Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 281 282 283 > >> >>> »|

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
User Image

Welcome to dark eclipse and Adanijah's QUEST FOR ULTIMATE POWER! We've come here today to take your gold err, unite our fellow gaians and their hefty satchels of gold love and courtesy with the spirit of giving. For we have witnessed many times that to give is far more valuable a gift than to receive.
So come and linger in our empty thread and fill our pockets. memories with fondness. For all of gaia, at least those with a bit to spare are welcome into our humble and gracious abode.
If life is being a bit less generous than you're used to, try out our old friend Karma and maybe she and Lady Luck will give you a call. wink

User Image

1. Follow the Quest forum rules and Gaia ToS
2. Be at least semi-decent to other thread goers
3. Don't type like a n00b. This website is 13+, so we know you all know how to type at least semi-decently.
4. Don't advertise unless we've given you express permission. Feel free to ask us to link you instead. If you have a banner, I'll more than likely put you up. (Though we'd like you to link us too!)
5. Do not beg and/or harass anyone in this thread. (This thread is about us anyways!)

Feel free to hang out and chat! We appreciate a good conversation... even bad conversation will suffice at times.

Directory:

1. Intro, Directory, and Rules
2. Contests
3. eclipse's quest and intro(Art info!)
4. Adanijah's Intro and Quest
5.Whitelist And Donators
6.Arts?
7.Links
8.Link to us

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

exclaim Random number! exclaim
Use the random # generator to pick a number between 1 and 450. If you get 325 you will win 10K!
(Pm dark eclipse with the page number you won on.)

dramallama ~`Bumping Contests!`~ dramallama

First post on page 300 will be rewarded with 8k.

blaugh Art blaugh
I am not currently holding any contests but any art is appreciated.

(Please pm dark eclipse with any questions.)

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'ello! I'm dark eclipse. I'm an on again off again DTTPAYer, as well as a 03 veteran. When you think of a gaia veteran, your mind most likely wanders into avis stuffed with halos and scarves worth small fortunes...
Alas, despite my age, my coffers are quite empty and my wardrobe less extensive and exquisite than my age should dictate. I ask all of gaia, in a fashion most meek, to imbue me with my gaian birth rite, a scarf sought after by the masses, one that curls itself round my throat in my dreams and twists them into beautiful nitemares.
I have lusted after this beaut from the moment it was birthed into all of its pixelated glory. This lust so long unfulfilled, threatens to set me alight even this moment. This burning has gone unsatisfied, despite the replacements I've sought. Chyaku Norisu, Spirited, Apocaripped, Celestial... none of these have saited my hunger.
So I ask you now, fellow gaian, ease my suffering and cease my longing, help me achieve, the unachievable!

Other Quests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art
I've decided to offer avi art to those who donate over 5k to my quest. This number may change with time, depending on the amount of requests I receive. If you would like to recieve avi art with your donation you must put the following in your trade title: "Arts Please". Art will only be given to donations over 5k, with "Arts Please" in the title. I understand that my drawing is not perfect, please do not complain about the quality. I do spend at least 15+ minutes on each drawing.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Sup? I'm Adanijah. Now, I know you look at me and say, "Woah! That dude is badass! He must have EVERYTHING!" i know i know. but it's all just my stylin' good looks and skills. Really, i'm quite poor. I've just got a lonely 9,684 gold(exact change). This Ancient Katana, and Summoning Tome, you ask? Well, that's where you guys come in. These were just gifts from a long time ago when the items were alittle cheaper. Oh, yeah. They were cheap once. We used to just throw these books at each other. No joke. It was real fun. Used these swords as toothpicks. It got alittle bloody, but it was all just good fun. Used Omg's as frizbees. Yeah, no joke. We just tossed these things around like hackysacks. Those were the glory days....... but I'm getting off track. Y'see, i'm a Gaia vet(2004 baby) in need of alittle change here and there to get me back on my feet. Love and support was always my policy, and now i'm just asking for alittle support from my fellow gaians.
Now I know your asking, "If you're such a veteran, why aren't you loaded?" Well, to answer your question, I will just say one word: Pudding. That is all.

THE QUEST, THE MISSION, THE JOURNEY
Gold Needed: 89,299 Gold
[Item Information]

Items I still need:
Heartbreaker
Blood Gothic Bat Boots

User Image

MatrixBunny. User Image

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
User Image

Kurai_yay
jmaster876
TararistThreat
okama-chan

User Image
(Charities are listed in red. Check for a banner in the link section for more details.)

Khaotic+Katharsis( eek Nitemare Sash AND Nitemare Headband!!! heart )
Kurai_yay
CandyV o m i c i d e(Pandy Pack and much more!!! heart )
jmaster876(Collectively Over 205K!)
Snooty Pooty_x (85K!)
CoolWhipSD
Tsumi-na-bara
TararistThreat
kyle_gray
sakura-crosby
okama-chan (50K!)
La_Bella_Luna(20K)
asobimashouchainsaw
Habeas Corpus

Warriors for Christ
Demon Wings|Angel Heart Charity

ThePottyMouthPrincess(Over 70k in items from dark eclipse's wishlist!!!)

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
(C'mon. Immortalize our epic struggle.)
User Image

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-quest-for-ultimate-power-contests-voting-now/t.47543543/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/thedarkeclipse/Dun dun dun/Bannerwinner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-quest-for-ultimate-power-contests-voting-now/t.47543543/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/thedarkeclipse/Dun dun dun/Header_done-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[align=center][url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-quest-for-ultimate-power-contests-voting-now/t.47543543/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/thedarkeclipse/Dun dun dun/Questbanner.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aged Survivor

Free the widgets!

Keep the thread alive. xd

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Thank you for coming! Can you think of any rules that I'm missing?

Aged Survivor

You guys covered all the bases, and the rules are clear. It also strikes me I haven't checked the quest threads in ages.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

3nodding I really like how you present your thread.
I wish you both good luck on your quests. heart

-=- Bump! -=-

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
GamerMaddy

3nodding I really like how you present your thread.
I wish you both good luck on your quests. heart

-=- Bump! -=-

Thanks so much, we're just starting out so we really appreciate it! Hopefully our thread will improve as we go! biggrin

Aged Survivor

Your prose is well written and very funny, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff