Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

HOMG ABORSHUN
Silvedra
rofl

You're wonderful!

How you?

Counting down the days until my roomies leave for Vegas. 3 weeks all to myself. I can't wait. biggrin

Demonic Shapeshifter

Demonic Shapeshifter

High-functioning Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Silvedra
pirate

Hey beautiful!

Demonic Shapeshifter

Hello! 4laugh heart

Demonic Shapeshifter

Demonic Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Shapeshifter

pirate heart

Demonic Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Llama llama!

Demonic Shapeshifter

I know I said it on your profile, but I love that avi, lol. I think it's one of my faves. smile The twitchy ears and tail make it even more awesome, haha.

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Silvedra
I know I said it on your profile, but I love that avi, lol. I think it's one of my faves. smile The twitchy ears and tail make it even more awesome, haha.

Hehe, thank you! I've been having fun with the astra stuff. I like the twitchy things.

:3

How is you?

Demonic Shapeshifter

HOMG ABORSHUN
Silvedra

Hehe, thank you! I've been having fun with the astra stuff. I like the twitchy things.

How is you?

I likes the twitchy, too. blaugh

I'm good. Just started working at Wal-Mart as an overnight cashier. I've decided to work until I've got enough money to go home and head back to Florida. New Mexico kinda sucks. But, life lesson learned, lol.

I wish they had a twitchy dragon tail. Or even the snake bottom. That would be so cool. cool

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Silvedra
HOMG ABORSHUN
Silvedra

How is you?

I likes the twitchy, too. blaugh

I'm good. Just started working at Wal-Mart as an overnight cashier. I've decided to work until I've got enough money to go home and head back to Florida. New Mexico kinda sucks. But, life lesson learned, lol.

I wish they had a twitchy dragon tail. Or even the snake bottom. That would be so cool. cool

I'm so sorry things didn't work work for you! That's no fun. We did really well moving to Reno, but I guess it was just where we were meant to be!

*hugs*

And yes, I agree. I'm surprised they don't, have you trolled the marketplace?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff