. Norway would be lovely; I have a general idea where that is but not exactly either. I was always s**t at Geography too. xD My mother and I often joke about that because she is too. We'll talk about a place we want to visit and then go, "wherever the ******** that is." xDD Neither one of us really know where all of the states are here either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff