Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the focus of the charity be changed, since hackings are so infrequent now?

No. I think it should remain the same. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 44 ]
Sure, why not? Something needs to be done with the gold and items. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

Shanra the Dragon Bard

where was this forum back when i got hackd years ago

if it makes you feel better about helping me, the 3 items im questing now were stolen from me almost 9years ago o.o
its all here on my quest page

just gonna leave this here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/this-is-my-begging-quest-page/t.95785969_1/#3
my quest page! i keep track of donations!

just trying to complete my childhood dream avi <3

Fashionable Businesswoman

The Charity is now the beneficiary of customs and breeding payments from two of the colorists at The Serengeti Plains. Both DefauIt and iSweet_Kitten have been kind enough to forego payment for their services, in lieu of their customers sending their payments to the Charity instead. I would like to thank them, and anyone who orders from them, for supporting the Charities efforts.

A Friend

Wish I've saved my hacked ticket, but I didn't, but here's a bump to a great idea!

Devout Worshipper

Aether55555
Wish I've saved my hacked ticket, but I didn't, but here's a bump to a great idea!

Was it this account that was hacked, or another one?

A Friend

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Aether55555

Was it this account that was hacked, or another one?

It was an old one they changed the password for, and this one had a little incident, but I changed my password before anything else could happen

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard

I should throw a prom...and by me I mean someone who has the energy to. For some unknown reason I have been stockpiling an item that would be great for a prom event prize.

Devout Worshipper

Riven Larustaki
Shanra the Dragon Bard

I should throw a prom...and by me I mean someone who has the energy to. For some unknown reason I have been stockpiling an item that would be great for a prom event prize.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh really? Would you like to tell me what that is? And I'm enjoying your blue outfit.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Riven Larustaki
Shanra the Dragon Bard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh really? Would you like to tell me what that is? And I'm enjoying your blue outfit.

The red rose corsage.
Thankies! I am fond of it as well!

Devout Worshipper

Riven Larustaki
The red rose corsage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah, I suppose that would be a good prom gift. Did you see the new bundles? There's a dragon collector one that has two more adolescent dragons in it.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Riven Larustaki
The red rose corsage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah, I suppose that would be a good prom gift. Did you see the new bundles? There's a dragon collector one that has two more adolescent dragons in it.

I haven't been looking to into stuff recently...I have been logging in to check the market and my notifications.
This is your friendly neighborhood pirate stopping in while I'm in port, to give the charity a <3 and say hello.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Happy Valentine's day!

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Sexy Kitten