Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nroca Kao
Hello It's me, the friend of Kornhole.

You are all so kind! 3nodding

If I had enough stuff I'd give you all gifts.

And I think Kornhole could really use one of those items.
**suspicious....is Kornhole just a mule? sweatdrop **
Alexielia
inu_kag_mir_165
Me for christmas...Well all Im doin in relaxing and Chilling out!!Thats the way it should be lol.So what are you guys doin?

I will spend christmas at my house and then go up to my grandmother's for 3 days to see my whole family. I just want to stay home for the holidays crying .

Your lucky you get to visit your grandma, one of mine is dead and the other lives half way across the country crying I'm glad I get to see her this year though, I'm flying up there. I saved up four months of allowence to get the ticket 3nodding
I'd like to wish you all a merry (place your religion here)!
Nroca Kao
Chrismahanquanzica!!!! blaugh
Alexielia
Lost_In_You who is that in your sig? It looks like Heero and Duo...
You are the third person to say that!! confused Wierd...but no it's not them. I don't know who it is... sweatdrop
Lost_in_You
Nroca Kao

w00t!
blaugh

Merry (insert holiday here) to all of you!
I think Kornhole is just a mule. If he was hacked how would he get items that are worth being hacked if he only has 11 posts?? sweatdrop stressed
Lost_in_You
Nroca Kao

That's it.

But you forgot Necronomicah! blaugh
whee heart
Thankyou Hector for doing the reaserch, but let me take care of that. It's my job to choose the top twenty not yours.
well if you need an explanation for why i might want something is because I'm trying to gain money for 2 thank you letters, the september one and april and also I could donate to you of what i have which would be 184, would that be ok? sweatdrop
Lost_in_You
Thankyou Hector for doing the reaserch, but let me take care of that. It's my job to choose the top twenty not yours.
Yes ma'am! eek eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces