Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

[+] 1 100.0% [ 1051 ]
Total Votes:[ 1051 ]

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

Well plagues aren't good, the destruction n what not. But we get to learn about them and possibly find a cure for the illness upon its discovery
Good point.

Sugary Gaian

The Nephilim Rosier
Haha they way most people know it xP

Ahh, slept until one, how nice ;3
I think normal is so relative. c: Depends on culture, status, etc etc etc.

Ah~ you had a good night's rest. c:

Sugary Gaian

Dreaming_Of_Hopes

eh one day Karma will come after them.

I'm just glad I was able to get two of them even if it was a stupid move. I love the re-color!!!!
I hope so. Because sometimes karma doesn't come after them. and there's one person I really wish unwell right now. = n = A friend's bf cheated on her. = n =

What makes it a stupid move? omg~ so pretty! *D* I wish it will go down even more.

Generous Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pixitella
Dreaming_Of_Hopes

eh one day Karma will come after them.

I'm just glad I was able to get two of them even if it was a stupid move. I love the re-color!!!!
I hope so. Because sometimes karma doesn't come after them. and there's one person I really wish unwell right now. = n = A friend's bf cheated on her. = n =

What makes it a stupid move? omg~ so pretty! *D* I wish it will go down even more.

-.- ugh that guy needs a good dose of Karma!! Ugh I don't understand why guys feel the need to do stuff like that!! Karma will probably hit sometime in his life but it could be a long time from now....

Well because I bought them for about 3.5each(1 yesterday and 1 today) and they probably will get down to the 2mill in worth but I guess it was worth it. I'm hoping to get one more.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Pixitella
I think normal is so relative. c: Depends on culture, status, etc etc etc.

Ah~ you had a good night's rest. c:
Haha yeah it is, I'm just used to being the weird one online due sooo many people being from much larger countries. Hell, when I started being active online there were people who thought New Zealand was "those little islands that are part of Australia" o-o

Hehe yeah, my last chance to until finals are over D:

Sugary Gaian

Dreaming_Of_Hopes

-.- ugh that guy needs a good dose of Karma!! Ugh I don't understand why guys feel the need to do stuff like that!! Karma will probably hit sometime in his life but it could be a long time from now....

Well because I bought them for about 3.5each(1 yesterday and 1 today) and they probably will get down to the 2mill in worth but I guess it was worth it. I'm hoping to get one more.
That he does. He's been treating her like s**t these past few months and then for her to find out like two days ago that he was cheating on her. I wanted to push the guy in some cliff.

Well for you, I hope they go down in price. 3nodding

Sugary Gaian

The Nephilim Rosier
Haha yeah it is, I'm just used to being the weird one online due sooo many people being from much larger countries. Hell, when I started being active online there were people who thought New Zealand was "those little islands that are part of Australia" o-o

Hehe yeah, my last chance to until finals are over D:
But my country is smaller than yours. or.. I really just think differently. o3o And omg~ but but that's like.. wrong... plus.. dont you learn about countries and continents on the third grade? o_O

D: you're really really really busy! D:

Generous Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pixitella
That he does. He's been treating her like s**t these past few months and then for her to find out like two days ago that he was cheating on her. I wanted to push the guy in some cliff.

Well for you, I hope they go down in price. 3nodding

Oh wow what a jerk!! I would have given the guy a piece of my mind and foot if I had the chance.

XP they probably will, but it will be a while since now people are all gaga over the item which people are storing and soon those who can't sell them will cause the prices to go down. but then again if people are more then willing to buy at 5mill will make the prices stay up.

If everyone didn't buy them for two days most items would reach down pretty low but some people don't want to wait.(sorry in a rant mode)

If I see any good deals I will be sure to tell you.

Sugary Gaian

Dreaming_Of_Hopes

Oh wow what a jerk!! I would have given the guy a piece of my mind and foot if I had the chance.

XP they probably will, but it will be a while since now people are all gaga over the item which people are storing and soon those who can't sell them will cause the prices to go down. but then again if people are more then willing to buy at 5mill will make the prices stay up.

If everyone didn't buy them for two days most items would reach down pretty low but some people don't want to wait.(sorry in a rant mode)

If I see any good deals I will be sure to tell you.
I plan to stalk him somehow on zomg and cuss at him. He is so guilty, he runs away when he sees any of the mutual friends he has with his gf (my friend).

I guess the odds are not in my favor if that's the case (more people willing to buy at 5mil). But anyway, I am patient. I'll take my time. Helping out my friend comes first. 3nodding

And ah~ thank you. 3nodding

Generous Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pixitella
I plan to stalk him somehow on zomg and cuss at him. He is so guilty, he runs away when he sees any of the mutual friends he has with his gf (my friend).

I guess the odds are not in my favor if that's the case (more people willing to buy at 5mil). But anyway, I am patient. I'll take my time. Helping out my friend comes first. 3nodding

And ah~ thank you. 3nodding

I wouldn't blame you and he better be hiding in a good spot because he's not in a good situation, and he will be hunted down.

XP hopefully people get smart and stop buying that high. even the people in the exchange refuse to buy at current prices. ^w^ you are so nice to help your friend.

your welcome.

Sugary Gaian

Dreaming_Of_Hopes

I wouldn't blame you and he better be hiding in a good spot because he's not in a good situation, and he will be hunted down.

XP hopefully people get smart and stop buying that high. even the people in the exchange refuse to buy at current prices. ^w^ you are so nice to help your friend.

your welcome.
He's been jumping from server to server and areas on zomg lately. what he doesn't realize is that a lot of us are on either server and on several areas too. And he will be hunted down, he deserves it.

I hope so. They've gone up in price. ; n ; in just one day too. makes me want to sell chantilly and get one. XDDD But no~ I just got chantilly and i want to keep it. Because he is a good friend. c:

sorry for late reply, was kicked off the pc.

Generous Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pixitella
He's been jumping from server to server and areas on zomg lately. what he doesn't realize is that a lot of us are on either server and on several areas too. And he will be hunted down, he deserves it.

I hope so. They've gone up in price. ; n ; in just one day too. makes me want to sell chantilly and get one. XDDD But no~ I just got chantilly and i want to keep it. Because he is a good friend. c:

sorry for late reply, was kicked off the pc.

he can't run forever, he will be found or be hounded by many people in another way. he should now just suck it up and deal with the consequences of what he has done.

Chantilly???? I say don't sell anything important for a item that is not as important. I'm sure it will go back down since people are just excited because it's a new item with few results.

oh it's fine I'm logging in a out every once in a while.

Sugary Gaian

Dreaming_Of_Hopes

he can't run forever, he will be found or be hounded by many people in another way. he should now just suck it up and deal with the consequences of what he has done.

Chantilly???? I say don't sell anything important for a item that is not as important. I'm sure it will go back down since people are just excited because it's a new item with few results.

oh it's fine I'm logging in a out every once in a while.
Exactly. I told my friend that you dated a boy- not a man.

Yep, the one of the items I am wearing now. 3nodding And I know. c: I'm just being silly. I just got it and to sell it for something of not of equal value that's highly inflated would be stupid. 3nodding

when she kicked me off I just went off to read the fifth book of the song of ice and fire saga (game of thrones)

Generous Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pixitella
Exactly. I told my friend that you dated a boy- not a man.

Yep, the one of the items I am wearing now. 3nodding And I know. c: I'm just being silly. I just got it and to sell it for something of not of equal value that's highly inflated would be stupid. 3nodding

when she kicked me off I just went off to read the fifth book of the song of ice and fire saga (game of thrones)

lol that is 100% true! no man runs from responsibilities.

ohh I have to check out that item. I'm interested to see what it looks like. yeah it;s back up to the 9mill area and going down again but it will be more slowly. I can't imagine what the abp will be tomorrow. >_< I really want to offer to give you one of mine and you could always pay me back later with the price it ends up going to or the price i bought it at if it doesn't go down that low(which it hopefully does).

I never got into that series, I tried it but it just didn't appeal to my taste.
hi everyone! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces