Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! My name is Dragon Seeker 13. In reality, people call me Chris. In the U.S. Army they call me Wiles. You can call me whatever you want, just not late for dinner. LOL. Anyway, the point of this thread is to obtain my dream avi:

User Image

The items that make up this avi come to a combined total of almost 2 million gold! Thats a little bit more than I can handle by myself. So I ask everyone to kindly help me reach my goal. The items that make up the avi are as follows:

Dionaesil 2nd Gen~bought
Shadowlegend 8th Gen~bought
Carol of Ol' Nick 3rd Gen
Green Lizardman~bought
Imaginary Friend 3rd gen
Peisinoe's Discant~bought
Trigger the Caiman~bought
Green Body Dye
Raptor Wind Horns~bought
Current Goals

Main Goal:

User Image

User Image

Ongoing Goal: Collection of Green Ink, Green Bugs, Blue ink, blue bugs, Yellow Ink and yellow bugs!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Here is a list of the people who have contributed to my quest to become a dragon

~TheIndianJohnSmith~
~xuanxuan200~
~xSkittlesxTasteMyRainbowx~

Ruthless Defender

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
This looks good! Is it ok with you if we start working here instead of over PMs? smile
Mule of Icysnowgirl
This looks good! Is it ok with you if we start working here instead of over PMs? smile

yeah should i open it to the public yet?

Ruthless Defender

5,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Dragon Seeker 13
Mule of Icysnowgirl

Sure, and we can do the editing in the process. 3nodding

Current Goals

Main Goal: Peisinoe's Discant
User Image

Ongoing Goal: Collection of Green Ink, Green Bugs, Blue ink, blue bugs, Yellow Ink and yellow bugs!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Possibly instead of the image of the Peisinoe's Discant where I have it, you might want to consider putting your tektek banner bar there. 3nodding

Also, another nice thing would be to keep track of how many of each you have of the green, blue, and yellow ink and bugs.
Mule of Icysnowgirl
Dragon Seeker 13
Mule of Icysnowgirl

Sure, and we can do the editing in the process. 3nodding

Current Goals

Main Goal: Peisinoe's Discant
User Image

Possibly instead of the image of the Peisinoe's Discant where I have it, you might want to consider putting your tektek banner bar there. 3nodding

Also, another nice thing would be to keep track of how many of each you have of the green, blue, and yellow ink and bugs.

do i need to put that in my second post ?

Ruthless Defender

5,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Dragon Seeker 13
I personally think it would look nice, but you can do something else if you think that would work better. 3nodding

Ruthless Defender

5,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
I think this place looks nice! 3nodding You might want to consider asking for green, blue, and yellow ink and bugs in your sig as well. That way everywhere you go, people will see your request. You might want to make that request URL linked so that if they click on it, they come to your quest.
Mule of Icysnowgirl
Dragon Seeker 13
I personally think it would look nice, but you can do something else if you think that would work better. 3nodding

check it out now
Mule of Icysnowgirl
I think this place looks nice! 3nodding You might want to consider asking for green, blue, and yellow ink and bugs in your sig as well. That way everywhere you go, people will see your request. You might want to make that request URL linked so that if they click on it, they come to your quest.

how do i make it linked and im leaving but ill be back later leave any ideas for the thread and ill look at them when i get back and make the improvememnts

Ruthless Defender

5,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Copy and paste this into your sig:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/25jgbhc]Requesting green, blue, and yellow ink & bugs![/url]

If you do that, then people will be able to click the statement and come to your quest. 3nodding

I think you have the good solid foundation for a quest. If you get tired of the way it looks, you can always check out what other people did to make it pretty by quoting their post and seeing how they coded things. But don't steal it directly! Or ask them politely if you can do the same thing. 3nodding
Mule of Icysnowgirl
Copy and paste this into your sig:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/25jgbhc]Requesting green, blue, and yellow ink & bugs![/url]

If you do that, then people will be able to click the statement and come to your quest. 3nodding

I think you have the good solid foundation for a quest. If you get tired of the way it looks, you can always check out what other people did to make it pretty by quoting their post and seeing how they coded things. But don't steal it directly! Or ask them politely if you can do the same thing. 3nodding

okay i did that and how much bugs and inks will i need to make the body dye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces