Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rebel or Imperial?

Rebel Alliance! 0.57894736842105 57.9% [ 132 ]
Imperial Army. 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

dolls in stitches
I'm so sorry I haven't been around. Been distracted with SWTOR and as always, depression. I shall do some catching up asap!

Hullos everyone!

Long time no chat Dolls (and with everyone else for that matter)...

Ah! I see you're levelling up and waiting for the return of Revan - as am I mrgreen
dolls in stitches
Hay gurl, LONG TIME no see!! How is everything?

It is really good thank you just been super busy with work gonk haha

How about you?

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Ixandr
dolls in stitches
I'm so sorry I haven't been around. Been distracted with SWTOR and as always, depression. I shall do some catching up asap!

Hullos everyone!

Ah! I see you're levelling up and waiting for the return of Revan - as am I mrgreen

Ooh what server, good sir? How the heck are you?!

@Purple- Work is never fun. Well I suppose it can be. What do you do? I'm getting ready to go on to get bachelor's in history and then masters for archiving or museum studies. o_o

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
MachaGirl
dolls in stitches
So cute! If I saw you at a store that would have been enough to get a toy there and then! I do toys for tots every year, my 20.00 budget (I try to get two toys) has become not enough. sweatdrop

Yeah, I donate to Toys For Tots every year. I try to get at least two toys every year, too. This year I gave night vision goggles, a Darth Vader lightsaber, and a Nerf Rebelle (aimed at girls) bow with foam darts.

If you go to Toys R Us, they have a whole section along the front of the store with toys for under five dollars. You can also get good toys at the discount stores Ross and Tuesday Morning. Hope that helps.

Yes! I don't know if we have those stores around my area, but we do have Marshall's and TJ Maxx and Burlington. Did not know about the Toys R Us, been going there a bit more lately since I have a one year old nephew. >_>

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Jerzeeboii
dolls in stitches
Jerzeeboii
Did that contest we entered in before ever get finished? eek

Nope. Didn't really catch much interest. ):
emo

I know. ): I may give everyone first prize! I've tried a few times in chatterbox to get people and put a banner in my sig.

Mewling Kitten

What a pretty avatar you have, Belletrist. Dat hair. <3
dolls in stitches
Ixandr
dolls in stitches

Hullos everyone!

Ooh what server, good sir? How the heck are you?!

@Purple- Work is never fun. Well I suppose it can be. What do you do? I'm getting ready to go on to get bachelor's in history and then masters for archiving or museum studies. o_o

I work in a Personal Injury department mrgreen And wow congratulations!! That is amazing!! I looooove History! I always wanted to be an Archaeologist!!

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
dolls in stitches

I don't remember if Marshall's has toys, but they're same kind of store as Ross, so they probably do. TJ Maxx definitely has some. I didn't really check the prices there, but I think I may have bought something Star Wars related from them once. I haven't been into Burlington since I was a little girl, so I don't know about them either. I do know that at Toys 'R' Us the night vision goggles I got cost about $11 and the lightsaber was the same. Don't know how much that helps.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Ooo I spent my paycheck for these two weeks, sadly. Mostly Christmas, the rest to bills. Bi weekly pay stinks.

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Purple_turtles

I work in a Personal Injury department mrgreen And wow congratulations!! That is amazing!! I looooove History! I always wanted to be an Archaeologist!!

It can be tough, since not a lot of jobs/careers out there involving a history degree. So do yu work with patients as a nurse type of deal or medical billing? There is so many things I could guess. xD

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
dolls in stitches

Yeah, I'm about to spend the rest of my paycheck. I've still got a little Christmas shopping left, but fortunately not too much. I usually buy throughout the year, so the cost doesn't hit me all at once.

After that, I have to pay back the money I took out of savings, and then I have to start hoarding money for Star Wars Celebration in April. xp

Also, your avatar is beautiful. You're always putting together the most amazing avatars.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
dolls in stitches

Hey, did you know Dollar Tree is selling Star Wars wrapping paper right now? There's not a lot on the roll because it's from a dollar store, but I thought the design was pretty cool. I bought about six of them so I can put Star Wars under the tree. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff