+1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 176 177 178 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sorry to have to break it to everyone that life has taken a busy tr-urn and Emi and I are sadly unable to j=keep up with everything that we want to and have promised to do with the thread.

We will be wrapping things up for the thread shorty. In the mean time we apologize for all the wait and the sad news. Hopefully we will be able to help out still in the future.

Thank you everyone who has applied and helped keep the charity going over the months.
yum_puddi

Welcome! we are the Triple AAA Gaia assistance charity!

Please Read the Whole Front Page

We are here to assist all Gaians alike, but specialize in newbie and questing assistance.

Our charity is brand new, and just starting on the road to Gaia utopia!
This charity is operated by MafiaxGeorge and Death of Emiko. We started this, because after years and years of being a part of this community, and achieving many dreams of our own, we wanted to stop giving back on a small scale, to try and give on a large scale.

We are proud to be able to serve the community and the newbies who are joining daily.

We will be offering many wonderful services, and hopefully gaining friends and supporters alike as we help you along this bumpy interwebs road!

We operate newbie assistance, including newbie starter packs, random giveaways, holiday gift-o-ramas and more for new Gaians only!

Yet we also know that being a long time Gaian is just as hard, don't fret! We also offer many services open to all Gaians! Giveaways, raffles, questing assistance, holiday gift -o-ramas, scavenger hunts, bump contest and so much more!

Each day Emiko and I are coming up with ways to help you out. So thank you for looking and hopefully we'll see you when we are fully up and running!

yum_puddi

Why Hello Lovelies, sorry about the last few weeks being well, lively on the real world end of the Spectrum. I have been reviewing everything still, all though being very quiet about all of it, and will be contacting people in the next few days. I hope all is well for you and When Emi and I get more of a free moment we shall both be back and at it as much as we can be!

And I do have the winner of the Monthly Bump Contest!!

Stay tuned!

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
Charity Rules & TOS

1. Please follow Gaia's general TOS
2. Be as literate as possible
3. Please use courtesy and common sense. If you won't say it in the real world, don't say it here.
4. Mule Abuse will not be tolerated. If you create multiple accounts to abuse our services you will be banned. This includes but not limited to:
-Quest Assistance
space-Newbie Assistance
general alignment issue-Bump Contests
general alignment issue-Raffle Ticket purchases
general alignment issue-Random Giveaways

5. We operate on a first come/first serve basis.

6. Just because you are on either of our Friend's List does not give you special privilages
7. If you are wait listed, please keep us updated on your progress.
8. We will contact you if we reach you on our wait list. Please do not bother us, about not reaching you fast enough.
9. No begging, pestering, or complaining to us that we are not responsive enough. We do have lives, and you will be reached eventually.
10. Do not quote any of the front page posts, unless it states otherwise.

All requests or decisions involving the Charity will be processed through both MafiaxGeorge and Death of Emiko.

Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to refuse service to any Gaian who violates the General TOS or the Charity's TOS.
We also reserve the right to change our policies at any given time, and for any reason.
At any time this charity my become inactive due to restrictions. (Funding, real-life, etc.)

Appeal Process
If you wish to appeal our decision, you may apply.
You only get ONE appeal per application, and whatever decision is made will be final.

Send the Appeal Form to Death of Emiko, and make sure that the PM is labeled Appeal.

Name:
Reason For Ineligibility:
When Did You Apply: (mm/yy)
Why We Should Reconsider:

All Appeals will be processed through Death of Emiko, but all decisions will once again be unanimous.

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
yum_puddi yum_puddi Newbie AssistanceUser Image
Our newbie assistance is primarily run by I, MafiaxGeorge.

Our charity offers a newbie Starter Kit.

The newbie starter kit is a specifically hand pick pack of items, clothing and accessories, designed to give you a little extra footing for dressing up your avatar or if you so choose, gain gold for other quest. The items we have come from an assortment of places and will be given out to anyone who we see fits our criteria for a pack. The first step is to apply for a starter kit is submit a application. Please fill out our form

Name:
Gaia age:
Are you questing?
Where you hang out on Gaia:
Why should we choose you?

Starter Kits are given out on a first come first serve basis, as we do donate to other Gaians sometimes (hopefully not often!) We run out of items. If you apply while we are currently out your name will be added to a wait list.
To be eligible you must have your join date visible on your profile. If you have this option deactivated, you will not qualify

This rule is 100% non-negotiable. This is to protect from anyone trying to abuse the services we are trying to provide to newbies.
PMs must be labeled Newbie assistance and all questions in the form must be filled out.

You will be notified with either your acceptance, if you are wait listed or if we will not be providing you with our services at this time.

We can not approve everyone, we will do our best to approve the people who need our services most. But it doesn't mean we won't help you in the future, and you may always follow the appeal process if you think we have made a mistake on our decision.

yum_puddi yum_puddi

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
Questing Assistance

The Quest Assistance program is available for any Gaian who needs help achieving their goals toward an item.
We both know that sometimes you hit a bump in the road that derails your progress. That is why we are here to help!

Eligibility will be determined by both MafiaxGeorge and Death of Emiko.
As previously stated we do have the right to refuse you, but it will be a unanimous decision made by the both of us.

General Application Guidelines
1. We must be able to see that you are actively questing towards a particular item.
2. Please keep us updated on your progress. If that means you changed items for some reason. Just tell us!
3. We are not here to complete your quest for you. If you are really close to your goal, and need that last bit, then fine. Do not expect us to get you the entirety of an item.

***Any Quest item that is 15 billion or less please contact Death of Emiko with a PM labeled "Quest"
Name:
Quest Item:
How Long On Gaia:
Link to Prove The Quest:
How May We Assist You:
How Do You Usually Earn Gold:

***Any Quest item that is 15 billion or more please contact MafiaxGeorge with a PM labeled "Quest"
Name:
Quest Item:
How Long On Gaia:
Link to Prove The Quest:
How May We Assist You:
How Do You Usually Earn Gold:

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi
The Bump contest!
This takes nothing to register for, all you have to do is bump just once and BAM! POW! you are entered.

There are two rules you must follow:
1. You must number your bumps. Despite wanting to be able to focus solely on Gaia, we sadly have real life to deal with. If they are not numbered, you will not be eligible
2. You may not win consecutive months. Now don't give up bumping though, you only have to wait one month between winning to win again

Prizes:
1st place - 1 item 500mil value
2nd place - 1 item 200mil value
3rd place - 1 item 100 mil value

~~ANYONE CAUGHT USING MULE ACCOUNTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

If you have a mule account, you are welcome to use it, if you are caught using you're main account and a mule to enter contests, you will be banned. We only allow one account per person to enter any contest.

Page giveaways:

First one to post on the page listed will receive a surprise gift from one of us:
Page 3 - DeadlyAngellic
Page15 - Airess Riptide
Page 50 - wankprincess
Page 150
Page 300
Page 600

After we reach this point we will add more numbers. :3

Random Giveaway.

They are random. That's it, that's all there is to it. We may spot you for the first time, decide we like your outfit. You never know, it's all unpredictable and at our whim, So keep your eyes peeled, just in case. yum_donut

Monthly contest
all details of any new and changing monthly contest will be here. As we are just getting set up we will add more happy happy fun times later!

Holidays!!
Look here for our holiday updates! Contests, gifting, even secret santa will be right here!

Emiko will be hosting a scavenger hunt right here, it will start on the 20th of September, and will be held for one week starting on the 20th of every month
Quote:

yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Our first monthly contest is here!

And in honor of it emi and I are doing themed outfits all this week! Today the theme is = Mad Tea party
AVI CONTEST GOING ON NOW:

We have fifteen slots, and the top five will take home lovely prizes.
To enter 500g must be sent in a labeled trade to Emiko or MafiaXGeorge
Unlabeled trades will be declined

First Place = 1.5billion
Second Place = 900mil
Third Place = an item of 500mil value
Fourth Place = an item of 300mil value
Fifth place = an item of 100mil value

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
Its RAFFLE Time!

Rules
1. Ticket cost and quantity will be determined by the price of the item.
2. 100% of Ticket prices will go towards the Charity.
3. You are only allowed to purchase a set number of tickets per Raffle.
4. Please keep track of your ticket numbers. We will also keep track but it helps us if you do as well.
5. You have one week to claim your prize or else it will be given to the next person.
6. If for some reason you will not be able to claim the prize within the week please notify us via PM labeled Raffle.
7. To claim your prize please Quote either of us by using our quote boxes at the bottom of the page with "I won the Raffle" and your ticket number and we will then respond with a congratulations to let you know we saw it.
8. Winning ticket number will be determined by a random number generator.

Current Raffle:
User Image
Our first raffle item with be the Blue OMG.

50g per Ticket.

0/100,000 Sold

1,000 Ticket limit per person.

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Emiko just thinks I'm weird, but truth is always stranger than fiction
I am George. You may call me George, Georgie, Mafia, Panda, or just throw pandas at me,
because they are awesome.
I'm a crazy girl who's love for giving is out weighted only by her love of pandas,
pancakes, deadpool, carnage,
cute but deadly things, (after all look who I'm hanging out with... >.> )
I play magic, I'm covered in tattoos, I'm a comic collector,
I spend Sundays eating brunch, listening to music,
slow dances, sunsets, long walks on the beach while holding hands,
seventy degree weather, oh wait, I'm not on a dating site.. *~*

I'm a single girl, but honestly I am not treating this like a dating site, seriously.

Well, well, well, so I'm a little bit insane, or a lot a bit depending on who you talk to,
but I try my hardest just to be me. Which is BATMAN!
I'm a very honest, blunt and sarcastic person,
but people love me and find me this cute bubbly thing who can't stop eating candy.
I also love bunnies. I read too much, I live by music
and I never ever stop talking because I just don't know when to quit.
I'll do anything to put a smile on your face, and just be as awesome as I can be.
User Image
In all seriousness I joined Gaia, waaaay back,
and dreamed of wearing bunny slippers for the rest of my Gaia days.
I lost my original account from 2004 and tons of amazing items that I had gained as an exchanger pro,
because of a "friend" and hacked items. I rejoined and my friends who were helping me
run my original charity and give away thread, helped me regain what I could and continue on my way to my dream.
As we grew up and out grew Gaia more and more of my friends had decided
to stop visiting so often and so I became the lone George.
I continued to spend my days on the interwebs enjoying dress up and conversations in the Gaia world.
Now I surprisingly have developed into a well rounded "adult"
that still likes to hang out in a pixelated community, for some reason despite all my traveling,
the stories I have to tell (oh boy, do I HAVE stories...)
I couldn't leave it behind. So I completed my quest in 2009
and professed my love in a very unhealthy why to soft and fluffy pixels,
that neither have texture or density to actually feel soft and fluffy.
Mind over matter, mind over matter.
Present day, I meet a random chick outside a card store, who decides she's going to not only steal my name,
but calls me fat as she runs away with my cat, nah, totally true story, you can ask her she's right there, and there, and OH MY GOD SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL MY LIFE!!
So we go along as just ships in the night, until one day outside of work,
when she saw me playing on Gaia, and she gave my cat back at this point.

Now I am far too kind, (again the stories,) and gave her an a** load of stuff, and she began spiraling back into the addiction we know and love today*.

So I am here, just existing, trying to survive in the pixel jungle, but it's all good, George has her people.

* Time lapse: one month

More deadpool!!
Inflation has been kind to me, and because of it I want to pay it forward, which is why we have created this charity!

User Image

Death of Emiko
I never took her cat.
Just his leg.
It makes a nice key chain.

No cats were harmed in the making of this post. He was already missing a leg.

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
About Me

When searching for the title of this post I spewed out random possibilities to George who was sitting next to me on my couch. The one thing she kept saying after I asked for her opinion was "Nicer. As much as I support your badass bitchiness we are starting a charity. Not a dungeon looking for a dominatrix." And she would know, she works for an Adult Entertainment Store.

mafiaXgeorge
Stop giving away all of my secrets!

My name on Gaia means "Death of Pretty" or at least that is the easiest way for me to put it. I generally go by Emi, and if you want to call me something else, then ask for permission first. My actual first name is Ami. And yes, it is pronounced "Amy." Yes, I know that George and I have the same first name. Yes, I get the pun about the charity being named "Triple AAA."

I use music to explain how I am feeling. That is why I post song lyrics when I am bored, and if you can figure out the song it will tell you what I am going through. Sometimes I will link songs to posts or you might even find a few in here. I will change them periodically as well as the song in my signature.

As you can tell I have a general attitude of being sarcastic, and to be honest I am the "b***h" out of our little duo.The art that I post with was made for me by an old friend, and she is also the one who made my profile. Both speak to my attitude about things, so it shouldn't be hard for you all to figure out that I am a no nonsense kind of person.

I am spoken for, a Capricorn, a competitive swimmer (or was until I got hurt,) a writer, and a generally decent person. I have anger issues, and I don't deal well with BS. I am in school getting a degree in English, and I am all about literacy on Gaia. If you talk to me in chat speak or anything like that, I am likely to ignore you unless I am not allowed to because it is Charity related. I am a very blunt, honest and sarcastic person which is why I get labeled the b***h.Yet for some reason, Amy is the exact same way, but everyone thinks she is "So Nice!!!"

Oh, apparently I haven't talked enough about myself according to Amy. She is just shaking her head at me now.... So...... Back to me again then?

Umm, I have been on Gaia since February of 2005, my dog's name is George (it gets kind of awkward with all the names around here,) and I really enjoy being alone most of the time.
That is enough about me.
Move along now, please.

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Affiliates and banners
Please feel free to send us links, banners and other goodies to put here. Again it will be a process and we will let you know if will will be adding you our post. Thanks guys!

BANNERS

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/dpiddycharity][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/missing-angel-josline/Deadpoolbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kzy4ry3][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/missing-angel-josline/TripleACharity.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kzy4ry3][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/missing-angel-josline/Twogirlsbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/dpiddycharity][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/missing-angel-josline/cheesey.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kzy4ry3][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/missing-angel-josline/Emiko.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/dpiddycharity][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/missing-angel-josline/tripleacrayon.png[/img][/url]

made by the lovely wankprincess for us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kzy4ry3][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ezldnk.gif[/img][/url]

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
Are You Ready Kids?

mafiaXgeorge
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!?
Well, not me because I can't swim...*~*

Well, at least she tried.
Right?

It's time for the Scavenger Hunt!

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
yum_puddi People and quests we have have helped! yum_puddi
DeadlyAngellic - her Garage Band Baby quest
Jillian Lockhearst - newbie starter kit
M a d a m C h e s h i r e - her multi item quest
KOLDINE - HOTD and Devil Tail Quest

yum_puddi Remember to pay it forward if you can guys. yum_puddi
User Image

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
Special Thanks To:

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
I'm George, Quote me if the need arises!!

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Ice-Cold Smoker

User Image
I'm Emi.
Quote me if you dare.....

What are you, Chicken?

Dapper Gekko

19,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raffle tickets sold!