Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Seeker

Welcome, to Threesome Redemption!

Nine years ago, the three of us met in a thread that SgtSeeker made, a shop more accurately. We became very good friends, always giving each other a hard time and through time Sarge would do his disappear/reappear acts and Razor would linger giving people a hard time and I lingered until about 3 years ago when I allowed my good friends to liquidate my inventory and make the best use of it possible, to bring them happiness. Well, Razor has been more active now that Sarge is back and I've come back around also! The three amigos back again bringing grief in harmony!

We decided to make this thread for a few reasons... We are tired of hanging out in the chatterbox, for one... and we miss hanging out and getting people coming into the thread that are worth talking to! Razor has always been a hard a**, but he really is quite generous and over the years has gained and sold a few items to help others and to even help initiate a charity with friends. Sarge has always been questing, but with life came his disappearing/reappearing act and he ended up forgetting the info to his main account and losing quite a good deal of items that he'd like to put forth toward his original quest of the illusive angelic halo. And me? Well I used to have quite an impressive inventory that, now that I'm back, I find myself missing. So, I'm out to achieve all that I've lost and gain all the new that has come out that I'm salivating over - quite the task, really!

We do have two other buddies who hung out with us in Sarge's thread, Nala and Aria. They will likely float in and out through the pages of our mingling and arguing and bickering. It's quite entertaining, really and, if you're lucky, we might even have a fresh boiling pot of n00b stew. heart

We invite you to hang out, chat, and get to know us as we would love to get to know you!

Hallowed Prophet

Rules For This Donation Thread

Rule #1 : Follow Gaia ToS. No exceptions (This means you Sarge)
Rule #2 : No Flaming....Save that garbage for the Chatterbox.
Rule #3 : Show the utmost respect for all members of this thread, both questers as well as patrons.
Rule #4 : This is our thread, not yours, keep it clean...(Yes some of these mirror the ToS but honestly, no one reads that thing.)
Rule #5 : No Soliciting. This is our quest thread, not yours, want people to know what you're after, make your own thread.
Rule #6 : Sgtseeker is a stalker, don't let him know if you're really female.
Rule #7 : Have fun, enjoy your stay and hope to see you again.
Rule #8 : DO NOT call Spark, Sparky....She despises it, as in tried to kill me for it once.

List Of Words That Will Get You On Our Watch List And Potentially Banned

1. Rape - Sgt has requested this be put here.....do not test him.

Should the need for more rules come up due to stupid stuff happening....I will update.... ninja

Word of warning....Spark has OCD with her posting, plus as a chick, her stuff will look so much more organized than mine. Sgtseeker I can't speak for as I don't know if he will do his own work.

Sparkly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Win 250k!

The 15th person to post on page 250 of this thread will receive 250,000 gold. No mules and/or cheating, if we find anyone participating to be cheating, they will be disqualified. For obvious reasons, Razor, Sarge and Spark and any family are not eligible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Razor is looking to create a zOMG Roulette-style game. Basically, spin a wheel for a zOMG prize. To make this happen, he needs some help. If you have any old zOMG materials and/or recipes and are looking to clean out your storage of them, Razor will gladly accept any and all help you can give for this endeavor.

Back during his days running a Charity, he did a similar game using the Random Number Generator here on Gaia where each number within the range corresponded to an item he would make using materials, recipes and his own gold and would promptly send it to the winner as part of a bumping contest.

Thank you for reading this and possible consideration.

Sparkly Seeker

Donations to Spark

I - Kiwix - I: Dark Star heart eek
moonlight34: 100k eek heart
Rabid Bunnie: Elemental Hair, Oculus Magica, TM (Time Piece), Snow Witch, Winter Rose crying heart Thank you, lovely!! And loads of Inks! heart
c h e m i c a l spaz: Angelic Lace and Pixie!! heart heart
Nala Zutto: Angelic Microphone, Layla, Elegant Veil, Goti the Kid, Oculus Mythica, The Lusty Scoundrel, Golden Fleece, Les Freaks - Thank you, dear. heart
Razor Cadres - A whole SLEW of "girly" Christmas event items and Jack's Bat Clip AND a WTF Hat. heart Thank you!
TabbyMina - Cafe Miam heart Thank you, lovely! biggrin

I don't expect donations, really. Though if you feel a tickle in your funny bone, a pull on those heart strings, if you have something laying around that you would like to contribute, or perhaps something I have listed that you never use and want to send it my way - I certainly won't say no. 4laugh heart

Sparkly Seeker

Spark's Quests

The items listed here are ones that I used to have that I enjoyed and used frequently. Also includes items that are new within the last 3 years that I've never had the opportunity to play with but am jumping at the bit to do so! biggrin heart Click on the spoiler to see what's been achieved thus far thanks to some great people and friends and what I've managed to purchase thus far. 4laugh heart

Key:
heart = Donated
xd = Bought
twisted = Questing

2003 Donation Items

User Image User Image User Image
User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd

2004 Donation Items

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

2005 Donation Items

User Image User Image User Image
User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd

2006 Donation Items

User Image <-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- heart User Image<-- heart

2007 Donation Items
User Image<-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image<-- heart

2008 Donation Items

User Image <-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd

2009 Donation Items

User Image <-- heart User Image User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<--x2 <--x1 heart User Image <-- heart User Image<--x2 <--x1 heart <-- xd User Image <--- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd

2010 Donation Items

User Image <-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd

2011 Donation Items

User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd

2012 Donation Items
User ImageUser Image

User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd

2013 Donation Items

User Image User Image
User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd User Image <-- xd

Evolving Items

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd User Image<-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd

Chance Items

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image<-- xd User Image<-- xd User Image <-- heart User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd

Event Items
User Image <-- heart User Image<-- xd
User Image <-- xd User Image <-- xd

Body Dye

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image <-- xd

Hallowed Prophet

Donations To Razor

I - Kiwix - I - Gwee The Dragon (Thank You! heart )
moonlight34 - 100k (Thank You So Much! crying )
Nala Zutto - Ethelos (Woo! One more dragon down!)
x Toxic Rainbows x - Sky Rogue - heart

Seriously though, none of us are expecting Donations of any kind. We are humbled by all those we do receive but we are old school Gaians. We fish, play games and collect by whatever means the site allows.

Hallowed Prophet

Razor's Quests

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
[
User ImageUser Image( scream - 15mil - Never gonna happen)

Items Obtained Via Purchase
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image