Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Guest Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 542 ]
Total Votes:[ 542 ]

Okay will do! Oh wait, lets try it out? The color thingy

test test, one two three

It works! biggrin (I shouldnt be surprised ^^')

Junior Lunatic

User Image
Yup! ^_^

You should pay attention to what the format stuff sticks into the text in order to format it, since some things may not have the buttons to hit, so you may have to input the BBCode manually. But BBcode is pretty straightforward and simple, so you can get the hang of it quickly. Like using [ img] for images, [ size] for changing text size, and [ i] for italicizing things. Play around with things a bit, and hit the "preview" button often to see what your post will look like.
You're really good at this, you know? Giving advice and such biggrin

Junior Lunatic

User Image
Thanks. Actually, I've only been around here for three months. sweatdrop

I just got the hang of things pretty quickly. 3nodding
*mouth falls open* A month? You must have some sort of natural talent then biggrin
seriously onyx? i thought you had been here for longer than that >_<

either way though, ive been here for like...almost 5 years razz

Junior Lunatic

User Image
Three, not one, but people have told me that I have a natural charisma. sweatdrop
I feel sooooooooo new here Ö
I think they are right about that charisma ^^ I've noticed it too

Junior Lunatic

User Image
Hey, you post in complete sentences. You're already way ahead of much of your competition. sweatdrop
English isnt my main language so I only can type full sentences, 'cause I dont know any slang/texttalk ^^
And also because I love the English language and who am I to ruin it?
I now love you, white orchid xD
Cxtrife

woah im surprised some people know alundra

I'm surprised myself, although the sequel wasn't nearly as good! whee
OnyxAlchemyst
User Image
Yup! ^_^

You should pay attention to what the format stuff sticks into the text in order to format it, since some things may not have the buttons to hit, so you may have to input the BBCode manually. But BBcode is pretty straightforward and simple, so you can get the hang of it quickly. Like using [ img] for images, [ size] for changing text size, and [ i] for italicizing things. Play around with things a bit, and hit the "preview" button often to see what your post will look like.

Ok, I'm trying to figure that out, and it does look pretty straightforward; but I still can't get my banner to show in my signature, and I'm tired of seeng the URL....any suggestions? Thanks....

Junior Lunatic

User Image
Is it a picture link? kinda like this?

User Image

The coding I did to make that looks like this
Quote:
[ url=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/OnyxAlchemist/split-jump.jpg?t=1262565932][ img]http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/OnyxAlchemist/th_split-jump.jpg[/img][ /url]

make sure that you have your URL to your site put AROUND the URL for the banner image.

Unless your banner is just a picture, in that case, all you need to do is put [ img](image url)[ /img] (without the spaces).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff