Imperial Army. 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Lactose hates me. u_u

How was your day, Annabella? Jerz? Macha?

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
dolls in stitches
Love your avie!

Thank you! I fell in love with this dress a while ago, and the other items I used were all things I already had in my inventory. I thought it was appropriate, given that it's the height of summer.

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
dolls in stitches
Lactose hates me. u_u

How was your day, Annabella? Jerz? Macha?

Nooo! Bad lactose. I'm so glad I'm not lactose intolerant. I couldn't live without milk and milk products.

My days have been fairly uneventful. I'm doing physical therapy for the pain in my leg, which is going slowly. I was also rear-ended recently, so I'm going to be running around getting a rental car while my real car is repaired. I'm also getting psyched up for the anime convention Otakon in Baltimore, where I'll be dressed up as Luigi and Disney Cinderella's Fairy Godmother. Other than that, just work, sleep, and staying off my feet.

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Aww your poor leg. ): And sorry to hear you were rear ended! Ugh! What a pain in the booty. But the con sounds awesome, and you should definitely get pics!!
Oh man, now that you mention lactose I had a great laugh when someone told me they were 'lacktoast and tolerant'

Anyway, my weekend's great so far. Going to enjoy this sunday just relaxing and maybe play a game or 2 later on.

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Sounds nice. :3 I've been working on FFVII lately. Nostalgic, and I am further than I was back then. Never beat it.

LACKTOAST I use to think it was that. But then I learned..when I found out I was! Lmao.

Enjoy your sundays!

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
FF7 is the bomb! I downloaded it on my PS3 and decided to replay once again, turns out I still love the game xd Beat it back then, did again now. 3nodding Only difference is, I went for everyones ultimate weapon this time around. blaugh
Omg there is so much to do in that game and so many objectives! I'm over 30 hours in and I am at the area when the rocket was launched at Meteor.

Also, found this in on a signature in WG forum:
User Image

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
I always forget how great the WG forum is.

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
We have another contestant for the contest. ^_^

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

Is this what I have to thank for the influx in signatures on the petition?
I was wondering when I was constantly getting posts without having posted in many places myself. Usually I have to put a lot more footwork in.

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Hmm, not sure. I don't get a lot of visitors. At least not any who post. But I did see the link in WG forum!!
Wow! Well I hope you're enjoying the game.
Wow, a petition to stop MP inflation. Good luck to them lol. The way things are going, Gaia will eventually just take out the use of gold and have you only purchase items with gaia cash. xd

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
Nuuu. *Hugs old Gaia*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers