What do You prefer?

Thorns 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 6 ]
Roses 0.76923076923077 76.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 > >>

Blessed Fairy

User Image

User Image
~~~~~~~~Welcome to Thorns and Roses! The name for my quest comes from the future progress of what will come. Thorns are sharp so they symbolize the struggle to get the quested items, while Roses are soft and smell nice; a symbol of completion of the item I have quested. I've got a LOT of items I'm planning to get, so this thread is here to help me on that road of keeping track of my progress thus far!

~~~~~~~~You're welcome to stay and chat because that is always the best part of threads, participate in upcoming contests, bump, a few freebies are on the ways, and hopefully donate. Anything will help me towards my dreams, from gold, trash, ink, tickets, and bugs, anything at all!

~~~~~~~~So, hopefully we'll all have a fun and good time here in the thread. There is still MUCH more to come. Later on I'll hopefully have up some Contests and Prizes so why not hang around, do a little subscription, after all; you never know what will come your way!

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image
Please be respectful in my thread, that is really all that I ask. I have a few extra rules that I would like to have followed, and if we all follow the rules we can all get along and be friends ^+^

Rule #1
~ Stay and chat!

Rule #2 ~ Please do not act rude. This is a quest thread not a spamming place. Make sure to follow all of the Gaia TOS

Rule #3 ~ Please do not steal any graphics or images. Thus claiming them as your own.

Rule #4 ~ By far the second most important rule of all + game, chatting, friends= Have fun!

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image

7/9/2013 - Bought Kiki Kitty
6/25/2013 - Finished Dream avi!
6/25/2013 - Bought demonic anklets
10/10/2009 - received nose tatoo
6/21/2009 - bought Enchanted Strings
6/21/2009 - Bought Time Piece
5/27/2009 - Gothic Veil in my possession at last!
4/29/2009 - received Sakura Plushie
4/29/2009 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
4/19/2009 - At long last the Aquatica is bought!
4/03/2009 - 1st dream avi completed!
4/03/2009 - Gogh Reed added to list
3/25/2009 - Bought Pixie for 77k
3/03/2009
- Bump Contest and Mascot Contest added!
2/19/2009 - Dream Avi posted as Side Quest
2/06/2009 - Achieved buying the Mythril halo!
1/24/2009 - zOMG items completed *additional coming
1/22/2009
- New Quest thread has begun to be set up --- completed!

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image

We all need to know about the person behind the mask. Well here's a simple section about the girl behind the avatar!

Starting off, I love to role-play, write, and voice act. In fact I my goal is to become a voice actress, if you want you can check out my fandub channel on YouTube under the same KendoGurl.

I have been on Gaia since 2004, I came across it in the strangest way. My brother and his girlfriend were playing an online game, I wanted to play it too unfortunetly I didn't know what it was called (and I still don't to this day >.< wink so a few days later I went on the computer and typed in a bunch of different searches until I came across Gaia, though it wasn't what my brother and his girlfriend had been playing it caught my attention. I've been with it ever since, So I've seen it go through a bunch of changes and not all of them have I enjoyed...

I have lots of other hobbies. One that includes music. I am a big fan of Simple Plan and Avril. I love music and I love them. It's so much fun to sing and dance when no ones home, lol.

I also enjoy anime, my favorite is probably Sailor Moon (both English dub and the original). I also like Rurouni Kenshin and many more.

I'm currently in an art joint Art of the Holidays I would suggest checking it out smile . We have tons of great artists.

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image
After all the introductions it is time for the thread to come into view and the questing to begin! My quests! The following items are ones that I'll be questing for there are a total of 3 quest posts, my current quest(s) which are the main focus, the side quests which have turned mainly into dream avi's, and the completed quests.
This section is mostly items for current and future dream avi's

Currently, I'm working on

Dice Bunny User Image

Let's see how your odds stack up!
800k/3m

Other items I am questing

Monthly Collectibles
User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image

Evolving Items
User Image
User Image

Cash Shop Items
User Image *Letter of the Month* User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Giftbox / Event / Other Items
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

zOMG Items
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Alchemy Items
User Image

Store Items
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Looks like I've got some major questing to do !

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image
Now we come to the side quests. Other than questing for (lots and lots) of gold, I'm also collecting fish and fish drops because well, because we all love fish and if we are nice then fish love us! A new addition to the side quest is my new dream avi.
My side quest section is actually much smaller than I expected it to be then again, it is for side quests.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Staff of the Angels
Dice Bunny
Dashing Gentleman Pristine White Gloves
Copper Belle
Blue Belle
Ebony and Ivory
Petit Cherie
Zodiacal 6th Gen.

Blessed Fairy

User Image

User Image
The finale of the quests completion. We have passed through the thorns and come to a beautiful rose. Here is a list of all the completed items that have been bought or donated to. I hope that I will be able to come to many beautiful roses in the future.

Monthly Collectibles
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Evolving Items
User Image User Image

Cash Shop Items
User Image User Image

Giftbox / Event / Other Items

zOMG Items

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Blessed Fairy

User Image

User Image
The finale of the quests completion. We have passed through the thorns and come to a beautiful rose. Here is a list of all the completed items that have been bought or donated to. I hope that I will be able to come to many beautiful roses in the future.
This is a list of all those who have been generous to donate to me whether it be from 1g to something that I am questing. You will be honored here forever as gaia will know that there aren't only hackers and scammers out there are kind people who are willing to donate to others.

Effluvial Grime - 10k!
BurntPocky - Coco Kitty heart heart
The awesome mystery gifter! - Sweet Lunarian, Keionpanku Style, Slayer Champion, Nouveau Winter heart heart heart heart eek eek eek heart
An unknown person - Dreamers Dust heart
A unknown person - Winter Rose heart heart heart
Enma Kisaki - 70k heart heart heart heart eek razz
That-Boy-Is-A-Monster - 5k, The Order of Atlantis
Cocoa butter - 10k, Gift of the Gods, Chubbi Chicky heart
- x-LidoFreeze - nose tatoo
~A Helping Hand Charity~ - 5k
mortono2 - Lei, Tropical Sarong, 10k heart heart
trash4treasure - 1k
gants - Sakura Fluff Plushie, 2k heart
hpanna47 - Sway Messenger Bag (Birthday gift)
Bes In A Box - Plain Fluff Plushie heart
Jurobix - 5k heart
kiliksgirl4ever - 2k
ll dark sasuke ll - 7k heart
Lolly_Pop_Lily - 2200g
Free Gold! -100g
Mafdet - 20k heart
anonymous benefactor - Scar of the Hero heart heart
gants -Kokeshi Kimono
Killvin -Langer the dragon plushie
The Destiny Charity -2k heart heart heart heart

Blessed Fairy

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image

Because I am in need of practice, I will have some freebies here for you! They won't be anything big just little seperators or fun things you can use in your posts.

Right now it really isn't much but my eyes have been starting to give out on me, thus I bestow a simple bump for you to use, if you are going to use it please atleast let me know. I would greatly appreciate it ^-^

User Image User Image

Blessed Fairy

User Image
User Image

If you'd like to link to my thread, then copy the code below for my link button! And don't forget to post your code here on the thread so I can link you back!

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.46758209_1/][img]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/KendoGurl5/banners/Linkage.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.46758209_1/][img]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/KendoGurl5/banners/ThronsandRosesbanner1.jpg[/img][/url]

But we won't stop there. Why not check out some other wonderful threads while you are here? Just look below if you see someone you like and you will be whisked away to their amazing threads.

Blessed Fairy

Blessed Fairy

Blessed Fairy

Blessed Fairy

finally finished, I now declare this thread OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff