Rainbow Flatterer

12,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
SonicSweeti
FaIrYoFfIrE0228
SonicSweeti
I bet she would like that ^^ I just saw my mom Thursday for a few hours. Might be a while before I am able to see her again because of bills and what not >.<

nvm my mom is down the shore XD ill go chill with my nana for a few hours though, later on ^^
u have plans for today?
I won't be having plans for awhile it seems because I am not feeling well at all >.< I have a cough that is driving me insane and making my chest burn so bad.

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
lxl-angel_ng_buhay_mo-lxl

well, look for a forum where there is an interest? It will happen, be more confident and be yourself ^^ I see you got your one big item, congrats!

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
OnyxAlchemyst

omg you had the worst luck being sick ;o; img lad youre ok now crying
Hahhaa with that hat on your shelp, if does look spiffy *nod*
PS2 games huh? Drakenguard is a good one... Grandia 2, Star Ocean: Till the end of time, Soul Calibur 4 3nodding
Have fun at college!!!

Junior Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I haven't heard of Drakenguard and Grandia 2, but star ocean sounds familiar. I'll look into those.

Though I'm pretty sure soul calibur 4 is for the ps3/360. We do have soul calibur II and III though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
OnyxAlchemyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I haven't heard of Drakenguard and Grandia 2, but star ocean sounds familiar. I'll look into those.

Though I'm pretty sure soul calibur 4 is for the ps3/360. We do have soul calibur II and III though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theyre great games. Tims a bif fan of grandia and star ocean. I love the drakengaurd. and i hear brave fencer musashi is good too ^^

yuesh i think i meant soul calibur 3 XD

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
SonicSweeti

well, look for a forum where there is an interest? It will happen, be more confident and be yourself ^^ I see you got your one big item, congrats!

Thank you!!! when i finish the other one item i'm going to donate in your charity i don't forget my promises... 4laugh

no worries m'dear! keep up your quest!! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces