Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rebel or Imperial?

Rebel Alliance! 0.57894736842105 57.9% [ 132 ]
Imperial Army. 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]

Account Name: Kit Lumar
The Quest: Dream Avi ..am going for a Kiki kitty at the moment but as my dream avi thread will show there is other items I still have to get. Some cheaper then others
Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23718623&page=1
Progress: Well my full dream Avi come to 593,915 Gold and so far in items I have cut it down to 551,390 But I as well have made almost 75,000 gold (I am rounding it off to the nearest number since its always changing since I have been working hard) With that gold it would bring the figure down to 476,390
How long have you been on Gaia? Since 11/03/06
Did you read the rules? Always -nods-
Do you like Disney? Lol Yes I do.
If so, what is your favorite movie? It’s a bit of a oldie even when I was a kid But it has to be Sleeping Beauty even though I love them all. Though I do remember becoming a little water log in the bathtub after The Little Marmaid came out ... I would splash around in the tub wishing I could become a mermaid xd

Timely Traveler

Once again, thank you so much. ^^

During my quest I'll come back here and bump a few times every chance I get, and after my quest is complete, when I get some spare gold, I'll donate back what you guys have donated to me, plus some. 3nodding

You have no idea how grateful I am for your help, thank you again. ^o^

Oh~ And I hope you guys don't mind that I'm adding a link back to your Charity from my topic. ^^;

Angelic Gaian

hello ^__^

bump 1

Angelic Gaian

hmm.. no one is on

Timely Traveler

angelss0
hmm.. no one is on

I'm here, I was just editing my quest topic. o_o; Sorry about that.
You're welcome, Volmise. ^_^ Glad to help. I will add your link as well. 3nodding

Hello there, Angelss!

I have to use my dad's laptop..so I don't know how frequent i'll be on. xD
Mine is slowly giving out on me.

Angelic Gaian

Volmise
angelss0
hmm.. no one is on

I'm here, I was just editing my quest topic. o_o; Sorry about that.

no worries whats up

Angelic Gaian

as much as i hate to start a conversation and then leave, i have to go. i promised i would meet my friend somewhere at 215 and its 210, so i have to go. i will be back later though ^__^

Timely Traveler

..Fairytale Queen..
You're welcome, Volmise. ^_^ Glad to help. I will add your link as well. 3nodding

Hello there, Angelss!

I have to use my dad's laptop..so I don't know how frequent i'll be on. xD
Mine is slowly giving out on me.

Thank you. ^^

Timely Traveler

angelss0
as much as i hate to start a conversation and then leave, i have to go. i promised i would meet my friend somewhere at 215 and its 210, so i have to go. i will be back later though ^__^

Ahh, that's alright. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.

Hope you and your friend have fun. ^^
But of course. dramallama
Hi. I sent in my Application.^_^
~bump~
Kit Lumar
Account Name: Kit Lumar
The Quest: Dream Avi ..am going for a Kiki kitty at the moment but as my dream avi thread will show there is other items I still have to get. Some cheaper then others
Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23718623&page=1
Progress: Well my full dream Avi come to 593,915 Gold and so far in items I have cut it down to 551,390 But I as well have made almost 75,000 gold (I am rounding it off to the nearest number since its always changing since I have been working hard) With that gold it would bring the figure down to 476,390
How long have you been on Gaia? Since 11/03/06
Did you read the rules? Always -nods-
Do you like Disney? Lol Yes I do.
If so, what is your favorite movie? It’s a bit of a oldie even when I was a kid But it has to be Sleeping Beauty even though I love them all. Though I do remember becoming a little water log in the bathtub after The Little Marmaid came out ... I would splash around in the tub wishing I could become a mermaid xd

Accepted. My favorite "oldie" Disney film was probably 101 Dalmations..or Lady and the Tramp. cool
Account Name: [neji-kun]
The Quest: Coco Kitty
Progress: 1567/101,000
How long have you been on Gaia? Almost a year
Do you like fairytales? Yes
If so, what is your favorite tale? :
Snow White
Always read the first page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff