Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!,
Thanks for clicking into my little thread here. I wanted to share a story with you about my Quest here on gaia. I have been playing since 2006, and all the while been taking quite a few breaks.A few different accounts and such because at the time paying 10,000 for a name change was A LOT of money ><. I just recently started playing again and there is somethings i have always wanted in gaia. Any way i am now 23 years old and experiencing the nostalgia of playing this wonderfull game again. HAHA . And me and my husband are expecting our first child...In Feb and its both scary and so Exciting!! But with the new baby and with saving i wont have the time or money to dump into gaia to get the items i want so badly. Will i live hahaha yes but it would be amazing to have them. Just to say haha!! (heroically) I got it. So this is my quest. If you honestly read this whole thing ur awesome and even if you dont help me out on my quest i still love you for your time!!

Thanks alot people of gaia!

Right now my Dream would be
Omg hat
Kiki kitty
Mini nightmare wings
Golden Laurles
Panda hat
Emo bag

any little thing helps!!

Wrathful Demigod

9,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
A fellow 06'er ~ My starting year as well. Here's to reaching those goals!
Darasha
A fellow 06'er ~ My starting year as well. Here's to reaching those goals!
i would just love to say to you that u are amazing and made my day good friend than you ever so kindly!! i will never forget this and it will be all over my facebook tommorrow morning ahah
Dear friends,
It seems A wonderful gaian.. who i would name if they so wanted. Has gifted me my goal! An omg hat wow thank you so very much!
I have been going around on the charity and quest... and it still surprises me the generosity people have on this game. Making money on here ither takes time or actually money so people just giving things away is so commendable. Since i received my frist real donation ever on gaia i have been trying to be more generous and gift people more things. I think i have gifted around 5bil worth of things and still going. I know its not much and i would like to do more in the future but people of gaia are amazing!

Also i am looking to make new friends so even if you dont want to donate say hello!! I dont work atm due to the pregnancy (Extreme dizziness and anxiety) i am home alone most of the day. My husband is working full time and supporting me. He is amazing!! so new friend are a must!!
haha i feel like i am talking to myself but its ok. plz pm me if u just wanna chat ^^.
i had my first ultrasound for my 20 week mark. We were suppose to know the sex today but the babys legs were so closed we couldnt see hahaha. Now i have to wait longer to know if its a boy or a girl >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff