xD
Hello!(:
Wind_Angel_12
@ PK-Rawr-KP - Heey! =D

*wave* nice avi
Bump

Lavish Lover

Wind_Angel_12
@ a bandaid - ( sorry for the loooong post xDD )
Wed to darkness? Never Heard of it. *Goes to Mp* Ohh. Well it's cheaper then the staff of the angels. xDD;
Me too I usually go for 100k and under items. Cloud is over 100k but i bought the cloud earlier, when i joined gaia. I think it was the first thing i quested for.
It was either cloud or pixie. I don't remember. =o ohh wells.

Yeah i saw a bunch of siggs saying they were questing for it and i was like what is that and i checked it out and i just stuck to it like a magnet. Its like the demon horns and the devil tail but cheaper cool
@ PKRawr-KP - Thank You! =)

Lavish Lover

PKrawrKP: Hello
Sakura: Lol did your friend tell you there was no girl?
Sakura Hashi
HA! i knew it!
Gosh, it feels so good to be right
xD
Hello!(:

Hey u have a cool avi too
Bump
Wind_Angel_12
@ PKRawr-KP - Thank You! =)

Yw

Lavish Lover

Sorry if you guys get late replys i am bumping in my quest forum aswell as Hanging out here

You're avi pretty cool PK-Rawr-KP!

@ a bandaid: Yeah! I was like, this sounds like a girl. and my friend's like, no it's a all guy band. Then I checked the front cover and saw a girl. xD
a bandaid
Wind_Angel_12
Wed to darkness? Never Heard of it. *Goes to Mp* Ohh. Well it's cheaper then the staff of the angels. xDD;
Me too I usually go for 100k and under items. Cloud is over 100k but i bought the cloud earlier, when i joined gaia. I think it was the first thing i quested for.

Yeah i saw a bunch of siggs saying they were questing for it and i was like what is that and i checked it out and i just stuck to it like a magnet. Its like the demon horns and the devil tail but cheaper cool

Yeah, It's Awesome! It's 2 in 1. Plus cheaper. =D
But i'll still stick with my quest for the Staff Of The Angels. Maybe i'll quest it after.. =o
a bandaid
PKrawrKP: Hello
Sakura: Lol did your friend tell you there was no girl?

Cool Afro
Wed to darkness?
Is that the new prom thingy?

+Sorry, i'm totally like switching off and on with accounts. ><

Lavish Lover

Wind_Angel_12
a bandaid
Wind_Angel_12

Yeah, It's Awesome! It's 2 in 1. Plus cheaper. =D
But i'll still stick with my quest for the Staff Of The Angels. Maybe i'll quest it after.. =o
It would work well with your avi to haha
Sakura Hashi

You're avi pretty cool PK-Rawr-KP!

@ a bandaid: Yeah! I was like, this sounds like a girl. and my friend's like, no it's a all guy band. Then I checked the front cover and saw a girl. xD

No urs is better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games